Compensation for the constant server crashes?

DeletedUser8870

This is now the 5th time that the server has crashed on me in the middle of launching a timed attack on a city. This is something that is getting way out of hand lately and is causing a lot of issues within the game. You guys have posted about the issues in forums but there is one thing that you are doing for your valued players and tat is receiving some type of compensation. Every game I have ever played when there are server outages or server issues the developers reward their players with some type of compensation for the issues they are having. This game revolves around timing and with these server issues timing is a major problem and some sort of compensation should be offered.

DeletedUser836

This is now the 5th time that the server has crashed on me in the middle of launching a timed attack on a city. This is something that is getting way out of hand lately and is causing a lot of issues within the game. You guys have posted about the issues in forums but there is one thing that you are doing for your valued players and tat is receiving some type of compensation. Every game I have ever played when there are server outages or server issues the developers reward their players with some type of compensation for the issues they are having. This game revolves around timing and with these server issues timing is a major problem and some sort of compensation should be offered.
What world are you playing?

DeletedUser836

We have no record of any world going down today. Your computer/internet may have experienced issues when Grepolis crashed earlier.

DeletedUser11791

US57 went down a number of times last week sometime (can't remember when exactly). This was server wide, as every one in Skype chat was having same lock out issues. Checking ping times to US servers was also showing time-outs. While this had no effect on me personally, i know others that couldn't snipe incoming CS's because of this, which created an unfair advantage. While yes, things break it can't be helped, im sure every reasonable person does (or should) understand this.

I do find it befitting however to bestow all players with some sort of ingame gifting, be it tokens, happiness for x days in all cities, etc etc. This does not financially impact Inno, but still keeps everyone on side. Even for those who weren't affected, would think "oh thats nice of them".

It's all the little things like this that keeps the love flowing and shows us Inno cares about not only the time we sink into this game, but also the money
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif