Wars

DeletedUser3317

really.

They offer game-changing buffs, but only for the rich folks. There will be people who can justify spending that amount of money on a game, i guess, but it is just a bummer for the rest of us average joes.

Hate to tell you this bud, but most of the people on here cannot afford to do what they do and end up leaving because of it (I mean, it is amazing how many people on this game come down with a life threatening illness, relative that is dying, death in the family, etc etc).. I cannot speak for the EU people. I do not know much about their economic situation. Here in the US, 73% according to the IRS cannot afford the expenses for a common incident (car accident/repair, medical expense, water heater braking down, etc etc). They even went as far to report that in 2016 80% of people (adults) do not have more then $1,000 in a savings account, 75% dont have or invest in a 401k, or 62% dont have $500 in a checking account on a monthly basis (for a minimum of 6 months).... Google Inno's credit card problems. Supposedly, Inno will no longer or soon will not take credit cards. You have to go through pay pal and that because of all the lawsuits inno has going on. My favorite one if you research online is how people want Inno to reimburse them the money they have spent playing the game because this game is an addiction. Look up some of the lawsuits. I love the one about he kid from Austria who spent $40k over three months playing one of innos games and put it on his parents credit cards. The parents tried to sue inno. I think they lost, but they have tons of lawsuits like this going on. This game maybe slowing down, but it is not going anywhere. The game may not be as good as it was anymore, but people spend there life savings playing this game. One thing my financial adviser told me when I started my 529, and trust fund for my girl: "best way to save 15-20% of your money is to not use credit cards". If you do not pay off your credit card each month to have a 0 balance. you are losing 20% of every dollar you spend.

DeletedUser10111

I don't mind spending money here and there on this game its just 160 dollars for this is ridiculous. I really wish they would make a sever where you would just pay monthly to be apart of it and there is no gold, rewards, or anything just old Grepolis at its finest.
i would not mind one bit paying a monthly rate for the game. Only problem I can see is Inno will not make the quarterly margins unless the no skill wallet warriors are buying their way to victories.

DeletedUser15357

They only do it to mostly prevent ads. Like, bring on the stinking ads Inno! As much as I'm DYING for that 35 double BP because my team is starving for it right now (for good reason down the road), it's still like uhhh I wanntt

DeletedUser3317

Have you guys read the terms and agreement when you first play this game? You allow inno to install malware on your computer. This way they can see the websites you visit, when you on, etc etc. Then they take that data and sell it to marketers or other companies. Look up their quarterly earning breakdown on Stockwatch. The company is publicly traded. So they have to disclose earning and break it down. Almost 2/3 of their money comes from collecting and selling data collected from their players. In 2016 Inno made $50 million Euros.

DeletedUser12275

if-youstop-telling-your-friendseverything-your-enemies-wouldnt-know-so-3967266.png

DeletedUser14770

huh it never a secret who we are fighting Kingsly ;) we kinnda keep an open book about that - i am fighting my own personalty disorder (bipolar) on personall levl ;)

DeletedUser14770

yea me as well han some ants scratching at my city all night long :p

DeletedUser15110

always knew panda's were bicolor.... erm bipolar

Hope you dinny get a rash anywhere uncomfy from the ant scratchs lol. You having fun here?

DeletedUser14770

whaaad up D : haha yea budd underdoggs as usuall just beeing on the rimm having a laugh come on over and join the funn hehe server is locked up in the core by beer group but many good fight to be had if u just circle around :p
hope u are well , :)

DeletedUser15110

im doing great :) happy i am not doing grepo lol, too many people out there who dont give a crap about real feeling and persons. And what you talking about underdogs lol, you fighting the ones that taking a beating from someone already 5x as big. Nah if i come back, im joining a real underdog with no gazillions pacts/naps lol

OMG i just noticed the mighty jeb is back. Hmmmm might be time to come back and take some more cities from him, such a big mouth and no game hahahahaha

DeletedUser5517

im doing great :) happy i am not doing grepo lol, too many people out there who dont give a crap about real feeling and persons. And what you talking about underdogs lol, you fighting the ones that taking a beating from someone already 5x as big. Nah if i come back, im joining a real underdog with no gazillions pacts/naps lol

OMG i just noticed the mighty jeb is back. Hmmmm might be time to come back and take some more cities from him, such a big mouth and no game hahahahaha

Ahhh Mrs. Dwarrel... The only person to ever get a city from me... we going to get to have some fun?

DeletedUser15110

Hahahaha its still Miss Dwarrel, yes you gotten beaten by a lil girl ;)
Say where and when and i will bring a big box of tissues....

DeletedUser14770

haha yea girls there are probably a bunh of more underdoggs alliances here but still would love to just have u on the server makes me feel safe and fluffy untill those daamn swords light up 24/7 ;) hehe u kept me up to many times in helorus D ... but it was hella funn -... nice to hear from u again though been a while

DeletedUser14770

Rats group attacked us last night and merged with bunch of scurvy so i guess loots more targets