BP Farms and Bandit Camps feedback!

DeletedUser11560

I've also noticed that when you loot from a Bandit camp, you can't store the rewards in the inventory. I wish this can be changed to allow that to happen.

Edit: Also, when I click on the 5 minute for a farming village, the window doesn't close so I have to manually click on the x which takes so much time. I hope they implement a function where the window closes immediately after some offer has been clicked on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12822

Well it looks like we are giving up fvs so that isn't a good thing in my opinion.

DeletedUser11560

I think the best way to compensate for the reduction of farming villages is to increase the number of levels of each farming village from 6-8. That way, you'll get basically the same amount of resources. The farming graphics once you open the window looks splendid. Can't wait until I upgrade to level 6.

DeletedUser5973

Does it cost 150 BP for each village in every city past the first one? Or did I read it wrong. Also the new daily limit is a joke, seems like they really just want everyone to buy the overpriced resources in the market

DeletedUser11560

Just keep upgrading your market.

But seriously, they need to increase the farming village resource limit and increase the amount of resources given/offer

DeletedUser4038

I have some questions about this system that I cannot find the answers to in the Wiki.

1. Since the Bandit’s Camp is only placed on the island of your first city, does that mean all other cities you conquer or found you will need to use battle points gained as attack battle points or defense battle points to build and upgrade villages?

2. What is the amount of battle points available from the 100 battles on the Bandit Camp?

3. How many battle points are needed for each level of the upgrade?

4. Are the battle points used to upgrade the farms taken away from what is available to use for culture points?

Does anyone know the answers?

DeletedUser10632

I have some questions about this system that I cannot find the answers to in the Wiki.

1. Since the Bandit’s Camp is only placed on the island of your first city, does that mean all other cities you conquer or found you will need to use battle points gained as attack battle points or defense battle points to build and upgrade villages?

2. What is the amount of battle points available from the 100 battles on the Bandit Camp?

3. How many battle points are needed for each level of the upgrade?

4. Are the battle points used to upgrade the farms taken away from what is available to use for culture points?

Does anyone know the answers?
1. That's right, you have to use your own BP.

2. It's approximately enough to get all 6 farms maxed out on the first island - around 1400.

3. 100 to get farm, then 1, 5, 25, 50, 100 for the levels, respectively.

4. Yes you're using your own bp that would've gone towards vps otherwise.

DeletedUser15070

They are okay, but the resource rewards kinda suck.

smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser15403

I'm personally not a fan at all.

If their was a bandit camp on each island to make up for the bp that would be OK

Also, all 6 farms maxed out at level 6 with loyalty research and 10 minute demands gives you 2k resources roughly per hour...

Bring back looting or I personally will skip over every new world that has these new farming villages.

The BP thing sucks and all but I can bite the bullet on that... 2k res an hour with all farms at max level and constant 10 minute demands... FAIL

DeletedUser13502

The BP thing sucks and all but I can bite the bullet on that... 2k res an hour with all farms at max level and constant 10 minute demands... FAIL

Only 2k an hour? Do you have all 6 farms and all at max level? Last I looked with 10min demands it was 910 each time, so that's 5,460 an hour.

DeletedUser15403

Speed one world all 6 at level 6 give me 345 or so every ten minutes.. it's horrible I'm not trying to complain but I'm not joining another world after rizinia with bp villages at their current settings

DeletedUser8870

yeah i agree with mole man it is crazy at speed world 1 not even worth using bp for the farms as they give you crap for a reward complete garbage no idea why they would decrease amounts based on speed of world as world speed should not impact farming villages, in the ond style of villages speed world had zero impact they always gave same amounts but now it is different completely ridiculous

DeletedUser11243

I've played a few worlds now with the BP farms. I don't like them.

Will there be a world opening without them?

DeletedUser9073

The BP farms I like it makes people have to attack more. But than again I heard people are killing the units they make to get BP.

Bandits Camps are ok