Top Alliances

DeletedUser9276

Not going to to a full update like last time, just some musings on each alliance since alot has changed. Feel free to cry and tell me how wrong I am.

1. Beer - my alliance, so like last time will just prevent the facts. Still the top alliance statistically in every category and winning all wars handily.

2. Kittens - Think their points still amount to slightly more than the Badgers, recently had their top player ghost and much of previous leadership leave. No longer firmly in control of 45. With Rim rats coming in to 45 from the South and West and Beer still pushing in from 55 there time here is probably limited. Will see how the remaining players cope. Most of them will probably continue to leave to other alliances.

3. Badgers - Probably the second best alliance on the server at the moment. Still firmly in control of 44, they will most likely have Beer pushing in on them from 2 fronts soon, will make things difficult. They do have a few very good players, there is still a lot of fat that needs trimeed imo though.

4. Rim Rats - No one has benefitted from the collapse of kitties perhaps as much as these guys, they are now able to walk into 45 and have picked up some kitties players while they are at it. These guys are sneaking up the rankings and sneaking into 45. Honestly looking pretty good and like they could be a top alliance soon. Definitely an alliance to watch. I know I will be...

5. Sir Awesome and X Almightys Rejects - They are really dicking us down in O55. I am still trying to get my teammates to take my cities that are on their fronts, no one is biting though. GUYS HALLLPP

6. Boop - Dont know a whole lot about these guys, they seem decent though. Controlling ocean 65 with an iron fist and putting a beating on Southern Charm. OH, their profile is fantastic lol. Two thumbs up.

7. No Nonsense - I am sure Sunvaar is going to create some complicated equation proving this alliance is the best on the server. On a serious note they seem to be pretty spread out. I guess you could say 34 is their home ocean though?? Not sure what their plans are, Sunvaar is the second best leader on the server though only behind Sir Awesome. So I am sure everything will pan out.

8. Red Berets - Seems that Robbyn44 is quitting. If thats the case its a big loss for them. Word is they have more members coming over soon. If they can get some more quality players they can maybe make some noise.

9. The Fringes - Rim Simmers, will stay around as long as no one decides to invade their oceans. With Boop next door though they may not be to safe.

DeletedUser14770

Thank u bend .. pete is damn happy u liked our profile may him rest in peace ;)

DeletedUser15357

7. No Nonsense - I am sure Sunvaar is going to create some complicated equation proving this alliance is the best on the server. On a serious note they seem to be pretty spread out. I guess you could say 34 is their home ocean though?? Not sure what their plans are, Sunvaar is the second best leader on the server though only behind Sir Awesome. So I am sure everything will pan out.

And this is where my "quit being offended" comment in my thread comes into play.

However, on a side note, totally.

DeletedUser9276

And this is where my "quit being offended" comment in my thread comes into play.

However, on a side note, totally.
Butt Butt Mah Equation, its so overly complicated it must be right :(:(:(
Look at mah complicated equation guys, I'm such a brilliant mind :(:(:(

DeletedUser15430

Not going to to a full update like last time, just some musings on each alliance since alot has changed. Feel free to cry and tell me how wrong I am.

1. Beer - my alliance, so like last time will just prevent the facts. Still the top alliance statistically in every category and winning all wars handily.

2. Kittens - Think their points still amount to slightly more than the Badgers, recently had their top player ghost and much of previous leadership leave. No longer firmly in control of 45. With Rim rats coming in to 45 from the South and West and Beer still pushing in from 55 there time here is probably limited. Will see how the remaining players cope. Most of them will probably continue to leave to other alliances.

3. Badgers - Probably the second best alliance on the server at the moment. Still firmly in control of 44, they will most likely have Beer pushing in on them from 2 fronts soon, will make things difficult. They do have a few very good players, there is still a lot of fat that needs trimeed imo though.

4. Rim Rats - No one has benefitted from the collapse of kitties perhaps as much as these guys, they are now able to walk into 45 and have picked up some kitties players while they are at it. These guys are sneaking up the rankings and sneaking into 45. Honestly looking pretty good and like they could be a top alliance soon. Definitely an alliance to watch. I know I will be...

5. Sir Awesome and X Almightys Rejects - They are really dicking us down in O55. I am still trying to get my teammates to take my cities that are on their fronts, no one is biting though. GUYS HALLLPP

6. Boop - Dont know a whole lot about these guys, they seem decent though. Controlling ocean 65 with an iron fist and putting a beating on Southern Charm. OH, their profile is fantastic lol. Two thumbs up.

**Boop didn't beat down Southern Charm. When they lost 4 cities or so, the founders Kennesaw Jackson, Grepogod81, William Connor and a few others just up and joined Boop leaving the alliance with nothing. Bunch of wussy ass players when a little war broke out.** I will say that Boop has some awesome players like Pandamus and BeZaMa and the ass whooping was likely anyway but that's how it went down.

