Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser4322
  • Start date

DeletedUser4951

Lets kick this off I guess.

1/7) Mortis/Mortis.- Located in O54. They look like the best team here right now and I think they'll prove it when BP drops. Potential challengers to the ocean are Vendetta. SWIM.

2) Spartan Warriors- Located in O55, they have 3 of the top 10 players right now and a decent average. No real competition in their ocean. SWIM.

3) Ancients- Located in O44 these guys share an ocean with HAMMERDOWN. They look fairly average but are looking to have the edge on HAMMERDOWN. Will last as long as it takes for Mortis to hit them. SINK.

4) Vendetta- Located in O54 with Mortis/Mortis. Probably the best team local to Mortis in regards to best chance to beat them. That said, their odds to win are about as slim as the chances were to get Whitney Houston to stop doing crack (5 years sober already). SINK.

5) HAMMERDOWN- WHY ARE WE YELLING?! Also located in O44. They have some good players, but are growing slow. We know, we know..."points don't mean anything" except statistically the team growing faster will usually win. In that case all their major neighbors out grow them. SINK.

6) LONGBONE AND ROSE- WHY ARE WE YELLING PART 2?! Fights E.L.F. for dominance of O45. FLOAT.

7) Mortis.- See Mortis

8) E.L.F.- O45. Will be a close fight with LAR. FLOAT.

If you're below this point, then you're not really worth talking about and I can't be bothered to look.

DeletedUser14548

What you thinking of doing this world smilodon? Get conquered, make an alliance called grepolice, then get conquered again?

DeletedUser4951

What you thinking of doing this world smilodon? Get conquered, make an alliance called grepolice, then get conquered again?
It's weird seeing a guy I remember us rimming talk smack. But okay you do you.

DeletedUser14548

Yeah i remember that, your 100 player alliance vs my 6, we held you guys off for a week until you finally emptied your bank acounts and beat us but yeh, you can call that 'rimming'

DeletedUser4951

A week? I mean if by held off you mean the time it took to get slots/care to take them, then yeah okay sure I guess. Otherwise no, our focus was mostly on GOAT sorry.

DeletedUser14788

Well, nice top The Smilodon Fatalis. One more day and the fun will begin ;)

DeletedUser13759

3 days is more than enough, more than that just turns into sim city

DeletedUser4951

I like 5 personally. 6-7 is when it starts to drag a bit.

DeletedUser723

Top 12:

1. Mortis. Dominant as usual. Unrelenting growth and soon to be unrelenting war. If they target you, prepare yourself for devastation. (hint: they target everyone). SWIM

2-9999. Everyone else. Bad luck joining a server against the Mortis premade. Maybe ghost and wait for the next server to open? Float then SINK

DeletedUser5973

except you included your sister alliance in the sink category lol

DeletedUser5973

Top 12:

1. Mortis. Dominant as usual. Unrelenting growth and soon to be unrelenting war. If they target you, prepare yourself for devastation. (hint: they target everyone). SWIM

2-9999. Everyone else. Bad luck joining a server against the Mortis premade. Maybe ghost and wait for the next server to open? Float then SINK
actually the sister is the swim and Mortis is a sink

DeletedUser9287

i think ill join just to watch the world burn

never mind i see what everyone means by mortis has this. barring any break ups these guys are easily the most qualified alliance.

i see a few people who might pose a threat as individuals but other then that not much should stop them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15585

i think ill join just to watch the world burn

never mind i see what everyone means by mortis has this. barring any break ups these guys are easily the most qualified alliance.

i see a few people who might pose a threat as individuals but other then that not much should stop them
where's that never say die attitude i know your known for :)

DeletedUser15602

actually the sister is the swim and Mortis is a sink

They just gave away their plans to rebel against their main alliance and take over the world with 24 people. Gonna be quite the sight to see! :p