Silly Question From Newbie

DeletedUser15179

** I hope I am asking this in the right place, if not then I hope I still get a response, new to forums **

How do I defend myself from repeat attacks from npd10?
After my beginner's protection wore off, he started attacking me.
He keeps attacking me, killing my troops, and stealing my resources so I can't progress with the game.
I tried asking him to stop and he gave me some rude response then continued his repeat attacks on me.
Now he will be revolting against me in 7 hours.
What should I do now?

DeletedUser15184

https://www.innogames.com/games/elvenar/ ?

smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser12104

** I hope I am asking this in the right place, if not then I hope I still get a response, new to forums **

How do I defend myself from repeat attacks from npd10?
After my beginner's protection wore off, he started attacking me.
He keeps attacking me, killing my troops, and stealing my resources so I can't progress with the game.
I tried asking him to stop and he gave me some rude response then continued his repeat attacks on me.
Now he will be revolting against me in 7 hours.
What should I do now?

Not much you can do. If you're new, you joined a morale inactive world. Morale is a "low point" compensator. Basically morale weakens the attackers troops based on the difference of points starting when the larger player being 4 times bigger.

However, you joined a morale inactive world. So that doesn't apply

DeletedUser5524

Dodge troops and resources out of the city so there is nothing to kill or steal when he lands

DeletedUser11525

Check out any alliances in the area around your city, and see about joining one of them. They may help you defend your city so you can grow, and benefit the overall alliance.

DeletedUser15179

Check out any alliances in the area around your city, and see about joining one of them. They may help you defend your city so you can grow, and benefit the overall alliance.

The "best alliance" in my area does not help since no one plays in it and the rest have 2-3 members in them so im pretty much doomed since npd10 failed his first revolt and has started a second one in 3 hours

I have no idea how to find a good alliance since it only shows nearby alliances

DeletedUser11525

If you go under 'Rankings', you can select the 'Alliances (Ocean)' tab to see all of the alliances in your ocean. Pick a couple larger ones and contact whoever is listed for membership.

DeletedUser15179

If you go under 'Rankings', you can select the 'Alliances (Ocean)' tab to see all of the alliances in your ocean. Pick a couple larger ones and contact whoever is listed for membership.

Is there any you recommend for a newbie since alot of them require too many points for me to join

DeletedUser11525

I'm not in Myonia, so I don't know your options. But some alliances will make exceptions for new players, sort of as an investment in growing a future asset. Try selling yourself that way to them. Worst case, they don't respond or say no.

DeletedUser15179

I'm not in Myonia, so I don't know your options. But some alliances will make exceptions for new players, sort of as an investment in growing a future asset. Try selling yourself that way to them. Worst case, they don't respond or say no.

All the ones I tried to join say that it was pointless trying to join without the requirements or that they don't want to add someone being revolted against...

So I guess I am doomed but thanks for trying to help

DeletedUser

If you lose your city, and decide to restart in the same world, you will get to keep all of the BP you acquired from defending your city.
This is great news. Eventually, when you are CS capable in your start-over city, you will be able to found/conquer your next few cities more rapidly because you will already have several city slots from your victory processions.

DeletedUser14888

No you don't keep the BP for slots when you lose your last city. You will start off with 3 slots though instead of just 2. I would suggest learning everything you can in the game then starting in the next new world when it opens. It will start you on an even playing field so to speak.