Hug It Out

DeletedUser13048

MGK 5, "I hate it when alliances hug it out"

Every world he plays: Hugs it out

DeletedUser2654

I've heard they have many pacts, just a rumor I presume.

DeletedUser15399

Klum the rumor is true 100% every world MGK plays in it's a hug fest. Reason for that is pretty simple they can't beat me unless they hug it out with the hole server. which sadly I have gotten used too. I'm not even mad anymore that Nori and Nep all ready started hugging two days in to this server. I just have to avoid any AD or Nori servers.

DeletedUser13100

Klum the rumor is true 100% every world MGK plays in it's a hug fest. Reason for that is pretty simple they can't beat me unless they hug it out with the hole server. which sadly I have gotten used too. I'm not even mad anymore that Nori and Nep all ready started hugging two days in to this server. I just have to avoid any AD or Nori servers.

Only way you are avoiding them is if you go to revolt or come hang with me in EN.

DeletedUser14888

AD is playing on this world but is apparently only gold trading

DeletedUser15190

So you got used to being beat in every Nori/AD world? shame..
Only way to avoid AD is to play waaaay slow conquests or speed 4 conquests, that is if you wish to stick with playing conquest worlds.

I have a question regarding "Hug It Out" lately new ally spawned in ocean 45 named " Art of Defense ", are they yet another wing of "Art of War" or ?