TOP 10/12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser14888
  • Start date

DeletedUser14888

Thought I would get this started. This is the first world I have seen where it has not been started before protection ends. Anyone want to take a shot at it?

DeletedUser15357

^^

And this is what we get for talking about it yesterday.. #Jinxed
Anyways..

Top 12 Insights:

They're all academies of each other and big in points. Oh, and some spend a lot of gold. Boo whoo

DeletedUser14770

Wow they are alot of acadamies here , but i see some big names and new accounts from EN players , but with such alow alliance cap i guess that is to be expectet -- anyways im anxious to see what will happend in the core here :D

DeletedUser13902

my top 12 sink or swim list

1 restricted access
Good core some very good players in that group Swim

2 Play for Beer
cored up with restricted access in 55 but they look like a nice group Swim

3 beer for keeps
Sister alliance to beer sink

4 MEOW
sink

5 KITTY CAL
sink sister alliance to meow

6 Beer Bellies
Sink sister alliance to beer

7 Honey Badgers
swim if they go north

8 9 lives
sink sister alliance meow

9 Limited and restricted
sink sister alliance restricted access

10 Honey Badgers.
sink sister alliance to

11 Limited Access
sink sister alliance to restricted access

12 restricted And limited
sink sister alliance to restricted access sister alliance

DeletedUser14910

1 why do you have all sister alliances of swim alliance as sink? (serious question in my experience they usually feed of each other its different if it was an academy but the sister alliances will help each other.)
2. Either the Access or Beer are going to have to sink since they have a huge core right next to each other. Could also see them separate and have those cores as a front that keeps trading cities and land like North and South Korea (going to be interesting to see how that fight ends up in my mind.)

DeletedUser13902

don't take my sink or swim list serious just did one so someone else would make a real sink or swim list lol

DeletedUser15357

1 why do you have all sister alliances of swim alliance as sink? (serious question in my experience they usually feed of each other its different if it was an academy but the sister alliances will help each other.)

Probably because when alliances do this (Sister with the same name is an academy btw), they're just trying to puff their chests, have a big area in control and look cool. While also mostly recruiting to get internals and therefore easy bp and cities and then possibly find good people.

Mostly just for show and internals though

DeletedUser14888

I would say sister's are created because we all know that RL happens and players have to stop playing. With a sister alliance the main can bring players from that group to replace the ones that leave eventually becoming smaller. Also with such a small cap when you come over as a group in a pre-made you may need more than 1 alliance to hold the players coming with you.

DeletedUser9276

Probably because when alliances do this (Sister with the same name is an academy btw), they're just trying to puff their chests, have a big area in control and look cool. While also mostly recruiting to get internals and therefore easy bp and cities and then possibly find good people.

Mostly just for show and internals though
Sister alliances are created on a server like this because of a low cap. Now if the alliance cap is somewhere around 80 - 100 I agree there is no need for a sister alliance.

DeletedUser9276

sister alliances are created because the main alliance sucks - and it gives them a false sense of hope that numbers will pave over incompetence
On a 35 alliance cap server? Whatever you think. Find me a server with this low of a cap where the top alliance didn't have a sister alliance or pacts. Nothing wrong with having around 100 members. Especially if you arent playing with pacts.

DeletedUser15357

On a 35 alliance cap server? Whatever you think. Find me a server with this low of a cap where the top alliance didn't have a sister alliance or pacts. Nothing wrong with having around 100 members. Especially if you arent playing with pacts.

Yes, it means the main isn't well organized, doesn't have a good and clear sense of direction, and isn't a group of fighters so they hide behind numbers. I once led a team of 20 people and destroyed multiple alliances totalling over 300 people between the 4 alliances. It's not hard. Points and roster count doesn't make an alliance good. It just gives an illusion. What makes a team good is their CQer rate, ABP vs DBP stats (ABP should always be 3x higher than DBP), and control area -> that being, the #2 alliance has less than 1/4 of their total city count. That, is how you determine who knows what they're doing vs who is playing like everyone else.

There's a reason it's called "The masses".. Most alliances don't begin to do this ^, ever..

DeletedUser9276

Yes, it means the main isn't well organized, doesn't have a good and clear sense of direction, and isn't a group of fighters so they hide behind numbers. I once led a team of 20 people and destroyed multiple alliances totalling over 300 people between the 4 alliances. It's not hard. Points and roster count doesn't make an alliance good. It just gives an illusion. What makes a team good is their CQer rate, ABP vs DBP stats (ABP should always be 3x higher than DBP), and control area -> that being, the #2 alliance has less than 1/4 of their total city count. That, is how you determine who knows what they're doing vs who is playing like everyone else.

There's a reason it's called "The masses".. Most alliances don't begin to do this ^, ever..
hahaha how bad was that alliance? That alliance had to of been trash. Obviously BP is more important than points, thanks for stating the obvious caption. Anyway if your so tough join this server and get a group of 35 and come at us. Until then sit down and shut up. Talk is cheap.

DeletedUser9276

wait a second, this cat is in an alliance that has a sister alliance and he is over here talking smack about other people doing it :eek:

DeletedUser10111

wait a second, this cat is in an alliance that has a sister alliance and he is over here talking smack about other people doing it :eek:
Lol Busted! Maybe he should stay in ...school.

DeletedUser15357

Not "busted", as it's not my alliance. Just the alliance I'm in. Never said I'm in support of what decisions are or aren't being made. However, you're in the SAME thing you're trying to blast me for. An alliance with a sister/joint.... Good try Bend. Tell me, plan on ditching out on this world too? Or are you here to stay? No point in "creating a group of 35 and coming at you" if you're not going to stick it out.

And how bad were they? Well, they're the Delta winners. And they've won a few other worlds after that too.

But hey, to each their own.

DeletedUser9276

Not "busted", as it's not my alliance. Just the alliance I'm in. Never said I'm in support of what decisions are or aren't being made. However, you're in the SAME thing you're trying to blast me for. An alliance with a sister/joint.... Good try Bend. Tell me, plan on ditching out on this world too? Or are you here to stay? No point in "creating a group of 35 and coming at you" if you're not going to stick it out.

And how bad were they? Well, they're the Delta winners. And they've won a few other worlds after that too.

But hey, to each their own.
I already said that there is no big deal having 100 members. As long as you are well co-ordinated and all the members are active its a non issue.

You are the one calling out alliances with branches. If you think the branches are so bad why not break off and make your own alliance? If your so good you should only need a few good men to get things rolling.

US Delta? If so lol. Anyone who has played EN servers knows that US servers are the minor leagues.

Glad you mentioned how you are out in 35, did you realize the core would be a bit much for you? If so thats ok, the core isn't for everyone.

Finally, you seem to know all about me when I have no idea who you are, thats very telling.