Jeb's School for Scoundrels

DeletedUser10111

Skrewball I am not coming to defend Bend. He does that well enough without my help. No I am here because Jeb started this thread with all his statements on being the best while trying to sound like he may really have some grey matter between his ears. Jeb you have failed to sound like anything other then the town clown. That said Rats have some great players who know their game. Jeb however brings the respect I have for the Rat alliances as a whole crashing down. Oh Mighty Jeb when will we see your greatness? When will you show us your might? When will do something besides run your mouth and ride on the shoulders of the good players in your alliance and start carrying your own weight? We await your answers.

DeletedUser5517

Skrewball I am not coming to defend Bend. He does that well enough without my help. No I am here because Jeb started this thread with all his statements on being the best while trying to sound like he may really have some grey matter between his ears. Jeb you have failed to sound like anything other then the town clown. That said Rats have some great players who know their game. Jeb however brings the respect I have for the Rat alliances as a whole crashing down. Oh Mighty Jeb when will we see your greatness? When will you show us your might? When will do something besides run your mouth and ride on the shoulders of the good players in your alliance and start carrying your own weight? We await your answers.

Did you really just say bend defends himself well? I know you have to support your co-founder, but damn... takes courage to commend that lvl of ignorance in public

As for the rest of this atrocity... I was planning on riding on their shoulders the whole game! I thought you knew? I have been here less than 2 weeks my man. You can continue attacking me all you want if you are impatient. Maybe you are as thick as bend and and would like to give me some more bp? Your respect for us really doesnt matter to me in the slightest. You have the largest MRA I have ever seen. They always collapse and I doubt you will be any different. The only reason you respect the Rats is because they are good. Do you think they would really be helping me this much, this fast, if they didnt think that I would be a help? You should probably prepare for when you cant just take cities 4-6 hrs from our core... it will be a sobering experience ;)

DeletedUser9276

Did you really just say bend defends himself well? I know you have to support your co-founder, but damn... takes courage to commend that lvl of ignorance in public

As for the rest of this atrocity... I was planning on riding on their shoulders the whole game! I thought you knew? I have been here less than 2 weeks my man. You can continue attacking me all you want if you are impatient. Maybe you are as thick as bend and and would like to give me some more bp? Your respect for us really doesnt matter to me in the slightest. You have the largest MRA I have ever seen. They always collapse and I doubt you will be any different. The only reason you respect the Rats is because they are good. Do you think they would really be helping me this much, this fast, if they didnt think that I would be a help? You should probably prepare for when you cant just take cities 4-6 hrs from our core... it will be a sobering experience ;)
You do realize you have as many branches as us and nearly as many members no? and on top of that you guys have pacts.

But I realize everyone needs to make excuses as to why they lose to Beer. So carry on. Maybe you and Skrewball can brainstorm new excuses, I have never heard someone with as many excuses as that guy.

DeletedUser13070

saw this and it's so for @Jebusius

keep_calm_and_poop_rainbows_unicorn_square_sticker-r0381f8dadb124ee7a3f417327db6c771_v9wf3_8byvr_630.jpg

DeletedUser15110

Well i have to say, this is always a good read :)

First, about losing a city. Depending on location it is actually agreed upon that losing a city in the enemy core is looked at as bp fest as you know (eventhough nobody here will admit it due to testosterone drips) there is no way to hold it when cs's are on island and closest bir snipe is 1 hr tt, not to mention about 100 cities within 30 mins tt and prolly 5 friendly cities. However, i have to say, i do feel less special now that mighty jebby lost a second city and it wasnt me who took it :( I will have my revenge!

Secondly, my dear bend, as in innocent bystander i have to admit you must feel pretty good about yourself that you just had to mention rats has as many members and more pacts. I know the founder of rats, great guy and awesome player. Gosh yes they have 3 branches, while you only had 2 for a brief moment (love, just LOVE the dissolve button). However, you are pacted with boop 1 and 2, in bed with 5150 (you cannot separate the one and only twin pollock and kings) and just invited the top 5 of badgers because hey if you canny beat them, invite em... what did you do, kick your gma and told her you found better players so you can actually get rid of this pesky feeling of being smaller than the rest? Oh and rats run in packs, not PACTS, honest mistake im sure! ;)

I would say keep on pooping rainbows guys and keep up the awesome read!

DeletedUser3317

First, about losing a city. Depending on location it is actually agreed upon that losing a city in the enemy core is looked at as bp fest as you know (eventhough nobody here will admit it due to testosterone drips) there is no way to hold it when cs's are on island and closest bir snipe is 1 hr tt, not to mention about 100 cities within 30 mins tt and prolly 5 friendly cities. However, i have to say, i do feel less special now that mighty jebby lost a second city and it wasnt me who took it :( I will have my revenge!

