TOP 10/12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser14888
  • Start date

DeletedUser15336

Now i am really curious :)
I dont have many friends since i kinnda struggle with horrendus BO .

Hehe workd is far from over guys. Alot of fighting still ahead.

... i see trix here says everyone is against them. U guys decleared war on everyone . U declearead on us for having 23 citys in ocean 55 u decleared on banana hammocz and ratts and overdose and freedom and old bc +++ which is all fine but when u guys were twicw the size of ratts and 6-7 times bigger than us u cant really be supprised that everyone else stopped fighting each other.

The coallision against u guys was100% self made , it was not pre planned it was not based on deception .. u guys simply was to big . And in political sciences according to a realism point of view when a state becomes to strong then the other states will have to work together to make sure they survive :) a 5 front war usually never works for anyone

Agreed. Sadly none of the original beer leaders will see the war :( boo hoo
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif
smiley_emoticons_mttao_schuetze.gif

DeletedUser15357

And for you sun. You're as dirty as the rest of them. I guess you sent the wrong messages to the wrong people telling them I'm a spy. BBBAhahahahahhahahahah. Why would i spy on my own alliance? and when are you joining banana hammocks?

Oh Sun, i forgot you said you're best friends with panda on your other game name. If you're such good friends, why not tell him who you are, since you have no alliance that will take you.

As dirty as the rest of them huh? Oh just wait until I have a day off Trixie babes. Then everyone's going to know :)

thanks for all the screenshots and for telling me everything you did in skype. There were a few things I intentionally didn't tell you about how I'm always able to find a spy/rat and you were a textbook case my dear. On thing is for sure, spies/rats (not the alliance) are never smart. And now the only way you can save yourself is to ditch me and then run into VM like the coward you are.

anyways, i'd like to talk to some real fighters now because this world has been an utter disappointment when it comes to actually fighting.

DeletedUser15336

lol you have now accused so many people of being a spy. Every person that jumped to Rats you think are a spy. Tell me what motive i would have to spy on my alliance you idiot. You're a kid with these fictitious thoughts in your head. It's funny, you were kicked from overdose for trying to break up their alliance. Why havn't you told Panda who you are, since you're such good friends? You need an alliance.

Oh and that doesn't make since that you wanted to be pacted with us if you thought i was a spy. lol

Not in VM anymore kid lol lasted the 24 hours So if you wanna go at it. lets go. Oh and you can unblock me now lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14770

Well i had hoped bend would be back .. kinnda lined the guy :) had some great convos with him.

As for sunvaar vs trix hehe this will be a good fight . And yea im getting damn curius for ur En name now sun

DeletedUser15357

I only accused you of being a spy nitwit. I said that I didn't like Pel and his guys and had a bad feeling about them and thought they would leave for rats. And oh look, they did.

And please, you wouldn't begin to fight me one on one.

And I got kicked from OD? hahahaha I LEFT OD. Ask Kmicic and Krot yourself.

DeletedUser4951

As dirty as the rest of them huh? Oh just wait until I have a day off Trixie babes. Then everyone's going to know :).
Sorry for intruding on a world that I don't play but I can honestly never resist when Paul talks smack, he's probably worse than Jeremy as a leader/player.

As someone who fought Paul at his full "power" before and took a city off of him in a single revolt effortlessly, I can confirm that Trixie has nothing to worry about. If anyone thinks this guy is legit, bear in mind in myo I joined an alliance getting pounded on by some of the best revolt players I ever met such as Robbyn44 and we still managed to topple his team in 4 days of effort once we relocated into his ocean. There's literally no threat from this guy, I was out clubbing and completely inebriated at the time we were feeding on him and his team and never even had a problem fighting him. He later ran off to safer ground and later later hit V-mode due to stupidity.

Also I heard Ben is a father now! congrats man.

DeletedUser15357

Sorry for intruding on a world that I don't play but I can honestly never resist when Paul talks smack, he's probably worse than Jeremy as a leader/player.

