Jeb's School for Scoundrels

DeletedUser12275

DEAR GOD I take a break to fill up all the wonderful slots beer gave me and come back to this? In case ppl were curious Jebby Jeb went from 3 cities to 12, but dont worry bend i mean quadrupling in size in a week and a half is not really all that impressive. Surely you could bust out a guide for me on how to do that better. I would be dying to get some tips from the almighty bend, founder of the mighty BEER consortium.

Surprisingly bendy poo is one of the least whiney people in here though. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

To basically everyone in here at this point. Trash talk is trash talk do it there. If you want to talk trash here... make it funny!

Just got a puppy and she is finally getting used to being here. So i will be teaching some more wonderful lessons shortly ;)
actually when u lost ur city you had 7 cities already lol

DeletedUser5517

It wasn't 7 but it wasn't 3 according to grepolis intel :p

There were 2 waves of attacks my man. the attacks began when i had 3 cities and all of the bp was gained from the 2 frontlines cities. ie. beer helped little ol jebby out with 9 slots. Gotta love it when a plan comes together :D

DeletedUser11854

Ooh, ooh, is it my turn to make up pacts and naps for boop yet? Or whatever safe place alliance name we had to switch to because we offended some people with "boop"...i am honestly still baffled at that one...perhaps some player had a pet fish named boop that touched them inappropriately and we triggered bad memories..

DeletedUser15336

Ooh, ooh, is it my turn to make up pacts and naps for boop yet? Or whatever safe place alliance name we had to switch to because we offended some people with "boop"...i am honestly still baffled at that one...perhaps some player had a pet fish named boop that touched them inappropriately and we triggered bad memories..

Agree. Very Strange to be offended by that alliance name. Just change it to "Poop". lol

DeletedUser11854

Your mom wouldn't be though

Perhaps you are the one who was touched by your uncle? Did he say "boop" as he did it? Now I'm understanding why our alliance name was so offensive..you could've just wrote us a message telling us your feelings were hurt. I'm sure panda would've renamed it so that you didn't have weird erotic flashbacks :)

DeletedUser15357

Perhaps you are the one who was touched by your uncle? Did he say "boop" as he did it? Now I'm understanding why our alliance name was so offensive..you could've just wrote us a message telling us your feelings were hurt. I'm sure panda would've renamed it so that you didn't have weird erotic flashbacks :)

hahahahahahahahaha Panda is a friend of mine too SS.. LOL!

If I'm going to report someone, it's going to be for a legit reason.

Quit getting so upset because I got you. Accept it and move on <3

smiley_emoticons_dinosaurier04.gif

DeletedUser13070

if i didnt know any better, i would think you a completely sane individual... luckily i just know that you have been hit in the head with too many baseballs. But this was funny.. :) (this is not encouragement at all)

DeletedUser11854

Lol lostt..I have been..luckily not so far this season.

I'm here for laughs if you notice absolutely none of my posts are ever serious lol..dragons are lame..so are wolves...actually surprised that there aren't a million alliances that have dragon or wolves in their name..seems like it's the new norm in grepolis..

DeletedUser14770

Duuuude we can be the children of smaug for next weeks name , i mean when this one gets "edited" :#freeGrepo

DeletedUser15357

I'm starting a new alliance called "Beer Dragons". Anyone want to join? LOL!

DeletedUser9276

Surprised there isnt any alliance names with spartan or elite or anything like that. Always seems to be some alliance with that kinda name. Given we had something close with Restrited Access/Limited access at the beggining of the server. It was so limited they had 4 branches within a week.

DeletedUser15357

Surprised there isnt any alliance names with spartan or elite or anything like that. Always seems to be some alliance with that kinda name. Given we had something close with Restrited Access/Limited access at the beggining of the server. It was so limited they had 4 branches within a week.

hahahahahahhaa!