Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser15059

Sits back in ocean 34 or wherever he is on the rim, has a bp rank of around 1100 something, has barely over 34k in points, still talks smack like he has done something on Kos, while one group is trying to hold their own against the top group (HE) and a few other rag tag groups deciding to join them for fear of being run over alike (your group)... I'm gonna make a meme about this and it will be good I promise lol Stay tuned... You can say whatever you want, but if you really wanna call someone out, make sure to not do essentially nothing before hand. I could go to numbers again and again like many do here and say your comments/posts are far more idiotic being that you haven't done squat. Maybe back up your talk with actually sending an attack or defending. Or wait, maybe just sit and do nothing and armchair qb like you apparently know best how to do. ;)
Maybe its because I sit on the rim at 34k points that I don't have much bp :/. Yes I do support people and have substantial defensive armies despite only 5 cities. I do not have much to back up my strong opinions and talking, but it amazes me this comes from the leader of havoc. I only started in like june/july, so I have grown substantially since. Might not seem like I support anyone, but ask anyone in my alliance and they would say I definitely am on top of sending them troops. Too bad my troops hardly ever get killed, perhaps its because your alliance is so trash they can't break through the stacked support in cities posted in our forums... oh well. I'll take your advice and try start working on getting some more bp to back up my statements, but I think others in this forum can agree on what I'm saying.

DeletedUser15059

65852256.jpg

DeletedUser9082

Maybe its because I sit on the rim at 34k points that I don't have much bp :/. Yes I do support people and have substantial defensive armies despite only 5 cities. I do not have much to back up my strong opinions and talking, but it amazes me this comes from the leader of havoc. I only started in like june/july, so I have grown substantially since. Might not seem like I support anyone, but ask anyone in my alliance and they would say I definitely am on top of sending them troops. Too bad my troops hardly ever get killed, perhaps its because your alliance is so trash they can't break through the stacked support in cities posted in our forums... oh well. I'll take your advice and try start working on getting some more bp to back up my statements, but I think others in this forum can agree on what I'm saying.

At least you could admit you don't have much to back up your opinion. Surprised you even would consider stating that.... lol. I figured you'd instantly go for bashing me or my alliance and completely ignore the truth. You must be softening up or something... I'm disappointed.

DeletedUser15059

Thanks for the bp in those raids on uprightguy's city :). And yes, I admit I don't have what it takes to back up my statements. I won't argue that I do pointlessly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9082

Thanks for the bp in those raids on uprightguy's city :). And yes, I admit I don't have what it takes to back up my statements. I won't argue that I do pointlessly.

I really don't think anyone cares u got some bp finally. I most certainly don't, you don't have to call it out like its fn Christmas lol Are you new to grep? You sure seem like it....maybe you're just a troll, not sure yet.

DeletedUser10240

My Sink/Swim list for the end of august. (Will be combining affiliated alliances so will be under 12) I have never done one of these before so please correct any mistakes i will be glad to fix them.

1. (1)WDM/(5)WTS - Swim. I am going to try and not be biased but WDM is just destroying any alliance that challenges it. They have a very solid core that allows easy supporting to any city that is under attack but as of now there is really nobody left but Havoc to attack them and they are not doing much. At war with the havoc group and have reached a point where they are taking cities with minimal resistance as havoc falls apart. Plenty of experienced players to keep the alliance moving in the right direction and no instability in leadership right now.

2. (2)Eviction/(8)Reposession - Swim. Just like WDM, Eviction is taking down anyone who challenges them and also going out of their way for new prey as they run out of food. No instability as far as the eye can see. (Definitely a plus for having the top alliance pacted w/ them). They are currently "at war" with Top gun but it is not much of a war more like a slaughter. But they have not been attacked that much seeming as their ABP is over 4.1 million and they are a little under 1.5 Mil in DBP. Might be a weakness. But only time will tell.

3. (3)Havoc Elite/(10)Oceans of Havoc - Sink sink sink. The havoc group is falling apart and just losing cities left and right since they began their war with WDM/WTS. Their leadership is very unstable right now (Regardless of what keith thinks) and they have lost many members recently and it wont be long before what used to be 3 alliances turns into 1 half full one with just the loyals left. Many are falling out to the new pound sister alliance which has become an enemy of WDM also.

4. (4)Top Gun/(16)Blue Angels - Sink. I dont know much about this group but i do know that they are getting completely destroyed by eviction right now. Please if there is an eviction member or top gun member here fill me in and i will update.

5. (6)Bunny Killers - Swim. I know a few from this group and i know that they are very experienced players aside from their lack of members. They took down Dragon knights and Dragon knights II in a matter of days when they first popped up with no problem. They began at 13 in the rankings when they started up and have fought their way up to 6. They are not committed to a war right now as it seems but they are steadily taking havoc cities while havoc is in a weakened state. They are a group i am sure can make it to WW if they keep on like they have been.