As someone who fought Paul at his full "power" before and took a city off of him in a single revolt effortlessly, I can confirm that Trixie has nothing to worry about. If anyone thinks this guy is legit, bear in mind in myo I joined an alliance getting pounded on by some of the best revolt players I ever met such as Robbyn44 and we still managed to topple his team in 4 days of effort once we relocated into his ocean. There's literally no threat from this guy, I was out clubbing and completely inebriated at the time we were feeding on him and his team and never even had a problem fighting him. He later ran off to safer ground and later later hit V-mode due to stupidity.

Also I heard Ben is a father now! congrats man.

What in the world are you talking about???? o_O

DeletedUser15357

I heard through the grapevine that you're my best buddy Darth Nihilus/Paul S.

There's Two Darth Nihilus's so maybe the other one is him? That's just my skype name because I like that Sith Lord the best. He was a BEAST! Like me (Sunvaar = beast in dragon language). Idk though, I don't really know you though outside of these forums so I guess believe what you want?

DeletedUser15357

LOLOLOLOLOL As I told you in that SAME skype chat. Spies/rats ALWAYS have a tell and ALWAYS give themselves away. I played innocent victim for a reason. Because I knew you'd slip up, and you did. And now you've left, now that you've completed your mission in tearing apart Beer and causing some of the best players to quit because of how much of Mayhem's (word I can't post without getting in trouble) you are. EVERYONE has ALL the proofs of you being the rat Trix. And there's still much more that can be sent as well.

See ya on the next server [with mayhem and the rest of your posse]! hahahahahahaha

#JustCantKillTheBeast

DeletedUser4951

There's Two Darth Nihilus's so maybe the other one is him? That's just my skype name because I like that Sith Lord the best. He was a BEAST! Like me (Sunvaar = beast in dragon language). Idk though, I don't really know you though outside of these forums so I guess believe what you want?

Maybe don't make your skype tag similar to your original game name and that you have the exact same initials.
35858pd.png
2599zbl.jpg

Good game. Glad to know you're hiding from me still Paul S. I'll leave anyone stupid enough to actually believe what you're saying keep on believing. Not worth spamming up a thread on a world i'm not in. ;)

DeletedUser5973

My god this guy laughs loud, can't kill the beast? Please....
300x300.jpg

I am Beautiful

DeletedUser15357

Maybe don't make your skype tag similar to your original game name...
35858pd.png
2599zbl.jpg

Good game. Glad to know you're hiding from me still Paul S. ;)

Oh boy. You caught me. Yep my name is Paul. Def not my kid's name at all. Like I said, I don't know you outside of these forums. So believe what you wish. But my name is Brandon fyi.

DeletedUser15357

My god this guy laughs loud, can't kill the beast? Please....
300x300.jpg

I am Beautiful

It's a joke dude.. And who are you anyways??

Much less, why are people who aren't even in the world, coming into the forums? Got nothing to do with your lives or did you defeat all of your enemies in the worlds you play in? Or did you both get rimmed already?

With all the rule breaking that's been reported, just you guys coming here is rule breaking with your comments being completely off topic and not even relevant.

Anyways, when you guys want to join the world, go for it

DeletedUser5973

Yeah, I always use my kids name for social sites. Very smart idea...............................or is he lying?

Rule breaking?????????????????? I didn't make any double posts. And don't worry about me, I'm the guy that you fear before knowing. Have a nice day

DeletedUser4951

Oh boy. You caught me. Yep my name is Paul. Def not my kid's name at all. Like I said, I don't know you outside of these forums. So believe what you wish. But my name is Brandon fyi.
Lmao okay. I've seen enough here. I'll let you run with whatever you want. Enjoy the world.

DeletedUser15357

What you guys plan on kidnapping my kid or something? Where's the MODs when you need them then? Get a life you two

DeletedUser14770

smile gett on here , many of the myo guys are comming NeXT week :D
and also a bunch from the EN 98 server hopefully - join it is alot of fighting still going Down :D