Wars Or Skirmishes

DeletedUser

Eviction Notice was getting wrecked so they had to join with the pound.

Eviction was doomed to fail were too spread out, it made sense for them to merge as it did with the alliance "The Pound" who were spread out.
Smart move by The Pound but bad move by changing the name to a neutral name. Pound while was less in points everyone could tell who was the stronger alliance so if Eviction said would merge if we change names, Hell no is my response...
Eviction and Fluff to me are a definite sink, so at least Eviction did something but do not come on here and say we are the same we just merged LOL...

As for my alliance MEMENTO MORI, we have begun skirmishing and taking enemy cities but no real WAR yet.....

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Actually we were doing very well and actually we had a really decent core, not as good as you guys, but pretty good. We had a good offer from our Pact mate to merge into them and since many of us had played with them in other worlds, it seemed like a really good fit. The suggestion to change the name to one they ran under from previous worlds was put out there, by one of their leaders and everyone was quite happy with that.

DeletedUser12539

Eviction was doomed to fail were too spread out, it made sense for them to merge as it did with the alliance "The Pound" who were spread out.
Smart move by The Pound but bad move by changing the name to a neutral name. Pound while was less in points everyone could tell who was the stronger alliance so if Eviction said would merge if we change names, Hell no is my response...
Eviction and Fluff to me are a definite sink, so at least Eviction did something but do not come on here and say we are the same we just merged LOL...

As for my alliance MEMENTO MORI, we have begun skirmishing and taking enemy cities but no real WAR yet.....
they didn't change it to a neutral name, there leadership just went back to calling themselves fight club, which won marathon (same settings).

DeletedUser10889

Don't think enough people are Cs ready yet, to have any real wars. But I know alot are getting there over the next week. So the wars will really get heated soon and we will see what's what.

DeletedUser

they merged for a reason, couldnt take all the loses from Fluff, and I promise you Fluff will not sink. Apparently you havent played with them before.

DeletedUser11833

Man, all the salt in this thread is making me wanna kill some MRAs

DeletedUser12539

seems as if people get butthurt quick here... I hear that Fight Club and Fluff are warring idk if theres any truth there

DeletedUser11440

they merged for a reason, couldnt take all the loses from Fluff, and I promise you Fluff will not sink. Apparently you havent played with them before.

What losses? EN did not lose 1 city to Fluff.

DeletedUser10889

looks like myrmadons couldn't handle the heat. Put the founder in siege and it looks like he rage kicked 99% of the alliance.

LOL is that what happened, look the map never lies Myrmadons had no core. You need at least one isle to call yours at least or an area.

Its no war bc war entails both sides fighting but MORI is 4-0 over Militia , who is ranked higher then us.

DeletedUser14836

Alpha and Omega are no more, Myrmidons are no more. MRA Killers had nothing to do with any of this.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser14888

We were betrayed by one of the founders Balerion who disbanded the alliance in the middle of the night without any notice.