• Thread starter DeletedUser15357
  • Start date

DeletedUser4951

dlgVqf8.png

First to 500, 1500 militia kills. :p

DeletedUser15357

dlgVqf8.png

First to 500, 1500 militia kills. :p

I may add militia to the milestones. Still undecided though as it'll be really hard to track a specific unit, esp with one that no award is given for. Someone could beat someone else and never know/post it and then the milestones wouldn't have the true first player on scoreboard. But I'll try to think of something.

Also, for everyone else reading, if there's a milestone you'd like to see added or a suggestion, please don't hesitate to post your thoughts! Want this to work for everyone and to get back into the "fighting spirit"

DeletedUser4951

Mortis alliances first to 25 total conquests and to 10 cities and 25 cities taken in a week.

DeletedUser15357

Thanks TSF!

Also, shoutout to Mortis again for hitting more milestones!

Shoutout to Your Reckoning and Tbwolf for getting on the board!

A few more may be hit today! Will PT FINALLY do something worthy to be put on the scoreboard with all his trash talk on how he's so good!? So far he's been nothing but bark :)

Also Tbwolf, your 4K city take, per intel shows the city was at 1.8K.. Will mail you privately to discuss this.

How many more goodies will we get!?

Also, look at those bonus milestones too! Lots of people are still coming out of BP so there's still plenty of time to get a milestone for taking out a player within their first 24 hours :)

DeletedUser4951

The Gravemind was conquered within 24 hours of leaving BP.

Also is the take 3 cities from 3 players award meaning 3 cities from each of the players? Or 1 city from 3 players?

DeletedUser15357

Also is the take 3 cities from 3 players award meaning 3 cities from each of the players? Or 1 city from 3 players?

First one. 3 players total, 3 cities, each. totaling 9 cities

Also, you missed Gravemind's city by 1 minute. VERY close though! (I have access to in depth info and not the only one doing these milestones).

There's still others though so try again TSF!

BUT, I did see that CQest of yours and realized that my "From the Grave" milestone needed a slight adjustment as anyone with on slot can lose it and then just reenter the world and technically they'd get the milestone. So I updated it to be at least 5 slots lost and then replaced

DeletedUser15357

Hey guys,

Because there are 3 core oceans that are "controlled" by different alliances (all coalitions), I'm only going to award the controlling oceans milestones to a singular alliance. Meaning, for example, the Mortis Alliances cannot combined their city count in order to claim the milestones on topic. Using this example, either Mortis or Mortis. would have to hit the milestones on their own.

I apologize for any inconvenience this makes.

thanks

DeletedUser15357

After discussion and reevaluation, congrats to Tbwolf for taking a player's city within the same day (24 hours) that the opponent exits BP! Also, congrats to Troy96011 for being that player to lose his city within the first day! Though, I highly doubt he'll see this lol.

Anyways, let's get some more bonus milestones! That's where all the fun is! Sim city milestones are mostly the only ones being hit currently, let's get to the fighting! >: D

DeletedUser15357

TSF, my apologies, I didn't FULLY clarify this:

So, 9 cities total. 3 cities from 3 different players. However, it has to be 3 cities from player 1, then 3 from player 2, then 3 from player 3. In a row like that, without losing or gaining any cities from/by anyone else in-between the progression of this milestone.

ex. You take 2 cities from player 1, then take another city from a different player, take the 3rd from player 1, then 3 from player 2 and so on. - this would disqualify you.

HOWEVER, Internals and Hand-offs do not count for or against this milestone.

Hope that clears your question up!

DeletedUser4951

Athanasios, Mole Man 420, and Tbwolf all over 10k Total BP. Not sure who broke first tho.

DeletedUser7813

At the same time? How could that be possib...

oh... oh, dear. I see.

DeletedUser15357

Congrats to Athanasios for achieving the Milestone of taking a city from an active player (4k points and <1 day MIA). Two other honorable mentions for this same milestone (as it was close) goes to iRambo and Pennaone!

Congrats to my boy PT for making the scoreboard and to Tbwolf for hitting it again!

Some things to watch out for:
Antiquity may be first to 25K DBP
Also, Spartan Warriors and Hammerdown have their oceans pretty well dominated. Which one of these two will be first to claim a milestone in relation to controlling an ocean!? Mortis is also catching up quickly though to them so be looking out!

DeletedUser15357

Here's the confirmation that Athanasios was the first to 10k BP btw

You know.. I read this. And for whatever reason, missed it and/or entirely forgot about it lol. My bad guys. Thanks Athanasios and Tbwolf!

DeletedUser15357

Can anyone confirm for me that Antiquity was first to 25K DBP? I assume so as when I last checked they were right there and then when I checked again they and 2 others went over.