Wars

DeletedUser9276

Hey guys, just wanted to hear from the different alliances who they are fighting and how the wars are going. We can kind of use this thread to keep track of all the wars going on in the world.

I'll start

Currently we are fighting pretty much anyone near us, but our major wars are with
EOD
Kittens
Badgers
Scurvy Dogs

We are winning all wars with pretty lopsided scores at this time. Would be happy to hear about other wars going on in other pars of the world. Who is pacted, who isnt, all that fun stuff.

DeletedUser10111

Meow is at war with The Beer Co. We would like to demand lower cost beers. Beer cost a lot of resources these days and we feel the whole world should be enjoying a beer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9276

Meow is at war with The Beer Co. We would like to demand lower cost beers. Beer cost a lot of resources these days and we fell the whole world should be enjoying a beer.
We will lower the price on crappy beer like Keystone and Natty light. If you want the premo goods though its gonna cost ya.

Who else you guys fighting Mac? I know you guys were fighting Overdose a bit, didnt know if that was still happening or whats going on there.

DeletedUser10111

We will lower the price on crappy beer like Keystone and Natty light. If you want the premo goods though its gonna cost ya.

Who else you guys fighting Mac? I know you guys were fighting Overdose a bit, didnt know if that was still happening or whats going on there.
Man I am fighting the Munchies right now. Going to "Have a Cold One", you know, one of your 7 sister alliances ;) with my Munchies. You have to really wonder where those rumors start. We Are just fighting for some free Beer. Bend enjoy this New Years and You and your crew have a safe holiday and a great time with family and friends. I have to go farm for resources. Need to rebuild some birs.

DeletedUser9276

Man I am fighting the Munchies right now. Going to "Have a Cold One", you know, one of your 7 sister alliances ;) with my Munchies. You have to really wonder where those rumors start. We Are just fighting for some free Beer. Bend enjoy this New Years and You and your crew have a safe holiday and a great time with family and friends. I have to go farm for resources. Need to rebuild some birs.
I have no idea, I guess people think that any alliance that has beer in the name is related to us lol.

Happy New Year to you as well Mac, hope you get blackout drunk drinking some Beer this weekend, I know I will :)

DeletedUser9276

So whats going on in the world right now?

Beer is currently fighting most alliances near us. But our major wars are with Badgers, Scurvy Dogs, and whats left of kittens. Have had a few small skirmishes with Rim Rats, nothing major so far though. Those backline cities in 46 are gonna be annoying though. I can already tell.

DeletedUser12275

Wars??!?!?! I thought this was a peaceful world lol

DeletedUser3317

What was with all the players ghosting yesterday and today in O55 today? And i do not mean the little cities. We had a couple of decent size players ghost. Also, didn't you guys have someone go rogue?

DeletedUser9276

I dont know what you are talking about Skrewball, but if I agree will it shut you up?

DeletedUser3317

WOW! so easily offended. no wonder why it is always the same 4 people commenting in here. It was just a question bend.

DeletedUser9276

No, it wasnt. Those who are respectful will recieve the same treatment.

A common troll living under the bridge will not recieve answers or respect from me.

DeletedUser3317

Geeze...Wow!... You need a women. No person should be as sexually frustrated as you are. To get this upset over someone asking a question about players ghosting, shows you have some serious underlying issues. LOL! No wonder no one comes into these forums anymore. It is for the sexually frustrated bullies like Bend24. This game must be what your life is all about. You seriously need a women bud :)

DeletedUser14888

I know at least one of the players that ghosted was being hit hard by one of our guys. I guess he decided it was easier to ghost and restart than to fight us

DeletedUser3317

I know at least one of the players that ghosted was being hit hard by one of our guys. I guess he decided it was easier to ghost and restart than to fight us

Ya, i think one was from our alliance. But beer had someone go rogue, and i think attacked fellow beer members. I was curious to know what that was about. I also think there were two more players that left. I know one for sure. Sadly, thought this forum is deader then any forum i have ever been too. It is always the same guys from the same alliance agreeing with each other in the forums liking each other. Kind of lame. Although, i can see why no one comes in here with Bend being all bent out of shape about anyone posting anything because everything offends him. That kid needs his doctor to up his meds.

