Trash talk

DeletedUser4322

Zeeker, your argument against the mod is as IRRELEVANT as your in game bio.

#noonecares

DeletedUser5524

Your comment as well as well as your relevance in a whole is irrelevant. Get out of here loser. Lol

DeletedUser4322

Awwwww...someone is a bit sensitive...lol

#whaaaaaambulance

DeletedUser5524

Not sensitive just don't really care about someone who is out on the rim in an MRA trash alliance. Have fun though bud and I hope you are enjoying Paros's warm hugs.

DeletedUser4322

Pfffft...you are only ranked 51 in fighters AND you are not on the rim? You are a scrub. Get carried kid.

Stop been so butthurt and sensitive....

#summerseve

DeletedUser5524

Whats up with all hastags dude are you 12? Grow a pair and come join me if you are any better. Well see how long you last once your coalitions flyers dry up.

DeletedUser4322

Hmmm. ..let me decipher that last comment..am I 12? grow a pair? Join you? How long I last?....uhhh mod...where are you? Lol

#no2pillowbiterzeeker

DeletedUser5524

Classic Paros coalition right here. Cannot win in some fashion and you go and cry to the mods. Keep crying bud.

DeletedUser4322

Again, your whinning is getting annoying. Go play Tetris, grepolis is NOT for you.

#Zeekerthemilkylicker

DeletedUser5524

Boy you must be some kind of stupid. What a joke. Thanks for the laugh kid. Done taking you bait.

DeletedUser4322

Lolololol. ...you are soooooo sensitive. I should be THANKING YOU for the laughs. Seriously, thank you Lolololol.

"You must be some kind of stuuuupid"...Lolololol..love it lol

DeletedUser

Classic Paros coalition right here. Cannot win in some fashion and you go and cry to the mods. Keep crying bud.

Do you even realize that if Nori is in a world where she isn't in a coalition, she gets demolished? You and yours are the most hypocritical players I've come across.

You can't win by cheating, you can't win by yourselves.

You knew what to expect coming into the world - us all together. There are no surprises. You didn't prepare or take the correct steps to combat it, and now you are paying the price.

Your shady diplomatic tactics didn't, and don't help, and sooner rather than later you will run out of people to stab in the back :)

DeletedUser11243

1c65494340.png

DeletedUser5524

How does this loser (Poseidons Trident) almost get rimmed when he is on the rim with no enemies around. You sure talk a big game for someone who cant play at all....

DeletedUser

are you talking about his cs package, or THE PACKAGE? :rolleyes:

She was talking about the package, which is why she renamed her city names to such.
The rest, as you can see on grepointel, is history.....
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

*Pop*Tart*

Shocker here, No 1 player is well i will just say MIA (bc if i say anything points deducted from me). Grep needs to clean up this Bo**ing nonsense regardless of how much Gol* they spend. Permanent Ba** for this needs to happen, takes away from the skill and strategy of the game..
There are at least 20 or more to clean up.....................

DeletedUser

Shocker here, No 1 player is well i will just say MIA (bc if i say anything points deducted from me). Grep needs to clean up this Bo**ing nonsense regardless of how much Gol* they spend. Permanent Ba** for this needs to happen, takes away from the skill and strategy of the game..
There are at least 20 or more to clean up.....................

I am in complete agreement with you Al.