Top Alliances

DeletedUser9276

Creating a top alliances because Sink or Swim is for cucks. Wanted to input a table, apperantly US forums suck to much for that? Or maybe they took the ability to create tables all together. I combined all coalition stats. Rank in subsequent statistic among listed alliance notated in quotations. Anyway top 12 below, had some free time during peace time. Anyway happy holidays everyone, hopefully no one gets to butt hurt about the truth. Hoping this helps get the externals more lively.

1. Beer
Total Points
13,483,157 (1)
AVG Points 117,244 (1)
ABP 4,895,686 (1)
DBP 1,669,565 (1)
BP 6,565,251 (1)
Thoughts:
My alliance, so will just present facts. Top alliance in every measurable statistic and winning all wars they are in handily. I'll leave anything else up to others to comment upon.

2. Kittens
Total Points
7,161,665(2)
AVG Points 58,224(3)
ABP 3,242, 890 (2)
DBP 1,486, 702 (2)
BP 4,729,592 (2)
Thoughts:
Clear cut number 2 on the server at this time imo. All of the hand holding they were doing seems to have backfired though as some of their top players are leaving. Probably would have been better served going without pacts to eat some of the food and help them grow/maintain their best players. Will see what happens with them coming out of peacetime.

3. Badgers
Total Points
6,527,482(3)
AVG Points 52,640(4)
ABP 1,763,832 (3)
DBP 775,312 (4)
BP 2,539,144 (3)
Thoughts:
Rounding out the top 3 is the Badgers, feel they finish out the current "big 3" of the server. Other alliances may emerge, but at this time the top 3 alliances are pretty clear cut and a bit ahead of the rest. Badgers havent really had alot of major wars. Recently started more heavy fighting with Beer and not fairing well. In fairness alot of the lost cities were in 54 which is a beer stronghold, will see how they fare when the fighting hits 44.

4. Overdose
Total Points
2,209,358 (4)
AVG Points 32,019 (6)
ABP 678,841 (4)
DBP 872,598 (3)
BP 1,552,709 (4)
Thoughts:
To be honest I didn't really know alot about these guys previous to this write up. I was pleasantly surprised. Doesn't look like they are part of the massive hand holding coalition. They may be losing some of their wars, but they are facing much larger alliances and racking up good bp which will server them well down the line. May be interesting to keep an eye on these guys.

5. Sir Awesomes Rejects
Total Points
2,082,566 (5)
AVG Points 24,792 (7)
ABP 485,088 (5)
DBP 315,422 (7)
BP 800,510 (6)
Thoughts:
Watch our for these guys. Lead by the magnificent(best leader on the server) Sir Awesome I don't think anyone will be able to stand in the way of this war machine. Beer will be the first alliance they plow through and then who knows. I personally am trying to trade my cities near their fronts with other players in my alliance to get away. No one is biting though as they all recognize the imminent threat of sir awesome the great.

6. Empire of Death
Total Points
1,918,465 (6)
AVG Points 32,527 (5)
ABP 473,364 (6)
DBP 653,166 (5)
BP 1,126,530 (5)
Thoughts:
Not a bad alliance, not a great one either. Part of the circle jerk pact fest going on. They had the misfortune of landing in the same ocean as Beer. If they had landed in another ocean things may be going differently for them. Don' think they will fold though as they are hanging around even after their top player was almost rimmed.

7. Rim Rats
Total Points
1,349,432 (7)
AVG Points 24,095 (8)
ABP 367,078 (8)
DBP 122,893 (8)
BP 489,971 (8)
Thoughts:
Their name pretty much explains everything that you need to know about these guys.

8. The Fringes
Total Points
1,202,058 (8)
AVG Points 19,080 (9)
ABP 350,261 (9)
DBP 110,511 (9)
BP 460,772 (9)
Thoughts:
See Rim Rats

9. Red Berets
Total Points
1,063,157 (9)
AVG Points 59,064 (2)
ABP 381,167 (7)
DBP 382,833 (6)
BP 764,000
Thoughts:
Small group of fighters with impressive bp and the second best Average on the server. Great fighting numbers for their small numbers. Seem to be losing their war with Honey Badgers. Great alliance, but will need some extra players I think if they want to compete.

DeletedUser15299

Sorry sir, but I think you have under estimated awesome's rejects, err....I mean crew. Their 3 harpy and split spec attacks are so scary.

