Top 12 sink or swim

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
I would say Triad within a month would be a former shell of itself. What is remaining of the alliance's leadership is some ass named Grepo Something, who might know how to kill and play the game but when it comes to leading, has the management style and strategic hindsight of an orange haired buffon. It will be no shocker to see more and more players leave that alliance or quit in the coming weeks.

Triad is now Celtic Pub, that grepo guys left and took some of Triad with him to form "Wanna Build A Big Wall?, which might be a stab at the former Triad.

DeletedUser15161

I have played this game for many years however this is my first top 12, please let me know how I did! Thanks

1] Tomorrows Lunch Special TLS
After overtaking Relentless for the #1 spot they have been strong. They have been taking cities from Relentless & other smaller alliances and dominate o45.
They are #1 in ABP and are #3 in DBP and a very strong alliance. They have a sister or academy alliance that is ranked #7 in the world. These two alliances together are definitely the worlds top powerhouse!

Verdict : Swim!

2] Caliber

This alliance has done a great job of controlling o44. They have the highest average points in the top 12 alliances and with only 50 players they are very tight group that has came to win. They have almost completely killed off Puppymonkeybaby and kept up the pressure in o44. Their ABP & DBP are very high for the amount of players in the alliance and very strong contenders to go far in this world.

3] Relentless

This is my alliance that I have just joined after leaving Wanna Build A Big Wall? and all of that so I will not make a verdict. However I will say that being in this alliance for a very short amount I feel very welcome and they have been very nice to me so thanks!

Verdict : None :)

4] Tanda luvs Long MMs

A very strong group of veterans with there fearless leader AD. They joined this world a little late but are still a dominating force in upper o54. They have taken a good amount of cities from Relentless & R3LENTLESS and don't seem to be stopping soon. I have heard rumors that they may not be staying in this world for the long run but they are certainly a one of the best alliances in the world and a serious contender to win this world if they stay around.

5] Celtic Pub

I was a part of this alliance when they were Triad and they were pretty strong then. After a dispute in leadership they split into Cetlic Pub & Wanna Build A Big Wall?. This alliance is a more passive alliance and they are losing cities to Wanna Build A Big Wall? very quickly and I don't see them staying in this world long at least in this alliance. They are 7th in DBP and 5th in ABP, and they don't seem very motivated to get anything done.

Verdict : Sink!

6] Bobbys BBQ

An alliance that is based in o55 and o45 who are battling with Wanna Build A Big Wall? & Tomorrows Lunch Special, however they are holding out and staying alive. They are ranked 8th in alliance fighters and have a decent core. I don't see this alliance making it to the end of the world however I don't see the players losing either.

Verdict : Float!

7] Tomorrows Lunch Special.
TLS.
See #1

8] Wanna Build A Big Wall?

A group of very aggressive grepolis players with a thirst for blood. After splitting with Celtic Pub they are now enemies where the name "Wanna Build A Big Wall?" is a form of mocking Celtic Pub. There are a lot of good grepo players in this alliance however I don't know how long they will stand alone. They are good players however they lack numbers and a strong core. I don't see this alliance making it to the end of the world however I think the players will end up in one o55 power alliance closer to the end of the world.

Verdict : Swim then Float!

9] Deimos

While recently taking the ' out of their name the players are hungry with a fresh start, however they will be met with many other alliances in the middle regions of o54. They have held strong and are even growing whilst being surrounded. Props to them!

10] RunN'Hide Simmers

Very recently changed their names from New World Order (if I'm wrong please don't hurt me) and seem to have their core based around the o54/55 boarder. There are a lot of power alliances around this area and I don't see this alliance making a difference in any way, however maybe they will surprise us in the future.

11] R3LENTLESS

See #3

Verdict : None :)

12] Toxic Bunnies

An alliance picking up players in the outer rims of 45, they seem to be staying out of the way of TLS and starting to expand. I don't see a lot of memorable names in here but they may be able to pull something together. They are 23rd in ABP for being 12th in the world and 16th in DBP.

Let me know what you guys think!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13076

Yes indeed it is. Going to be interesting how things are going to roll out. Especially with the PACTS that have recently been activated.