6. (7)The Pound/(9)Go pound sand - Float. I see the group growing a bit more since they are out in 56 but they are recruiting Havoc members as the group falls apart moving them into WDM territory. I think once havoc has been finished off WDM/WTS will be at war with this group. I am getting really bored about typing this up so i will just end it at that. feel free to give an input here too

THAT WAS 11 ALLIANCES WHATEVER IM DONE HERE LOL I CANT TYPE ANY MORE ABOUT THIS CRAP

I have never done one of these before so tell me about what you think is right/wrong i know i didnt do W.T.T.U and Walking shadows (11-12 alliances) and to be honest i dont care if you really care that much about those alliances just write something up yourself

DeletedUser9082

Nice top 12, but was it really necessary to directly include me in there? I'm not the only leader in Havoc (The only one actually vocal on this forum to back up my group, but it don't even matter). There's only been a few to even consider stepping up in my place to keep the fight against WDM. It is what it is at this point.

DeletedUser15059

Nice top 12, but was it really necessary to directly include me in there? I'm not the only leader in Havoc (The only one actually vocal on this forum to back up my group, but it don't even matter). There's only been a few to even consider stepping up in my place to keep the fight against WDM. It is what it is at this point.
Doesn't really help you in your fight against WDM by fighting us in retaliation to members who didn't think your alliance was good enough and joined ours. And yes I am relatively new to grep, played a few years back but didn't get anywhere. Sorry, I got very excited this bp would open up another slot for me. Call me what you like, I am a noob, I thought we already went through this...

DeletedUser9082

Doesn't really help you in your fight against WDM by fighting us in retaliation to members who didn't think your alliance was good enough and joined ours. And yes I am relatively new to grep, played a few years back but didn't get anywhere. Sorry, I got very excited this bp would open up another slot for me. Call me what you like, I am a noob, I thought we already went through this...

I have no control over that. Do you honestly think I do? Lets be real here for one damn time man thats why I'm trying to explain to you. I may be labeled the leader and tried to get people to do things a certain way, but as we all know, I'm not controlling their phone or mouse and keyboard. If they hit a member that left after saying he was gonna stick it out then so be it. People don't like people that play that way... Period.

One more thing, I believe I know exactly who you are referring to and that player had it coming. Players that are divisive and complain openly on forums aren't liked much anywhere. He is a quality player and I played with him on Calydon and got a crown with him. I bet I know him better than you.

DeletedUser15059

My Sink/Swim list for the end of august. (Will be combining affiliated alliances so will be under 12) I have never done one of these before so please correct any mistakes i will be glad to fix them.

1. (1)WDM/(5)WTS - Swim. I am going to try and not be biased but WDM is just destroying any alliance that challenges it. They have a very solid core that allows easy supporting to any city that is under attack but as of now there is really nobody left but Havoc to attack them and they are not doing much. At war with the havoc group and have reached a point where they are taking cities with minimal resistance as havoc falls apart. Plenty of experienced players to keep the alliance moving in the right direction and no instability in leadership right now.

2. (2)Eviction/(8)Reposession - Swim. Just like WDM, Eviction is taking down anyone who challenges them and also going out of their way for new prey as they run out of food. No instability as far as the eye can see. (Definitely a plus for having the top alliance pacted w/ them). They are currently "at war" with Top gun but it is not much of a war more like a slaughter. But they have not been attacked that much seeming as their ABP is over 4.1 million and they are a little under 1.5 Mil in DBP. Might be a weakness. But only time will tell.

3. (3)Havoc Elite/(10)Oceans of Havoc - Sink sink sink. The havoc group is falling apart and just losing cities left and right since they began their war with WDM/WTS. Their leadership is very unstable right now (Regardless of what keith thinks) and they have lost many members recently and it wont be long before what used to be 3 alliances turns into 1 half full one with just the loyals left. Many are falling out to the new pound sister alliance which has become an enemy of WDM also.

4. (4)Top Gun/(16)Blue Angels - Sink. I dont know much about this group but i do know that they are getting completely destroyed by eviction right now. Please if there is an eviction member or top gun member here fill me in and i will update.

5. (6)Bunny Killers - Swim. I know a few from this group and i know that they are very experienced players aside from their lack of members. They took down Dragon knights and Dragon knights II in a matter of days when they first popped up with no problem. They began at 13 in the rankings when they started up and have fought their way up to 6. They are not committed to a war right now as it seems but they are steadily taking havoc cities while havoc is in a weakened state. They are a group i am sure can make it to WW if they keep on like they have been.

