New world! US56 - Myonia

DeletedUser14335

In the past we were always told that servers generally opened during office hours sso you would assume we will now not see a new servertill tomorrow. The frustrating part is no statement has been made by mods or a inno representative to explain why it has not been released yet.

Which is pretty poor considering we are the people lining there pockets

DeletedUser14543

You will just have to wait a little longer. I don't know when the world will open.
With how abysmal the squad you got answering support tickets is, im not suprised the rest of you are near incompetent as well.

DeletedUser9851

It will most likely open tomorrow. With the old format people could start recruiting, and have pre world discussions.

DeletedUser15093

they could've atleast started the world thread for all the recruiting and discussions

DeletedUser7492

Do you think they are going to compensate you for making you wait another day? If you are, shut up and get out of my life, and then shutup again

DeletedUser11833

We should all just not use/buy any gold on the first day it does open to pay them back lol

DeletedUser7492

DO it after beginners protection wears off, and be on my island

DeletedUser11833

I left my "Other Worlds" page open all day on my phone and accidentally pocket joined every single world that is open atm. FML

DeletedUser15093

if they care about providing good customer service then they should make up for it somehow seeing there are people who pay to keep their revenue up which lets other continue to play for free, thats just good business practice.

DeletedUser4322

I need to be compensated for this!! I took the day off today from work and wanted to do 5 minute farming for 24 hours straight! Since the day is now wasted, and not to mention that I lost a full day of vacation from work, I want 10,000 gold deposited in my account ASAP. If this doesn't happen, I will be forced to tell my mother about this. Trust me, you DO NOT want my mom involved. Take this as your final warning inno!!!

DeletedUser15093

I need to be compensated for this!! I took the day off today from work and wanted to do 5 minute farming for 24 hours straight! Since the day is now wasted, and not to mention that I lost a full day of vacation from work, I want 10,000 gold deposited in my account ASAP. If this doesn't happen, I will be forced to tell my mother about this. Trust me, you DO NOT want my mom involved. Take this as your final warning inno!!!
Exactly how am i going to get my 24hrs of straight 5 min demanding back :mad: innoooooooo!!!!!!!