Sestos Rumor Mill

DeletedUser15519

Welcome to the Sestos Rumor Mill

0d7bec9f921d4fb3b9eefb49d36fa619.png

Everyone loves a good juicy rumor. True or not the gossip wagon churns on! So pull up a seat around the mill and spread the latest bit of hearsay! Keep it to Sestos alliance/player rumors involving in-game activities. Statements such as "I heard a rumor that Shaun Riley is a lady" is not in the spirit of the thread.

Allow me to begin:

I heard a rumor the founder of The Blow Crew has gone into hiding after a miserable failure on an alliance 1/10 their size. It could be that he is just looking for a fourth and fifth alliance to add to their ranks as their numbers didn't seem to be enough. Sources inside The Blow Crew have declined comment but Retirement Plan has offered this image to illustrate the complete and utter failure that is The Blow Crew and their "planning."

be7d378ba24c4ec38bb2792bce2545df.png

DeletedUser12555

"Good show guys"
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14420

I hear there are some smaller alliances forming that will take out the top alliances.

DeletedUser9287

to which smaller 1 are u refering i see 2 tht have potential but 1 is full of botters from another world so

DeletedUser15503

I'm curious to know who are you talking about... If they are botters they sould be reported

DeletedUser836

I swear there's something in the rules for the forum about accusations like this... just sayin'
Yes, you may talk about botting in general, but you are not allowed to talk about specific people and/or alliances.

DeletedUser14420

Despite The Ancients success going against Insert Clever name, I heard they will fail when it comes to VIRUS

DeletedUser14420

I heard a rumor BURNIE has it out for Inglorious. No real conquests support this though.

DeletedUser12251

Burnie will not last long. Their leader cannot hold onto their own troops.

DeletedUser14420

I heard HAMMERDOWN is really putting the hammer down on Jackals and Winter Wolves. Now, this can be supported by conquests.

DeletedUser15602

Rumor has it everyone is going down now that Tbom9 has officially joined the world...

Rumor has it that your colony ship is rebelling against you for being cruel enough to send it on a suicide mission :D