DeletedUser9276

Ya, i think one was from our alliance. But beer had someone go rogue, and i think attacked fellow beer members. I was curious to know what that was about. I also think there were two more players that left. I know one for sure. Sadly, thought this forum is deader then any forum i have ever been too. It is always the same guys from the same alliance agreeing with each other in the forums liking each other. Kind of lame. Although, i can see why no one comes in here with Bend being all bent out of shape about anyone posting anything because everything offends him. That kid needs his doctor to up his meds.
You have spoken your piece, now go crawl back under your bridge and let the big boys talk.

DeletedUser3317

You have spoken your piece, now go crawl back under your bridge and let the big boys talk.

Bend, do you come from a broken home? Were you held to much by your mom or to little by your dad? Picked on in school or just never good at sports? When you were with a girl, did she laugh at you when you...Well, lets not go there. What is it that motivates you to always call people names, put them down or swear in the forums? Do you only feel good about yourself when you put others down. Did I offend you when i said you need a women? It is ok if you prefer guys. I think everyone should be happy :)

DeletedUser9276

Bend, do you come from a broken home? Were you held to much by your mom or to little by your dad? Picked on in school or just never good at sports? When you were with a girl, did she laugh at you when you...Well, lets not go there. What is it that motivates you to always call people names, put them down or swear in the forums? Do you only feel good about yourself when you put others down. Did I offend you when i said you need a women? It is ok if you prefer guys. I think everyone should be happy :)
Trollololol

DeletedUser3317

So, I ask a question about Ghost cities and you respond with an insult. Then i talk to Darkystal about those ghosts and you insult me again. Then when i respond to you... you call me a troll? LOL! Bend, your sexual frustration is clouding your mind. If you did not insult me, I would probably still be talking with Darkystal or someone that knows about the ghosts. Instead you trolled me with insults and snide comments. It seems that if you are not the focal point of a conversation or cannot insult someone you try hard to find a way to get everyone or someones attention. This would suggest that you were not held enough by your mom according to Sigmund Freud. This also could imply that is why you get so easily frustrated. Now, I dont know for sure if you are single or not.. But i am betting that you are. And by your comments up to this point, i assume you are not doing to good with women on a personal level. It could be because of your sexual preference. Freud and Commons would suggest you might prefer the same sex. That would make sense, and as to why you are so frustrated and easily offended. It is possible that since you are a kid, you may not have figured these things out yet. You are still lacking those life experiences to understand yourself better.

You crack me up bend. You are a pretty easy person to figure out. :)

DeletedUser9276

So, I ask a question about Ghost cities and you respond with an insult. Then i talk to Darkystal about those ghosts and you insult me again. Then when i respond to you... you call me a troll? LOL! Bend, your sexual frustration is clouding your mind. If you did not insult me, I would probably still be talking with Darkystal or someone that knows about the ghosts. Instead you trolled me with insults and snide comments. It seems that if you are not the focal point of a conversation or cannot insult someone you try hard to find a way to get everyone or someones attention. This would suggest that you were not held enough by your mom according to Sigmund Freud. This also could imply that is why you get so easily frustrated. Now, I dont know for sure if you are single or not.. But i am betting that you are. And by your comments up to this point, i assume you are not doing to good with women on a personal level. It could be because of your sexual preference. Freud and Commons would suggest you might prefer the same sex. That would make sense, and as to why you are so frustrated and easily offended. It is possible that since you are a kid, you may not have figured these things out yet. You are still lacking those life experiences to understand yourself better.

You crack me up bend. You are a pretty easy person to figure out. :)
TL;DR