Wars

DeletedUser9276

Panda: just saw your post about my team. Appreciate it, a week and I think 2 days old? But no older than that haha.

Blitz: completely agree, however, there ARE some that have zero strategy to it. They're literally just terrible people. Few, but there are some in this game that do it (none in our world I believe though).

Side note: All eyes off me, yayay! :D

Anyways, back to wars. Beer fighting everyone, Rats fighting, I'm prepping, Not sure what Hb is doing. Panda and Sir A are really fighting [each other lol], and yeah. War.
Who's next for y'all sunvaar? I know you guys had the coalition against berets. Obviously with them gone you will need a new enemy

DeletedUser15357

Who's next for y'all sunvaar? I know you guys had the coalition against berets. Obviously with them gone you will need a new enemy

The "coalition" being us, Hb and freedom. With Freedom not being able to do much because of certain issues that placed them in a poor position. Not because they didn't want to.

But unsure, plenty of targets, lots of people trying my patience lol. Sunvaar is only so gracious with people before Sunvaar is like "yep, you now need to go too" lol

DeletedUser15357

I am in this world but I'm not a big boy like you. I'm having my own fun in a far far far away ocean.

^Hear that Bend, I'm a big boy. Eat your heart out :rolleyes::p:D

Anyways, come join the party evil!

DeletedUser9276

Where is the party at !!! And if anything I might want to party with bend over here. I hear he has beer!
We have beer for everyone!! Cheap prices on keystone and Busch lite this week.

DeletedUser9276

Not entirely, but I'm not expecting junk either. Isn't Beer supposed to be about quality things??
Sure for our members. We keep the good stuff for ourself. Everyone else gets the bottom of the barrel.

Oh, Natty Light will also be on special this week.

DeletedUser14770

Mmmmmm... i prefer a rimm bourbon it just keeps growing on u :p

DeletedUser15423

bend24 my man! your back! I'm glad I was able to draw you out. I thought you would never come out of hiding after I shot down your arguments so I said some crazy stuff and sure enough here you are. :)

Well of course... you do attract attention albeit not always good attention. I wonder why.

Anyways I can't tell if you are sincerely trying to mend our relationship or you are simply referring to the fact that you will attack myself or my alliance member's cities. If you are sincere by any chance, thank you for your thought, if not oh well.
Still waiting for you to reply to me. :( i thought you had forgotten about me.

**** so what does that mean? You want to do what with Beer? Say it. Stop being a little pussy and send some attacks my way. Oh wait you will use travel time as a excuse not to.
Are you also illiterate? Why the hell does no one know how to read damn it. **** obviously means fuck in case you didn't know. I want to fuck beer. Get it? I hope you do. Of course I can't attack beer since I am currently on VM. Sorry guys (and gals) RL calls.

(Mac Bolan I took off my filer. Are you proud of me? I'm using my big boy words now.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15423

This is a fun read. Nice that the forums have come to life again on this server. Nothing like reading some good rage rants with some coffee in the morning to get the blood flowing.

On a different note. I am a member of Beer and I attack and get attacked all the time without ranting and complaining. If I win, I win. If I lose, I lose. That's the fun of it for me. Not knowing the outcome and having to use SKILLS to try and control that outcome to the best of my ability. There are many players here just like me too. If someone does happen to talk a little smack while, or after they are attacking it's because that is part of their playing style. I have a friend that is the master at getting people razzled and off their game by messaging them while he attacks with insults and jokes. It's all part of the fun. Just because some of us do or don't use that as part of our arsenal doesn't make us poor sports or bad people. This is Grepolis and anything goes. If someone knows they can get you all riled up with some in game slander, then yeah, they are gonna do it every time. It's waaay deeper than just being a good or a bad person. It's war strategy. And there is nothing at all wrong with it. You just have to be mature enough to brush it off your shoulder and continue on.
I agree with this but what some of these guys say is way over the top. bend24 literally suggested that someone go to my house to check if I'm mentally stable. I think that is a bit too far for a bit of "fun" isn't it? When panda calls my team shit, well he might be true who knows. But when bend24 starts attacking my personal life, that's a bit too far.

In the end this is a game. You are supposed to have fun in a game. By calling other people pieces of shit, telling others to go find them in real life and fuck them over, that starts taking the fun away from the game. Do you know what I mean?

Also are you saying that the ends justify the means? As long as you win the war, the way you won the war doesn't matter? In my book you can't just be an asshole and say "it was just a joke bro chill."

DeletedUser15423

God damn this is so great. Awesome I am so happy you decided to join the externals so everyone could see just who you are.

Having a full on meltdown in this thread, does anyone know him in real life by chance? Someone may need to head over to his house to make sure he is ok and take the posters of me down off his wall. There will probably be a lot of wadded up tissues and lotion all over the place, try your best to ignore it.
This is the shit I'm talking about. That's like saying "blitzkrieg what a shitty name based on a tactic created by what could be considered one of the most oppressive people of the 20th century. Heck even to this day blitzkrieg is not even considered a military concept by many. Maybe that tells us something about the player blitzkrieg. Someone may need to go over to his house and make sure there aren't any pills lying around the place. I wouldn't be surprised if he knocked himself out with an overdose (Get it? The alliance overdose?)."
This is just an example. Of course even I understand this is over the top and would hopefully never loose my self control and spout something as destructive and mind-boggling stupid as this.

(Also how narcissistic does one have to be to believe posters would be made of him? I don't even know what you look like much less make a poster of you. Just sad bend24... first a sexist now a narcissist?)

DeletedUser15423

Yeah it has been a fun read. I agree I wish the duggernaut had come back when his VM was over after his surgery. I hope everything went well on that. I like Dwarrel also. Have had several nice conversations with her in the past.

Awesome, maybe you didn't send the ultimatum to BOOP but Almighty did and he was representing your alliance when he did. I know of at least one alliance that is basically non-existant now because of ultimatums sent to Beer in the start of the game to pact with them or die. It usually is not a good way to start off relations with another alliance.
Almighty isn't even here now. What should I have done? Disbanded the alliance? Almighty and I did our own things. I didn't even LIKE the coalition. Why the hell would I risk our relationship with Boop to join a coalition even I didn't totally approve off? I doubt even 5 people in our alliance knew Almighty sent an ultimatum. Of course sending an ultimatums is not a good way to start a relationship. If I was in charge I would never send one. I'm not stupid like some other people here (not referring to Almighty. He wasn't stupid... can't say the same for some other players *cough). Have a good day.