First Thoughts?

DeletedUser14888

I kind of like the new settings but am having issues getting the advisor packages I paid for. They had a problem with the server right after I bought them and now they say I received them on the 22nd. If they can't get their act together I will not be spending another dime on the game. I am not paying money for things I don't get.

DeletedUser14792

Took my second city. Cost me more than 1000BPs to get all 6 up to level 5. I'm not a fan of the change; I'd rather take farm villages the old way and then upgrade them. But if they are going to stick to this format, they need to give you, say 50 levels of bandit camp on the second and every subsequent city captured.

DeletedUser15353

I think that if you are attacked by a player that is still under protection, the protection should then be void. allowing you to attack them. If the player wants to be protected, then don't attack till the protection is over. It is not fair to the player being attacked by the player that is protected

DeletedUser13070

I think that if you are attacked by a player that is still under protection, the protection should then be void. allowing you to attack them. If the player wants to be protected, then don't attack till the protection is over. It is not fair to the player being attacked by the player that is protected

part of the tutorial quests are attacking a player. with BP being only three days, im sure you can deal with holding your revenge. but i dont think you should punish a person for having the balls to attack. it's smart gameplay.

DeletedUser11243

It's a strategy game, and this is one strategy. If being attacked by players still in BP is upsetting to you perhaps Candy Crush is more your speed.

DeletedUser15357

LOL, you post "Help me I'm under attack and can't deal" posts in your forums don't you? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser15164

Be nice if the Initial Forum would like the World-Forum as Battle Point Village, other than just say the standard, Speed, Game, Conquest, Morale, etc.

Thanks,

=M.V.K.=

DeletedUser10111

Hahaha really?

DeletedUser9555

I think in the recent few servers this might have been the longest i've gone without seeing a top 12 sink or swim. I remember in KOS it was created before the server even opened lol

DeletedUser10111

I think in the recent few servers this might have been the longest i've gone without seeing a top 12 sink or swim. I remember in KOS it was created before the server even opened lol
Well you can make one, Right now I think still to young a world. Top 12 tend to still things up so may be a good idea. These forums are to quiet.

DeletedUser9276

These have to be far and away the most dead externals I have ever seen. Is this par for US servers?

DeletedUser

If I listen I can almost hear chirping coming from these forums. :D

DeletedUser15341

Be nice if the Initial Forum would like the World-Forum as Battle Point Village, other than just say the standard, Speed, Game, Conquest, Morale, etc.

Thanks,

=M.V.K.=

My guess is he doesn't like having to build up his villages with bp and wishes they would say it's a bp village thing when you go to join the world.
But my head hurts now, too, lol.

DeletedUser14409

its pointless either way. just be like the other pros and use gold to get your cultural slots.