Secondly, my dear bend, as in innocent bystander i have to admit you must feel pretty good about yourself that you just had to mention rats has as many members and more pacts. I know the founder of rats, great guy and awesome player. Gosh yes they have 3 branches, while you only had 2 for a brief moment (love, just LOVE the dissolve button). However, you are pacted with boop 1 and 2, in bed with 5150 (you cannot separate the one and only twin pollock and kings) and just invited the top 5 of badgers because hey if you canny beat them, invite em... what did you do, kick your gma and told her you found better players so you can actually get rid of this pesky feeling of being smaller than the rest? Oh and rats run in packs, not PACTS, honest mistake im sure! ;)

Dwarrel, I only pick on bend because of how much poop he is full of. I remember when i first came on here and was making fun of bend and calling his alliance the greatest MRA ever. He started flipping out swearing at me...Crazy. But it was the denial part that was obvious. He told me they were going to be two alliances and that they were so good, they pact with no one. Boop popped up and it was obvious in the forums that they got together. Not a big deal, it is part of the game. But Bends BS about no "they are not" was kind of funny. Then his alliance became 4 alliances.... "It was a waiting list alliance" LOL! Not a real alliance. It will probably be a matter of time before some of those players in Beer start to leave in large numbers. I know because I have played with a lot of those guys in that alliance from Iota, Sparta and Baris. Not saying they are bad people. they are not and they are great players, but they get bored quickly. Many left other worlds because they spend a lot of money playing this game and do not want to waste it on playing weaker players or having too many pacts (which there is nothing wrong with that.)

I predict beer will have serious issues come summer. You cannot be a top alliance with great players and have pacts with too many top 10 alliances. This is probably why he had to change his stance on what he told us in this very forum (to be honest, it could be the "top alliance forum" not this particular one.) a while back. If what you say is true Dwarrel that means Beer who is 1st,2nd and 3rd is also pacted or has a NAP with 5th and 8th place alliance. Not to mention took in the better players of the 7th and 9th alliances. Boop created another alliance too. i think to expand into lower portion of O55 as they move into O56 probably to absorb some players there. would be kind of funny to see that alliance get into the top ten (I think they are 18th right now). That would mean bend who said they never pact or NAP and is cutting down to two alliances and will never pact/nap; now is pacted/NAP with 3-4 alliances in the top ten while holding the top 3 spots. Not many alliances stay on top from beginning to end. It does happen though. And Beer looks to be a great alliance. But I think they are showing weakness with Pacts/naps. When the Top alliance starts to have long term pacts/naps, is usually the beginning of the end. It is coming up on that time of year where players start to go into VM and never come back. And while that is an problem everyone has, i think it will be Beer that will struggle. They have a lot of big players, with a lot of cities, it will take time to absorb those cities and recruiting from the core of the world they are in, is tough as the world ages. Only way to fix that will be to merge probably with boop or something.

Hopefully this will spark some conversation on the future of this world without having bend lose it, get angry and start to swear or call people names.

DeletedUser12275

i love how pollock and me get dragged into the same sentence.....
At this point in grepo everybody has played in the same alliance(or an allied alliance) at some point(this does not mean they will be allies in every world they play in), if you guys want to look for excuses and will keep making up pacts and naps for beer then bend just sit down and let them do diplo lol

DeletedUser9276

It is so obvious you do not play this world and are completely clueless as to what is actually going on here.

So let me make some corrections for you.

1. We do not have an NAP with boop. We have taken cities from them and they have from us. Feel free to look it up. Think they even have a city of ours in revolt right now I believe. We aren't heavily fighting because they aren't in areas we are interested in.

2. The fact you said we are in bed with 5150 shows absolutely how clueless you are. We have been fighting with them for a few weeks now and they will probably become a major enemy of ours very soon.

3. The badgers players ASKED to join us. We did not approach them, they asked to join us because we were beating them badly and the few good active players were tired of carrying all of the simmers. Feel free to look at the conquests. I imagine we took well over 300 cities off badgers, that is a conservative guess. We already had the room. Players kicked were players being internalized already.

So here is the facts for you. Feel free to continue making up your own fantasyland version of things though.

And oh skrewball I am not even reading your novel. I do hope that you will eventually find something to obsess about besides me. Your obsession is unhealthy at this point.

DeletedUser3317

i love how pollock and me get dragged into the same sentence.....
At this point in grepo everybody has played in the same alliance(or an allied alliance) at some point(this does not mean they will be allies in every world they play in), if you guys want to look for excuses and will keep making up pacts and naps for beer then bend just sit down and let them do diplo lol

Dont know who you are talking about? I guess i am not part of the circle jerk you guys are talking about with beer.