DeletedUser15178

We didnt get any pact request
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif

DeletedUser13076

There are no pacts with us!!!! None. Don't want them. We want one alliance that plays for the same goal.

DeletedUser13076

No indeed not. What you want is the same goals and the same game plan. If not pacts and naps are easy to break........

DeletedUser15169

seems what you want is 200 people to try to win a world. cant do it with 100 you dont need to be here. ha
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Edited for English

DeletedUser11791

Good top 12 aer0xy. But I would like to throw a defensive stance against your Sink verdict on Deimos. We currently own the center of 54 and have taken many players in from other alliances in the last couple weeks which has doubled our roster size. Many of these players have been close, but also had cities too far out to realistically protect, so we have had many loose threads cut from us.
We also helped in the demise of (then) Triads academy Quad, who seemed to cut their fat once we sieged a city, killed a bunch of flyers and seemed like they were unhappy with the lack of support from some.
Or those 2 events were coincidence. Either way, we have a 9.9:1 conquest ratio, 79 gained to 8 lost. Considering we don't do naps or pacts or academies, doing it solo... And most of those lost were loose threads away from our core, I think a Sink verdict is a little harsh myself.

Also I think Bobbys BBQ is a little underrated in your assessment, a lot of seasoned vets in there. If backed into a corner I would back these guys 100%. If they choose to stick around, they will most definitely be around until the end.

My 2 cents, nice T12 but
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

DeletedUser10667

Deimos has 8 out of 20 players ranking in the top 20 of the ocean we are controlling. thats 40% of the top 20 and more are coming up fast. Everyone of these players are active and close together, slowly moving together through the ocean cutting lines and leaving a trail behind us.

Again - no pacts, naps, no sister alliances, no academies. There is not 200 extra player pool to pick from. We do not recruit the people we have killed, who needs the weak ones. The other alliances can snap up our sloppy seconds.

We do not recruit out of fear unlike some others. We want the best aligned with us, not coming on-board for the wrong reasons.

At the core of the Deimos alliance is a very strong team of veteran players leading the way and that depth is shown throughout our roster. This alliance isn't one or 2 people making the numbers, it has a lot of substantial depth to the member base.

Right now, we are just a very small group of dedicated players co-coordinating extremely well and picking targets extremely carefully to take out the most dangerous threats, city by city, player by player.

yes, I think the sink verdict is a little harsh and would agree with Sloth on that point.
Perhaps take another look at us!

DeletedUser15161

Good top 12 aer0xy. But I would like to throw a defensive stance against your Sink verdict on Deimos. We currently own the center of 54 and have taken many players in from other alliances in the last couple weeks which has doubled our roster size. Many of these players have been close, but also had cities too far out to realistically protect, so we have had many loose threads cut from us.
We also helped in the demise of (then) Triads academy Quad, who seemed to cut their fat once we sieged a city, killed a bunch of flyers and seemed like they were unhappy with the lack of support from some.
Or those 2 events were coincidence. Either way, we have a 9.9:1 conquest ratio, 79 gained to 8 lost. Considering we don't do naps or pacts or academies, doing it solo... And most of those lost were loose threads away from our core, I think a Sink verdict is a little harsh myself.

Also I think Bobbys BBQ is a little underrated in your assessment, a lot of seasoned vets in there. If backed into a corner I would back these guys 100%. If they choose to stick around, they will most definitely be around until the end.

My 2 cents, nice T12 but
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif
At your request I remove my sink verdict and retract my earlier statement! You are correct and my verdict is wrong
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
. Great job you guys and keep up the good work you are surrounded and stay strong. Very good job and I hope I don't have to face you in the end of the game!

DeletedUser15178

Well heres an update 11/18/2016

1.) Tomorrows Lunch Special - Run by Jeffmouse, J R barnes, Warpig1962 and Skywalker OG. Profile says no diplo, not sure if they kept to it but they do have 1 academy. Points Rank #1, Fighter rank #2, Atk Rank #2 and DBP Rank #3. As seen on the map these guys have a decent grasp on north 45 and a solid footing on the ocean itself. These guys are eating the smaller alliances well atm and lost a decent amount to caliber. IMO these guys will be around a while, not positive how they will fair so Float.

