Wars of Helorus

DeletedUser14543

You just want to take credit for things you dont deserve credit for. You can claim you made things happen but everyone knows better. The only thing you deserve credit for is leaving us with a mess of pacts and naps that took months to unravel. We're succeeding despite your incompetance as a leader. The only positive contribution you made to the server was leaving.

DeletedUser7492

Anita, you lost this world because you and Cooter are terrible leaders. Don't start worlds than kick people because your redneck of a co-leader doesn't know anything about leading. You kicked everyone, and you were getting hit constantly, So you ghosted. Smilodan you are terrible too, that's why you ghosted. Excuses Excuses.

[6/4/16, 1:19:53 PM] Cooter88: i will swear it now that i will rid this world of roc
[6/4/16, 1:19:53 PM] Cooter88: i will swear it now that i will rid this world of roc

FAIL

DeletedUser10169

You all need to stop worrying about the past and focus on what's coming...Wonders. I hope you all don't plan on letting this no good evil super coalition run away with all 7! I mean once they start rotating all 600 players in its over. Might as well just leave now!

DeletedUser

You all need to stop worrying about the past and focus on what's coming...Wonders. I hope you all don't plan on letting this no good evil super coalition run away with all 7! I mean once they start rotating all 600 players in its over. Might as well just leave now!

I chuckled.

DeletedUser

Anita, you lost this world because you and Cooter are terrible leaders. Don't start worlds than kick people because your redneck of a co-leader doesn't know anything about leading. You kicked everyone, and you were getting hit constantly, So you ghosted. Smilodan you are terrible too, that's why you ghosted. Excuses Excuses.

FAIL

Nice to see there was a mole in the Skype room...Not surprising.