DeletedUser3317

LOL! Bend you are just too easy. These forums just mean way too much to you. You are your own worst enemy. Read my post again. I was turning your words around from previous posts based on what Dwarrel said. You just make it too easy to be picked on. Bend, when a game and forums mean this much to you.... you need to take a break. Thanks for the laughs. Good times. I will check in again to work you up in a week or so.

DeletedUser9276

See the part about this that is funny is that you think I am mad or worked up. Keep thinking whatever you want though and I'll keep laughing at you.

Rodrk

Peltast

Did you just say that there is a great GUY out there? Cmon, we all know you are a man hater. Speaking of unhealthy obsessions, do you ever bring anything else to the conversation besides server ignorance and bashing the other gender. We get it already! You don't like men, most likely they don't like you either, that kinda comes with being generally unlikable. I'm sure Skrewball can relate, sitting across from women on dates, watching them nod off into their soup listening to him jabber on and on and impressing only himself with his vocabulary.

It's funny when pollock infiltrated your alliance in myo, he did it under the guise of also being a female, man hater. And you took the bait, because you are so predictable. YAWN!

Stop preaching about things you don't know about. #FreePella

DeletedUser14770

waaaait whaaat .. man we are just pacted with everyone aiight lett me summ it up boys and girls here is the list of boop allies

RATS : TBA - don't really know haven't talked to them much
Scurvy - sub contractors
scurvy 2- sub sub contractors
OLD BC - bp farms
5150 - leaving each other alone (sub contractors are doing to much of an awesome job)
BEER - sparring partners we have no common areas of interest so we usually fight over the 3 same citys when ever one of us go inactive for more than 3 hrs :p
grandmasdentures- these guys are persistent as hell
da coo op- awesome defensive players kicked our arse a few times

I know i know the fact that we are not in war with Beer on a bigger level means ofc that we are pacted naps and overall best buddies for life -and the fact that i have said time and again that we are just here for a good time is obviously just to suck up to beer. i get it - also when we dropped in here 6 weeks after server start we landed fairly close to beer and they dident rim us immideatly (thats damn suspicious ) it might have been because they did not give a crap about 65 but i like to go with conspiracy theory.(much more funn).

Dwarrel come on u are so much better than this - no need to do guess work u can just ask , il screen shot al our pacts and you can see we have no official nor unofficial nap or pact,

try and flip it pollock is fighting beer - should we then attack pollock - yes we should but we don't because that's chicken shitt when they are fighting the biggest alliance on the server. He wantet to fight them so now he does.

Beer was fighting - badgers rats scurvy and 5150 - WY o WY would we wanna help them out after we were threaten to join their coallition earlier in the server , that leaves a sour taste -- but waaait we kicked out all those who threaten us in 65 and 66 and 64 now their alliance names are no more (rhyme)

you play the game you wanna play - i am sure that us and beer will meet at some point and share numbers will make that an next impossible fight to win - but if we go that road it will not be because someone else asks us for help or especially if they need help it will be because we as a team will wanna try ourself against the biggest kid on the block!

DeletedUser14770

correction as far as i now the coallition was without 5150 though fringes and those guys

DeletedUser12275

i like u more and more everyday panda....hey rod our relationship is over i found a better girl...panda will u run with me into the sunset?:p

DeletedUser15110

Oh how i love to see you all stumble over some body parts (actually it's just not THAT big) to explain your actions :)

Panda you know i still love you, just watch your back, you might have a serious case of stalking on your panda behind :)

Did any of you guys actually gotten to rim the not so mighty jebby or you spend too much time in here? I mean i can actually shut up as the good woman that i am and let you boys free to play on the schoolyard....

I will deffo drop in at times as it seems all my favorite guys are here! I'm only missing 1 or 2, but hey they might be in here under a different name. Keep up the sensation guys, at least you making something more fun
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser5517

DEAR GOD I take a break to fill up all the wonderful slots beer gave me and come back to this? In case ppl were curious Jebby Jeb went from 3 cities to 12, but dont worry bend i mean quadrupling in size in a week and a half is not really all that impressive. Surely you could bust out a guide for me on how to do that better. I would be dying to get some tips from the almighty bend, founder of the mighty BEER consortium.

Surprisingly bendy poo is one of the least whiney people in here though. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

To basically everyone in here at this point. Trash talk is trash talk do it there. If you want to talk trash here... make it funny!

Just got a puppy and she is finally getting used to being here. So i will be teaching some more wonderful lessons shortly ;)