Red is main and green is acad.
gk27rv0.png
Little list of the stats
lSuXEfW.png
2.) Caliber - Rub by KovaMara and Heeden, idk much about either but these guys have a very solid coring as well as a solid hold on ocean 44. Points rank #2, Fighter rank #1, Atk rank # 1, DBP rank #1 with the highest avg by a good amount. This is the local Elite tight nit group of the world. Ima say Swim

Maps
NUqXIPN.png
And some stats
YeMvlCp.png
3.) Name Changers - Not much needs to be said here, normally stats can predict somewhat how an alliance will do but not in this case, These guys have been on a steady rise and will continue too. Points Rank #3, Fighter rank #4, Atk rank #3, DBP rank #4. I had the pleasure of fighting some of them in Lato and that was fun >__> Anyway Swim

Mahhhp
rrN1oaM.png
and some stats
7Tn5fZV.png

4.) Relentless - Run by Fyre, Nerporoni and Coach Fubu. Curently Pretty heavy in 54 with meh coring and getting whooped by caliber, name changers and Deimos. Points rank #4 Fighter rank # 3, Atk rank #4 and DBP rank #2. Personally i dont have much faith here these guys have the worst position on the map with no easy area of growth so Sink.

Maps
5h59j5e.png
And some stats
w62lGsn.png
5.) Demios - Run by Sloth, idk to much about them personally.. solid grouping of cities, good bp. I cant wait to see what they do, hope they don’t fold in to AD. Points rank #5, Fighter rank #7. Atk Rank #7 and DBP rank #8. Me tinks Float/Swim

Mapiii
XCe4L6i.png
Whats a map with out some some flexin
8uWvHYq.png
6.) Wanna build a big wall? – run by whip and GrepOnMyLevel ( Jeremy ), they could do okay for a while but having Jeremy is asking to fail. Points rank #6, Fighter rank #9, Atk rank # 8 and DBP rank #10. Float

Maps
RrASuk3.png
Stats
56gm322.png
7.) Bobbys’s BBQ – Run by jake and myself so ill just post sum stats and maps. Points rank #7, Fighter rank #6, Atk rank #5 and DBP rank #6. We had a fair amount of stragglers off the beaten path so our stats reflect this a bit.

Mapii
07rQcwu.png
and stats
gROnQip.png
8.) Tomorrows lunch Special. – See #1

9.) New World Order – Run by steveob and MFlesh, both good guys but this group is getting eaten up by the BBQ and wall builders. Points rank #8, Fighter rank #10, Atk rank #9 and DBP rank #9. Sink

Mappp
abbaMR8.png
Stats
W0fp0BZ.png
10.) Toxic bunnies – Idk who this is run by but ehy are food that is all. Sink
zkU0FMz.png

I dont feel like mentioning any more as this is the bulk of anything relevant, Drop a like cuz ya luv me
smiley_emoticons_hydra.gif

Stats by http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/us/57/alliances
Maps by http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=us57&ref=iqps3z8hc8fru5v1cece1kb9283fx18jmi7ji

DeletedUser11824

Watch out for Caliber. We are fighting them in Myonia, many familiar faces. They are a Russian group very active and experienced. Once they get more cities and there smaller players who are still growing get more cities they will be taking many cities by obliterating walls and magically having perfect attack timings. They have attacking down to a science. They defend well also.

Word of advice, do not let them get too big or they will dominate this server.

They will find your offline times and attack you then. Good luck : )

DeletedUser15329

Sounds like one of those groups that ruin servers. Kind of like Underground Kings on Lords and Knights.

DeletedUser3002

Uh-oh, Hommes and Co. left TLS. Is this a sign of internal problems in the largest alliance in both player count and overall points

DeletedUser11791

Trivial im sure, but up till this point Deimos founders has also included SurfNinja (not just myself), with surf doing a bulk amount of the paper work, among our other leaders. Because... well.... i'm a sloth and all i like conserving energy
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif