Issue Three​

Table of Content:
  • Top 12 Sink or Swim with Analysis
  • The Story of the Oceans
  • Wars
  • Tavern Rumours

Top 12 Sink or Swim with Analysis

1. Tommorows Lunch Special
Their core ocean is O45 and, quite frankly, they dominate the very top right corner towards the very center of the core. They do appear to have an academy of sorts, although the difference in the way the two alliance profiles are laid out does bring up questions which I shall leave for another topic. They are currently third in ABP (40k behind second) and fifth in DBP although, if I had to guess, I'd say the majority of that DBP was taken by those who are sprawled across the other oceans in less favourable positions, which is a concern in itself. Why have members that far out? Overall I can see this alliance swimming for a while yet due to their solid core, but they're likely to lose those cities that are deep in the other oceans unless they start to fill in the gaps. Basically, be more aggressive.

2. Celtic Pub
Float.
This alliance, located in mostly O55, is pretty strong. Why do I say float? Well according to stats and intel, it seems to me it has been losing a few cities to other alliances such as Relentless and Do You Want to Build A Big Wall?. It also seems that the alliance is having a merge of some sort with Do You Want to Build a Big Wall?. We shall see what happens to this alliance in a few weeks.

3. Caliber
Swim.
I like these guys a lot. A small, close-knit group with their core in O44, highest average on the server so far, second on ABP despite having nearly half the members of other alliances around them, and second on DBP (but still 10k behind Relentless in #1), these guys look to be the one "elite" alliance that always pops up in every world. There's not much more to say here. Clearly they're in some kind of a war with someone (possibly cleaning out TLS and Relentless from their ocean as well?) these guys won't be falling anytime soon unless the dreaded boredom or inactivity hits. Expect them to climb the rankings as the weeks go on.

4. Relentless
Swim.
Much like TLS, Relentless have a solid core but in O54. Also like TLS, they appear to have an academy (Relentless Knights - not doing caps cos screw caps) and, just to continue the comparisons, they also have cities spread in other oceans although they do have the benefit of the majority of those cities at least being close to their core. Top of ABP, they've clearly been busy since Beginners Protection ended and, judging by their DBP, they've also been having to weather a few storms. I'd wager them and TLS have probably been battering each other senseless, or certainly will be if they aren't already. They have a lower average than TLS and considerably less cities. Either they've not been successful in taking whatever cities they're targetting, or they're being hit from multiple sides which is hindering their success. Or both. Either way they're holding strong at the moment so only time will tell the full story about what's happening with them.

5. Tanda luvs Long MMs
Swim.
Alliance, led by Appraxiadaddy is mostly located in O54. This group is a pretty experienced group of players that seems to be lying low on the radar at the moment. We shall see if this alliance will be here for the long run or not.

6. Tommorrows Lunch Special.
See Tommorows Lunch Special above.

7. Bobbys BBQ
Swim.
Another small alliance, again in O45 (a good ocean this server) with just 28 members, these guys are clearly doing something right as they're still alive. Their ABP outweighs their DBP quite a way at the moment, although neither are anything special at this point. If they can hold tight and build a stronger hold in their ocean then I can see them being difficult to break. Keep up the aggression guys.

8. New World Order
Float?
Don’t know too much about this alliance.

9. Puppymonkeybaby
Float.
Loving the name guys, it's original and stands out!
Third in DBP and 6th in ABP, someone has been battering these guys as much as they've been trying to batter their opposition, and I'm going to bet it's Caliber as the two are pretty much sat on one another. They have a very low average compared to those above them, which isn't too surprising when they're stuck between Caliber and TLS. As much as I love their name and would love to see them stick around, I just can't see them surviving a constant assault from the alliances around them. Such a pity.

10. Deimos’
Swim.
This alliance is a dark horse alliance. This alliance is the result of a merge between Donna’s Care Bear and Three Men and a Truck. Located mostly in the O54, it is a very compact in terms of density. This alliance has a lot of potential so watch out!

11. R3LENTLESS
See Relentless for more information.

12. B.B.O.D
Swim.
An extremely small alliance, it has a decent average. Mostly located in O54, it is going well so far. They have no cities taken from them. This alliance may be a gamechanger in the world.

The Story of the Oceans

O44
RAf7fM4.png

O45
5hrgOr1.png

O54
YqsL52h.png

O55
Tm8DRcx.png

Wars

This will be a new section to the newspaper. In this section, I will give the war stats.

Ferel Swipes on BLACK has conquered 9 cities from R3LENTLESS and lost 0.
GOWAD has conquered 8 cities from Black Knights and lost 1.
Ferel Swipes on BLACK has conquered 8 cities from Black Knights and lost 0.
WE ARE RUSSIANS have struck a sound blow against Puppymonkeybaby. They ve conquered 11 cities and lost 0.
Deimos has conquered 6 cities from R3LENTLESS and lost 0.
Tomorrows Lunch Special has conquered 6 cities from Relentless and lost 1.

Tavern Rumours
Welcome to the Tavern Rumors, where everyone drinks, parties, and spread rumours. Around. Some rumours are true, some are false. It’s up to you to decide whether they are true or not.

• R.H.Stogus broke enemy siege yesterday and received 400 BP
  • We are currently at 23M/250M till world wonders
  • Relentless and co are slowly merging back into one alliance
  • Some alliances keep on changing their names
  • The event is coming to an end.
  • Deimos removed their ‘ from their name

Credits to Rising Legacy for parts of the Top 12 Sink or Swim. That’s all folks see ya next week!

DeletedUser13048

Caliber is the team to beat. They could be good if they weren't cyborgs, but they are great having taken it a step further and synchronized them.

Enjoy while it lasts. Usually such players leave the server. Not necessarily of their own free will.

Are you getting what I'm saying? I'm not saying that they bot, that would be wild speculation, which is not allowed. I'm NOT saying that.

domo arigato

DeletedUser

Caliber is the team to beat. They could be good if they weren't cyborgs, but they are great having taken it a step further and synchronized them.

Enjoy while it lasts. Usually such players leave the server. Not necessarily of their own free will.

Are you getting what I'm saying? I'm not saying that they bot, that would be wild speculation, which is not allowed. I'm NOT saying that.

domo arigato

I think what he's trying to say here is that he's a bot. But cos he's a bot he's thrown out random sentences (as bots are wont to do), so it came out a bit whacked. If someone finds a screw, make sure to return it to him.