Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser10240

So let me make sure i understand this. Even if they tried really really hard BK could not take a city in 34? The Leader in BK must really suck, wonder who that is?
i never said that bk cant take a city in 34 because they dominate 34 with ease im just simply saying that my city is definitely not stacked... at all... and that bk should definitely go for it... for sure... Did i mention that the city is not stacked?

gee i wonder who that leader is... i heard their leaders name is related to rock n roll and a fabric mixed into one... maybe velvetbodiddley? or nylonelvis? i definitely dont know who the leader is .. im just as sure about not knowing who the leader of bk is as i am sure about my city not being stacked. -100% (the dash there before the number is nothing to worry about its definitely not negative)

DeletedUser9851

The estrogen level in this forum is really high, perhaps higher than your pedestal.

he's a delicate flower

43802075.jpg

DeletedUser9082

Without my usual trolling Im founder in an semi noob alliance really in EN sinope, gotta respect keith for still sticking with it and defending his alliance where he can even on here. One founder/leader cant control a whole alliance without issues from what I saw keith has tried, made mistakes on some things with Havoc but earns respect in my opinion. Members do leave and have their own opinion and decision to make some just jump ship others ghost etc but against WDM its not an easy thing to stick out.

I'm glad you finally said that, as it needed to be said by someone.. Who else is trying to actually take on WDM at this point in time...? Certainly not InfiniteLoop and his group of chumps... They don't have the stones to do so even if it fails miserably. Our group has tried for a long time now. Yea we are losing, but so what.. (what other group that has taken on WDM is still even here? lol Thats right nobody.. More than half of Band is gone or joined up with WTS/WDM, many others are ghosts, or just up and quit.. ;)) It was a major uphill battle to begin with, people should have realized it wasn't gonna be easy, but many expected it to be for some reason and they are no longer in our group. If you can't stand the heat get out of the fire and shut up and hide. Not much else to really say about the matter on Kos anymore. Its a lopsided shit-fest. One alliance is running up and away with the world while one alliance sits and sims and eats little alliances. The rest not fighting WDM are fighting the one alliance that is lol Its a joke pretty much at this point. Feel free to dispute that, but I don't care cause its pretty obvious thats how its going. One could say Pound is now fighting WDM, lets see how many cities they get from them and WTS, my guess is jacksquat! We at least took a few from WDM (I took one myself from old Geri along with Dark E before he quit kos,.. and others managed around 40 from WTS since the start of the war and a bunch of people dipped out for various reasons). My 2 cents, take it or leave it. This post isn't directed at you Slick, just saying my piece in general.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10240

Not much else to really say about the matter on Kos anymore. Its a lopsided shit-fest. One alliance is running up and away with the world while one alliance sits and sims and eats little alliances.

Lol true true i wonder if anyone is up to the challenge anymore pound is just defending from us they know they have no chance lol at least havoc tries to take cities and even gets some now and then too.

DeletedUser15059

@Keithlei I give you credit you actually took some wdm cities, your battle was not all and vain and entertaining to watch after the crumbling defeat of botrh. I have no say as to whether or not we should stand up to wdm and fight back since I don't hold a leadership position, so don't bother saying I choose to do this or that, when I really don't have a choice. Yea this world seems lobsided but I have the notion that tables will be turned when world wonders come in a little less than a year from now, every alliance for itself becoming a common theme in the battle to finish all seven. Also, don't be surprised when members jump ship as the heat gets turned up, I see it happen everywhere and thats just a reality you have to embrace before it hits you unexpectedly.

DeletedUser9082

@Keithlei I give you credit you actually took some wdm cities, your battle was not all and vain and entertaining to watch after the crumbling defeat of botrh. I have no say as to whether or not we should stand up to wdm and fight back since I don't hold a leadership position, so don't bother saying I choose to do this or that, when I really don't have a choice. Yea this world seems lobsided but I have the notion that tables will be turned when world wonders come in a little less than a year from now, every alliance for itself becoming a common theme in the battle to finish all seven. Also, don't be surprised when members jump ship as the heat gets turned up, I see it happen everywhere and thats just a reality you have to embrace before it hits you unexpectedly.

Do you honestly think your little group will have enough res to out res WDM/WTS en company for WW's? I think not... They will be clearing out 34 well before ww's hit in my opinion, that is if they want or need to. Hell they own most of 44 already lol what makes you think you can defend a wonder in 34 if they pour everything to break your wonder defenses? hahahh Its comical man.. It really is.

