Wars

DeletedUser15448

so yeah you did not lose a city to Beer few days ago.....
200_s.gif
Well that's one way to backfire an insult, call someone dumb and not be smart enough to check out the date on a comment. Jebs comment was posted on the 24th his city was taken on the 31st.
200_s.gif

DeletedUser12275

Well that's one way to backfire an insult, call someone dumb and not be smart enough to check out the date on a comment. Jebs comment was posted on the 24th his city was taken on the 31st.
200_s.gif
no way Sherlock!...i guess the joke was too smart for you????

DeletedUser15448

or maybe too smart for you? It's okay no wonder u are in that alliance, you and jeby were meant to be together ;)....
Now that's just cruel I don't think I've ever been so insulted in my life.
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

DeletedUser11057

Everyone around is cuddling, only I feel unloved. No attacks at all. :(

Are you guys trying to recruit me so you told members to avoid attacking me? :D

DeletedUser14770

Dont know who .. will find out 28 tickets was handed inn on me an raffs at the same.

This is the lowest tactick ive seen in my life.

DeletedUser9276

Everyone around is cuddling, only I feel unloved. No attacks at all. :(

Are you guys trying to recruit me so you told members to avoid attacking me? :D
Maybe if all of your cities didn't have 10k+ dlu in them at any given time we would show some love ;)

For now we will keep taking your alliance mates cities. It works for us.

DeletedUser15467

lol. i see your on your propaganda game still. hey. badgers still have a few top players. get your recruiting on. lol. nothing like a top mra. in every world you guys play in. plus no one respects your game. your see thru. next time you talk about me. climb the mountain to the top. thats were ill be.

DeletedUser11854

Aww..did some little person get their feelings hurt over a photo..never fails..every world gets to this point where some pathetic little sissy, or sissies, has to start playing the "ban" game cause they suck donkey balls.
What is the point of this nonsense? This makes the game no fun for anyone cause this just starts a ban war.
Just because your alliance sucks as much as your real life doesn't mean you have to bring others down. If i offend you..good.. ghost then and go sit in your safe place with headphones on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15467

i hope for the day us and boop start oping your asses. we know your all offense. like i said. to all beer players. recruit a few more top players into your 3 alliances premade mra. ill be waiting for you.

DeletedUser9276

Thats cute Mayhem. I hope your still as bold when we start taking cities off your alliance mates. I can already tell from a few harbor checks and what not on you that you are the selfish defense hording leader. Will see how that formula works out for you.

Calling us an MRA when your group is 4 alliances and you are pacted with like 3 others LOL

DeletedUser12275

La La La La....it's not about getting to the top Pollock, it's about staying there ;)

Anyway was i wrong about all ur pacts? Being honest never killed anyone lol
And here you are trying to get Boop to also pact with u? Someone is not feeling confident i guess :)

I mean i understand your lack of confidense bud, they didn't join your Coalition(cus we both know u tried to recruit them lol)....let's just say they wanted a good alliance ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15467

i have 1 pact. and look at my dbps dumb ash. lol. not real selfish am i. and only cities you are taking are the ones we are giving you. never tried to recruit any boop players. looks like your intel is wrong as always. i dont know who bend dover and take one is. but i see hes a real good player. lol. and you are a mra. you mass recruit. keeping 3 alliances full. talk is cheap from a player with a awesome 50k dbps. lol. you know who i am. and were to find me. now go back to your corner. and plan real hard to attack me. or, hey, maybe try to get a few of my players to join you. maybe plant a spy. maybe. you can rim me. good luck

DeletedUser15370

How is beer mass recruiting without research or conversations like a MRA? I will wait. Woah you want Ben to rim you!? Bro take that back to your Craigslist account

DeletedUser9276

i have 1 pact. and look at my dbps dumb ash. lol. not real selfish am i. and only cities you are taking are the ones we are giving you. never tried to recruit any boop players. looks like your intel is wrong as always. i dont know who bend dover and take one is. but i see hes a real good player. lol. and you are a mra. you mass recruit. keeping 3 alliances full. talk is cheap from a player with a awesome 50k dbps. lol. you know who i am. and were to find me. now go back to your corner. and plan real hard to attack me. or, hey, maybe try to get a few of my players to join you. maybe plant a spy. maybe. you can rim me. with your mouth.lol. good luck
OLD BC
OLD BC.
Death Star
TBA
Orphans

Did I miss anyone?
But go ahead and pretend a bunch of you aren't sharing a defense tab against us mate.