6. (7)The Pound/(9)Go pound sand - Float. I see the group growing a bit more since they are out in 56 but they are recruiting Havoc members as the group falls apart moving them into WDM territory. I think once havoc has been finished off WDM/WTS will be at war with this group. I am getting really bored about typing this up so i will just end it at that. feel free to give an input here too

THAT WAS 11 ALLIANCES WHATEVER IM DONE HERE LOL I CANT TYPE ANY MORE ABOUT THIS CRAP

I have never done one of these before so tell me about what you think is right/wrong i know i didnt do W.T.T.U and Walking shadows (11-12 alliances) and to be honest i dont care if you really care that much about those alliances just write something up yourself
Not bad, pretty accurate. A few things I listed below:

1. Bunny Killers is more of a combined group of the most active players from Havoc, DK/DKII, and Botrh(dissolved). We are eating anyone inactive or small with decent cities and taking over our main areas we are in right now.
2. Its very likely WDM will be after us next, so I wouldn't say we are much better off than The Pound who I hear are beginning to suffer from core alliances attacking them
3. As I mentioned above, havoc leaders are not thinking straight, trying to make hostiles all around them and eating from their sister alliances(elite band dissolved) just to make up for the terrible losses to core alliances like WDM. Would've been more appropriate for havoc to get some more support from its neighbors(us and The Pound) before making hostiles everywhere. Curious what keith has to say about this.
4. Anything can happen, but its becoming more and more alarming to me how the core alliances just sit at the top and feed off any alliance that gets too high.

DeletedUser15059

I have no control over that. Do you honestly think I do? Lets be real here for one damn time man thats why I'm trying to explain to you. I may be labeled the leader and tried to get people to do things a certain way, but as we all know, I'm not controlling their phone or mouse and keyboard. If they hit a member that left after saying he was gonna stick it out then so be it. People don't like people that play that way... Period.

One more thing, I believe I know exactly who you are referring to and that player had it coming. Players that are divisive and complain openly on forums aren't liked much anywhere. He is a quality player and I played with him on Calydon and got a crown with him. I bet I know him better than you.
So you have no control over your members and they complain openly on the forums? Not a good sign, whats the point of being co-founder/founder then? Your willingness to stay with and support an alliance everyone says is gonna sink(and its pretty clear) amazed me. Also we had an NAP if I recall correctly which your alliance broke. Could've been resolved of course by kicking whoever didn't follow the agreement, but seems you and the other leaders didn't care :/ oh well.

DeletedUser9082

Try leading an alliance once and tell me how it goes. Its not as cut and dried as you make it out to be. I stay and support the overall group and what its goal was and still is because they are my group, even if I lose all my cities. I don't mind fighting and dying. What I don't like is starting something and not seeing it through till at least its obvious there is no point to continue. And that last statement about us not caring is false. We had leaders specifically working and talking to Vel, but an agreement couldn't be reached. Its part of the game. Had Vel agreed to set things aside to focus on WDM we would probably be allies, but he was more focused on kicking anyone of our players out of 34. We also had many players running to us in that ocean to cause issues and it ended up screwing up any talks we had. Pound is a similar story. We took in our allies at the time (Bohica) to give them a place for the time being, Pound wanted them as food and we even gave refuge status to those players to give Pound their due, didn't matter to them, we stood up for our allies and well the rest is history...

DeletedUser15059

Well, it appears your members arent aware and united in thought and reason, or else they wouldnt have attacked in the first place with memebers in 34 at risk of being food. To take it a step further the same thing happened with The Pound. I did run a pitiful alliance by the name of The Delian League back in May, but restarted when that alliance fell apart. Without strict rule, and members not in sync, problems will just keep getting worst. I would say there isnt really a point in sticking with your alliance if they don't respect you as a leader, and are doing their own thing. Im sure vel was quite clear and reasonable on what the NAP was all about before one of your members broke it.

DeletedUser14867

Without my usual trolling Im founder in an semi noob alliance really in EN sinope, gotta respect keith for still sticking with it and defending his alliance where he can even on here. One founder/leader cant control a whole alliance without issues from what I saw keith has tried, made mistakes on some things with Havoc but earns respect in my opinion. Members do leave and have their own opinion and decision to make some just jump ship others ghost etc but against WDM its not an easy thing to stick out.

DeletedUser15059

Without my usual trolling Im founder in an semi noob alliance really in EN sinope, gotta respect keith for still sticking with it and defending his alliance where he can even on here. One founder/leader cant control a whole alliance without issues from what I saw keith has tried, made mistakes on some things with Havoc but earns respect in my opinion. Members do leave and have their own opinion and decision to make some just jump ship others ghost etc but against WDM its not an easy thing to stick out.
Should be doing more to try save his alliance :/. I wouldn't stick around and wait to get destroyed in an alliance where members do whatever they want.

DeletedUser9082

What you might not understand is we have attacked WDM, but more often than not, any city we've gotten in revolt is stacked far more than we can take on. The have a lot of offense and defense and I've seen it both personally... And BK is the easier target to go after pretty much every time.

DeletedUser15059

What you might not understand is we have attacked WDM, but more often than not, any city we've gotten in revolt is stacked far more than we can take on. The have a lot of offense and defense and I've seen it both personally... And BK is the easier target to go after pretty much every time.
Lol easier? I would say the war is 50-50 rn, or maybe slightly in our favor. Its far from easy, I can figure out the score if you insist ;)