8. Red Berets - Seems that Robbyn44 is quitting. If thats the case its a big loss for them. Word is they have more members coming over soon. If they can get some more quality players they can maybe make some noise.

9. The Fringes - Rim Simmers, will stay around as long as no one decides to invade their oceans. With Boop next door though they may not be to safe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15357

Nah. That's leadership jumping ship to save their own asses

Ehh, I know Kennesaw J, that's unlike him to just jump ship, especially when a founder. Missing pieces to this puzzle there is

DeletedUser14770

yep well heres what happend straight up no BS :

we started a war by opping everyone of them except William connor Kennshaw and grepogod (grepogod ive played against on en SERVERS)
we took 11 citys on day 1 and another 5-7 i think on day 2 not huge but our goal was just to take the 65 citys , when u go to war at least in my book i will always try and take the best playersaway from an alliance, minnimize the fight for maximum citys and firepower.
i had talked to kenshaw for a long time before this and i stabbed him in the back , we went at them just as i did the fringes and scurvy and co-op no need to hide this our guys needs to eat, u look at abp and if it next to 0 u just attack - they had a coallition thing going on that side of the rimm and we were told that an atatck on 1 is an attack on all (by awesome pm was sent to all my players from him).

we can twist and turn and i can try and lie but i wont we just broke the peace and went after them , i was very glad when kenshaw cam over he made a new founder and we left them alone in 55 and in 66 , connor ghostet and gave a few citys to scurvy no sweat .

kennshaw is not to blame for the collaps of southern - he did his best to help em but i also sent him reports of their players defending with ls nukes and slingers and attacking with brimms so was not much he could have done to help them, he also arranged for a few of them to go to fringes.

DeletedUser15406

Panda we didn't attack you guys on the behest of sir awesome. We atacked because you guys sent an attack to one of our 55 cities. Nothing more nothing less. We merged with Icefyre while you guys were eating simply because of the lay of the land. We had talks before about your plans for 65 which I respected. As far as Kennesaw Jackson, da co-op had a pact with southern charm when the big players in that alliance jumped to boop. I kept seeing you guys take cities from southern charm and my offers to help went unheard. He only opened 2 of my messages and did not want to share tabs so we can assist in helping out. William Oconnor was the only player to respond to me. That's the truth.

DeletedUser15357

Panda we didn't attack you guys on the behest of sir awesome. We atacked because you guys sent an attack to one of our 55 cities. Nothing more nothing less. We merged with Icefyre while you guys were eating simply because of the lay of the land. We had talks before about your plans for 65 which I respected. As far as Kennesaw Jackson, da co-op had a pact with southern charm when the big players in that alliance jumped to boop. I kept seeing you guys take cities from southern charm and my offers to help went unheard. He only opened 2 of my messages and did not want to share tabs so we can assist in helping out. William Oconnor was the only player to respond to me. That's the truth.

^ If I could, I'd negative rep you for this for not ending it with "That's Da Truth". Downright terrible shame here..

DeletedUser14770

no i dident want share tabz, and i did not want a nap i wantet u out of 65 :)
hehe yea man im a meany , and we dident need help so was no need to respond much i asked if u guys were allied to scurvy did not get a respons from either so we assumed u were and attacked u both :D

DeletedUser15406

Panda I think you misunderstood me. I was talking about Kennesaw Jackson. Da Co-op actually wanted no pacts with any alliance. But you gotta do what you gotta do when you have a 7 man alliance and you have multi alliance groups sitting at your doorstep. We didn't ask to share tabs with Boop or even a pact. I asked you straight up what were your plans were and you said you run 65. I respected that. You guys have 29 people and just 29. I respect that too. But we didn't tell you to join or enter into a pact. We have been asked to merge or die multiple times and you see Da Co-op is still here. I'm like you folk. Just wanna flip over tables and cause havok. Don't care about winning the world because world wonders is stupid.

DeletedUser15357

I feel like those that say "I don't care about the win, just the fighting" while not having a crown at all or a Greposcore to show that they are a good fighter, just tells me you're a #Scrub

Now, if you got a crown and a score to back up the crown, that's different..

I see so many people say that and then when the real fight comes, they ghost, VM, or otherwise flop over and yell "I'm pathetic"

DeletedUser15406

The last world I played in before this was Actium. Part of the Bada alliances. Bada Bing to be exact. No greposcore existed then. I left before world wonders because I got bored. I didn't like that we had enough points for ww and still had to wait 3 more months or so before ww started. I came back because of the fighting aspect. All of my greposcore points are from oropos.