Don't let me give you advice tho. I clearly have no idea what I'm doing on grepo at this point.., but holding 34 won't mean much. One ocean will not win Kos period. lol I'm curious if you guys would really plan to try and build 4 or all 7 wonders at once or just try to build one with hopes you pick to build the right one before WDM could. But I would imagine BK won't be around, you will be part of another group.

One last thing tho, I'm not worried about the ones that left. I'm content chilling with the ones still on skype everyday doing what they can for this group. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15059

Do you honestly think your little group will have enough res to out res WDM/WTS en company for WW's? I think not... They will be clearing out 34 well before ww's hit in my opinion, that is if they want or need to. Hell they own most of 44 already lol what makes you think you can defend a wonder in 34 if they pour everything to break your wonder defenses? hahahh Its comical man.. It really is.

Don't let me give you advice tho. I clearly have no idea what I'm doing on grepo at this point.., but holding 34 won't mean much. One ocean will not win Kos period. lol I'm curious if you guys would really plan to try and build 4 or all 7 wonders at once or just try to build one with hopes you pick to build the right one before WDM could. But I would imagine BK won't be around, you will be part of another group.

One last thing tho, I'm not worried about the ones that left. I'm content chilling with the ones still on skype everyday doing what they can for this group. ;)
I never said we would outdo WDM/WTS in all 7 WWs did I? I only said things will change drastically when WWs come. I have no idea what you are doing on grepolis either, but I'm amazed your alliance is still hanging on and gaining small points. We do have presence beyond the 34 borders fyi, even if we don't dominate other oceans. I'm sure those members that left did affect you, but you did luckily have most stay loyal. Do sit back and watch it play out, we will see how close your predictions actually are and whether my alliance lasts longer than you think :).

DeletedUser12321

LOL, you forget what a true idiot sounds like and then you read a kiethlie post and it all comes rushing back. I needed a laugh, please keep posting, your dumbassery (yes made up word) is the only reason I check this forum.

DeletedUser14867

From my viewpoint only alliance that can rival WDM in wonders currently will be Eviction unless a coalition forms with a good plan against us.

DeletedUser9082

LOL, you forget what a true idiot sounds like and then you read a kiethlie post and it all comes rushing back. I needed a laugh, please keep posting, your dumbassery (yes made up word) is the only reason I check this forum.

That's pretty sad then lol I feel sorry for you.

DeletedUser9082

I never said we would outdo WDM/WTS in all 7 WWs did I? I only said things will change drastically when WWs come. I have no idea what you are doing on grepolis either, but I'm amazed your alliance is still hanging on and gaining small points. We do have presence beyond the 34 borders fyi, even if we don't dominate other oceans. I'm sure those members that left did affect you, but you did luckily have most stay loyal. Do sit back and watch it play out, we will see how close your predictions actually are and whether my alliance lasts longer than you think :).

I'm on grepo to fight actually, you should try it sometime. :eek:

DeletedUser10240

Well since they are dead I won't have to worry about saying my 34 city is completely empty because in my dictionary the definitions of stacked and empty are switched

DeletedUser13917

as I read thru this I keep coming back to the same question, WHY if #1 and #2 are in an unbreakable pact do the rest of the allainces stay here ???? why not go onto the next server and let these 2 whallo in limbo forever as ww will never happen in a 2 alliance world.

I agree wdm/eviction is an insurmountable opponent working together. why not just concede that and move on instead of growing cities for them ??

I don't see it being much fun letting them play with themselves for a year

DeletedUser9851

as I read thru this I keep coming back to the same question, WHY if #1 and #2 are in an unbreakable pact do the rest of the allainces stay here ???? why not go onto the next server and let these 2 whallo in limbo forever as ww will never happen in a 2 alliance world.

I agree wdm/eviction is an insurmountable opponent working together. why not just concede that and move on instead of growing cities for them ??

I don't see it being much fun letting them play with themselves for a year

I agree

So I have 2 slots now. PM me and I will take any 2 Havoc/Bunnies/Pound cities. you don't need to keep building them up. I'll take them as is. IGN = Lord Retsudo - at your service.

DeletedUser13917

your free to come fill em anytime LR

I am not hiding you can find me in several different oceans