Salute to the players

DeletedUser

I know this won't be scientific like Athan's attempt at deciding the MVPs in whatever year that was. I wanted to post up a thread to say who has impressed me during what has become a marathon (If I'd known it would take this long I would have repaid my debt to KOD in a different world ;-)

DeletedUser

Enemies
Packp - endless well timed LS nukes. When you see him on the command list you get your call of the oceans ready.
Achilles D - I thought you would bail and join JG and I respect the fact you didn't. Not fought against you directly but good stats particularly in what had been a defensive alliance.
Vertoxia - good regular heavy hitter.
Smudge - clever player
Allies
Will name at the end of the world -

DeletedUser13958

LOL, in what part of that are you saluting the extremely comical attempt you guys made on a WW? then you get on here and point out people that were a part of it LMAO below is what we saw
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

russian-birthday-spanking_o_2100727.jpg

DeletedUser

Well this is awkwardly funny - I'm in your alliance.

I wasn't posting in relation to the wonder op where I got defender of the day twice - just general ;)

DeletedUser12333

hahah this is funny

did recon ruin his chances under Allies now lol

DeletedUser

hahah this is funny

did recon ruin his chances under Allies now lol

I can say that I am unaffected by comments on the forum.

Any players selected will be done so for their efforts in the game.

But the honest answer is yes :D

Hope you are well Mazda :)

DeletedUser12333

hope your doing well too buddy

maybe we will catch up in another world some time fella, took me awhile to get on some islands with you in baris lol

DeletedUser

hope your doing well too buddy

maybe we will catch up in another world some time fella, took me awhile to get on some islands with you in baris lol

That is my fault for moving North :)

No doubt about it mate - I'll see you in another world.

We are currently even on worlds where we have been enemies/allies so we'll have to see how that pans out ;)