Sink or Swim

DeletedUser13759

6. Krakens Eat Their Own - Attacker #7 Defender #7 (7 Fighter) For an Alliance that likes to toot their own horn quite often, really nothing significant. An above average Alliance none the less, but I don't predict them to last long term.... Either lose to the bigger/better Alliances or fall apart due to internal issues. SINK
Yeah they started in the forums saying they were all that but they have an NAP with cold world and only take on weaker alliances. They also declared war on eagles a long time ago but still haven't managed to take anything they didn't want so with eagles will take them down or they will go down to internal reason and I hear some people don't like everything the ev1lk1ng says. Probably going to get hate from their leaders saying all this but who cares they need to accept the facts sometimes

DeletedUser5524

I'll do a top 12 I suppose. Not putting too much time into it and researching war stats etc.. Just doing my initial thoughts on each Alliance and obviously more in depth knowledge about those I actually have experience with.

1. Paros Accord - #1 Attacker #3 Defender (2 Fighter) Great Alliance. Full of talented players who don't cheat - Great core.... Dominating all that come into contact with them and constantly expanding their borders. SWIM
2. NONAMES - #2 Attacker #1 Defender (1 Fighter) Good Alliance, good coring.. Lots of talent, but unfortunately full of cheaters. If their top players hadn't all been attackable banned things may have been going much better for them, but as it is PA are absolutely demolishing them. This Alliance Will Fall Apart
3. Paros Accord. - See #1
4. =Paros Accord= - See #1 and also, expanding PA borders into completely new horizons away from PA core, almost all players entirely on frontlines. Very good branch of PA (I'm not biased or anything
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
) KILL EVERYONE
Good Laugh uhh I mean top 9 :)

DeletedUser13343

8. We r Sleep (Or whatever their name will be when this is read) - #13 Attacker #14 Defender (14 Fighter) For being rank 8 in points, their BP rankings are lackluster. Obviously a group of city builders primarily, but I've seen them in action and can do big things if they don't rage ghost like they did in Actium after losing 1 siege lol. I don't see it happening though. SINK

Wasn't even a broken siege m8, my cs bounced.

DeletedUser15190

Wrily and Richard have moved into my area because they were supposed to stop us I guess, Forest and Jdubolis were doing a better job.

I cant account for other parts you said Russ, but i know this.. PA guys had a cluster on 45/55 border because they were preparing to hit "Censored" from multiple fronts, thats all i know lol

What happened in between or what happened with PA and Censored was and still is nothing of my business, but don't get me wrong Russ, when dust settles i will create new PNP but The Eagle issue only :rolleyes:

DeletedUser15190

Yeah they started in the forums saying they were all that but they have an NAP with cold world and only take on weaker alliances. They also declared war on eagles a long time ago but still haven't managed to take anything they didn't want so with eagles will take them down or they will go down to internal reason and I hear some people don't like everything the ev1lk1ng says. Probably going to get hate from their leaders saying all this but who cares they need to accept the facts sometimes

Comes from ex Kraken who had to quit due to "RL" things and ghosted instead of handing off his cities, noob move and still does not speak the truth however truth is that you could not stand the pressure of fighting anyone so you took the easy path so don't make up things or cry about the past, FYI we never had a nap or pact with cold groups, we had one with People of the Sea and that is public info because im more less sure we said it openly in previous comments in this thread or others within this specific world tab.

They also declared war on eagles a long time ago but still haven't managed to take anything they didn't want so with eagles will take them down

Funny guy, how does one declare war and not take any cities? Oracle said we took 6 in our region and they took 10 in theirs, even tho neither side is in position to hurt core of each other so neither can or will take down the other, this says enough about you as a player newbie.

Psychos aren't cheaters, the timer is easy, just use anchoring and multi-firing. I can't speak for the rest though, usually they make a new account so they can cheat, thats the first thing to look for.

I love how players like Russ and Darkmatter talk about Psychos even when they never played with or against these guys, the thing is, you guys(The Eagles) have FULL PACT with cheaters in order to fight PA? what about that for facts huh?

DeletedUser2654

I have played alongside them before, though this is the first world that I have played against them, US isn't the only server I've played. Taking PA cities one by one wasn't enough, I'm moving up to PAs core, they will either have to op my small city or they will be farmed.

DeletedUser15399

I have played alongside them before, though this is the first world that I have played against them, US isn't the only server I've played. Taking PA cities one by one wasn't enough, I'm moving up to PAs core, they will either have to op my small city or they will be farmed.
Bro stop bragging about taking a inactive lol just embarrassing man, I would be embarrassed to even post that here but I guess I'm not as good as you

DeletedUser2654

I didn't realize founding a city with a cs tt of 10 hours was taking an inactive but ok, I'm sure you guys did try and recruit the anchor spot too, so that makes sense.

