Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser7318

Ok guys i know this is a little early but I'm really curious about your thoughts on which alliances right now are really in it for the long haul :D my money is on FireBreathingRubberDucks but I'm not really qualified to rate these alliances :(

DeletedUser9287

just look for alliances with players who stay for the long game the most often and you probably have ur top 5 at least

DeletedUser9285

As said above, too early to tell. Important for alliances to focus on recruiting players in close proximity... Brew crew already has a second alliance and Ancients are close to the cap as well :rolleyes:

DeletedUser9287

there seems to be 2 hammer down alliances but i cant tell if they are the same one or if 2 different alliances have the same name

DeletedUser7318

there seems to be 2 hammer down alliances but i cant tell if they are the same one or if 2 different alliances have the same name
I think they're different, honestly. I recognize a lot of the names in HAMMERDOWN from their past attempts in worlds several months ago, but I recognize 0 names in HAMMER DOWN.

Maybe they recruited a bunch of people this server. They're typically an MRA I guess.

DeletedUser9276

I am sure whichever alliance has Matt will do well. Stellar player right there.

DeletedUser14586

I'm really curious as to how these current top 5 alliances will pan out for the long run. I feel like most of them will break up quickly.

DeletedUser9287

we shall see 7 days of BP an only 1 down so far lets see how alliances get situated and who comes out swinging.

its all gonna depend who can handle the punches thrown at them the best

DeletedUser9350

we shall see 7 days of BP an only 1 down so far lets see how alliances get situated and who comes out swinging.

its all gonna depend who can handle the punches thrown at them the best

You also need a small core leadership team with a game plan. And no life. That's what won Chi and Zakros - good leaders with a strategy and the time availability to pull it off. ;-)

DeletedUser14586

Do you think these top alliances with 50+ people in them are MRA's simply because they are nearly capped out in members less than 48 hours into the world? I say take your time and screen who you are looking for. The ones who don't have an alliance yet or by themselves (for the quests) are the smart ones. They get a chance to look at who is doing what before making any rash decisions.

DeletedUser525

Is there anyone here i know or knows me looking for group of players to play with been playing in en server for 7 years played in us server in few worlds always a top 100 player either play in this world or next one but wish to join a group of experienced players fed up going by my own at start

DeletedUser9276

I'm really curious as to how these current top 5 alliances will pan out for the long run. I feel like most of them will break up quickly.
Yea they will split faster than your mom splits her legs on a Friday night after a few to many of you catch my drift

DeletedUser9285

Do you think these top alliances with 50+ people in them are MRA's simply because they are nearly capped out in members less than 48 hours into the world? I say take your time and screen who you are looking for. The ones who don't have an alliance yet or by themselves (for the quests) are the smart ones. They get a chance to look at who is doing what before making any rash decisions.

I agree, I would much rather wait a week or even two in order to get a better look at alliances. Unless you have your alliance decided before the world comes out with players you have previously played with, I dont see how you can just jump in an alliance so early without knowing leaders, strategies, location, etc.

DeletedUser7354

Or, you know, maybe there's another reason that a bunch of people are together, other than it's an MRA.

DeletedUser9285

That's kind of what I was hinting at. If people knew each other from previous worlds or if they planned on coming to this world together or other things, than I agree it's not an MRA. but when I get 5 invites a day for no other reason than a high point value (which means nothing this early) and no inbox or anything, while allinaces are hitting the cap .... it becomes a little suspect