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Thanks for writing something with value bend, I've noticed the degradation of the US server forums. Hopefully after the holidays I will be able to start a newspaper for this world if there is enough interest!

DeletedUser9276

Thanks for writing something with value bend, I've noticed the degradation of the US server forums. Hopefully after the holidays I will be able to start a newspaper for this world if there is enough interest!
That would be great mate. An active externals always makes a server more interesting. Usaully play on EN servers, the externals there are much much more active than this, so this is odd for me lol.

If you need help with a newspaper let me know and I will see what I can do.

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Much of the same here, im usually always on the EN server but I was intrigued by the 4/4 server!

I will for sure, I assume your external is the same as your IGN?

DeletedUser15406

Funny how the "scurvy dogs" want to pick fights with 11 member alliances simply because they don't want to join their conglomerate.

DeletedUser14888

This world's forum has been deader than even most US servers.

DeletedUser15406

And what's up with all of the so called enemy alliances sharing islands? That makes no sense to me.

DeletedUser9276

And what's up with all of the so called enemy alliances sharing islands? That makes no sense to me.
Depends who you think are enemies. Alot of the top alliances here are pacted together. Generally you are gonna have shared islands on the frontline when you are in a war though.

DeletedUser15406

I'm talking about the scurvy dogs sharing islands with the beer alliances. I know the beer alliances don't view them as a threat but their main focus is running to 56 and trying to mount a defense against the beer alliances.

DeletedUser9276

I'm talking about the scurvy dogs sharing islands with the beer alliances. I know the beer alliances don't view them as a threat but their main focus is running to 56 and trying to mount a defense against the beer alliances.
We take cities from them here and there. But no they are not our main focus, we have bigger fish to fry right now. Their time may eventually come.

DeletedUser3317

LOL! How long do you think Scurvy dogs has been around? Scurvy was put together maybe 2 weeks ago. O56 was created about 6 weeks ago... and even now the ocean is very bare maybe 1/3 filled. Not many new players coming in to this world anymore. Its not running as much as just trying to expand and grow in all directions. Some alliances have not had the time to grow in this world yet. I am just hoping this world gets more players before the next world opens up or this is going to be one very boring and short lived world that will be based more on attrition then game play. And that is going to stink.

DeletedUser9276

LOL! How long do you think Scurvy dogs has been around? Scurvy was put together maybe 2 weeks ago. O56 was created about 6 weeks ago... and even now the ocean is very bare maybe 1/3 filled. Not many new players coming in to this world anymore. Its not running as much as just trying to expand and grow in all directions. Some alliances have not had the time to grow in this world yet. I am just hoping this world gets more players before the next world opens up or this is going to be one very boring and short lived world that will be based more on attrition then game play. And that is going to stink.
Seriously man, stop posting here. You clearly have no idea what you are speaking of. Scurvy Dogs have been around far longer than 2 weeks, they just recently changed their names. Many of their players actually started in 55 and then ran to 56 to get away from Beer. So his statement that they ran to 56 is correct. Yes some of their players started in 56, but many of them were in 55 and ran away to 56.

Every world is short lived these days, when Inno releases a new world every month and then puts tiny player cap on a speed 4 world. It sucks. when I first started on the EN servers corinth reached all the way out to ocean 85. It was great. You never see that happen anymore unfourtanetly. They are also killing their player base by allowing people to abuse gold so heavily. I have seen this game fall a long long way sadly.

DeletedUser14888

This world had a player cap and has already closed. That is my understanding anyway. It is why Paros was opened so soon after Oropos

DeletedUser9276

This world had a player cap and has already closed. That is my understanding anyway. It is why Paros was opened so soon after Oropos
It closes when they hit the cap, reopens as spots open up though. They need to not make the cap so low though. I understand they do lower caps for high speed worlds. The issues is that there is barely any rim oceans because of it. I dont think a single rim ocean is filled.

DeletedUser3363

The server is only 1 month and some change old. And already we have seen some top alliances get eaten/disbanded. The MRA style alliance didn't work (Access), the pact with the world and fight who didn't/isn't work/working (The Rest of the Top Alliances) lmao. I go by Jaxon as of late btw.

If everyone stopped focusing on beer and started fighting each other like its suppose to be, there wouldn't be all this drama. We all know the alliance limit sucks, the gold completion and/or trade is out of control. But, we have to adapt and overcome. period. jus sayin

Thanks and have a great New Year Everyone. Cheers!