DeletedUser13759

Comes from ex Kraken who had to quit due to "RL" things and ghosted instead of handing off his cities, noob move and still does not speak the truth however truth is that you could not stand the pressure of fighting anyone so you took the easy path so don't make up things or cry about the past, FYI we never had a nap or pact with cold groups, we had one with People of the Sea and that is public info because im more less sure we said it openly in previous comments in this thread or others within this specific world tab.

Damn chill the real reason I quit was because I simply don't like you and think you're a bad leader and also because I am a en player so ops were at like 4 am for me and I have a life so I'd rather not do that, that's why I left the world and I ghosted because I wanted to see who was more effective at taking cities you guys or eagles. I've joined an en world now with good leadership and with players that are half decent and would much rather get lead by TSF than you. Also it was ruinedscape who told me you have an NAP with cold world.

DeletedUser13759

Also don't you guy just eat eagle inactives? Correct me if I'm wrong I'm not too sure

DeletedUser15190

Also don't you guy just eat eagle inactives? Correct me if I'm wrong I'm not too sure

Don't they do the same? i cant remember if they took 1 or 2 cities out of 10 from players that were active?

And no worries dark, you are bad player with less than enough experience to speak about anything and calling me a bad leader after i have lead 6+ alliances to win worlds is just wrong, and it just proves you were not "kraken" material.. real krakens lose cities as all players do but they do not whine or ghost because of it, you are no longer active in this world and are not updated on anything so dont bother responding newbie.

p.s. players are judged on how they leave worlds not how they play them, and you sir, turned out bad in both these things.

Enough said.

DeletedUser13759

Don't they do the same? i cant remember if they took 1 or 2 cities out of 10 from players that were active?

And no worries dark, you are bad player with less than enough experience to speak about anything and calling me a bad leader after i have lead 6+ alliances to win worlds is just wrong, and it just proves you were not "kraken" material.. real krakens lose cities as all players do but they do not whine or ghost because of it, you are no longer active in this world and are not updated on anything so dont bother responding newbie.

p.s. players are judged on how they leave worlds not how they play them, and you sir, turned out bad in both these things.

Enough said.

lol I never cared about losing cities when I was in your alliance and my city was taken I constantly said I didn't care since it just gave me another slot not sure where you got the whining about losing cities part and also I didn't ghost because I lost a city when I was playing in this world I was top 150 and had 11 or 12 cities so if I lost one I didn't care as with 11 cities at that stage you can get another one easily but I guess I did ghost you have a point there.

DeletedUser15491

The question is,

Make a top 12 now and have it proven right.
Or wait until some fail and make it then.

DeletedUser5524

Ill do another very basic top 12

1 =Therapists= - *SWIM* My alliance so of course its going to be biased but we've made a strong recovery and I foresee it continuing. 2nd in Attacking 1st in Defending and 2nd in Fighter

2 Paros Accord - *Float* Alliance is currently sinking but has a chance to pull through. It happened to my alliance it is possible it may happen to them as well. 1st in Attacking 2nd in Defending and 1st in Fighter

3 Breaking Baddies - *Swim* Very Solid and Strong Alliance 4th in Attacking 3rd in Defending and 4th in Fighter This is a little bit skewed as their reign of terror has just begun

4 =The Clinic= - *Swim* Very Solid and Strong Alliance 6th in Attacking 7th Defending and 6th in Fighter

5 =Psychotherapist= - *Swim* Very Solid and Strong Alliance 4th in Attacking 2nd in Defending and 3rd in Fighter

6 Kraken The Dirty Janitor - *Sink* Not very impressed with this group but I could be wrong. Surprised they have lasted this long 7th in Attacking 8th in Defending and 9th in Fighter

(Bad stats from here so not going to list)

7 *Myrmidons* - *Sink* Not relative and MRA
8 Myrmidons.dilligaf - *Sink* Not relative and MRA
9 Shadow Hawks - No comment so ill say *Float*
10 The Devils Cartel - *Sink* Not relative and MRA
11 **MAPACHES WARRIORS** - *Sink* No comments
12 CHUG A LUG - *Sink* Already sinking

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15190

Ill do another very basic top 12

6 Kraken The Dirty Janitor - *Sink* Not very impressed with this group but I could be wrong. Surprised they have lasted this long 7th in Attacking 8th in Defending and 9th in Fighter

Really?
You overestimate your ally and underestimate most alliances that will have better chances to win than your ally ;)