Colony Ship Graveyard

DeletedUser4356

*UPDATE* Wall Pics now count. Post your walls!

CSGrave2.jpg

Who will be the greatest Colony Ship sinker in Kos?

Rules of Engagement
  • Colony Ships will only be counted if they were sank by attacking, defending and by the use of spells in this world [Kos ONLY]
  • Pictures/Reports and Walls pic (NOW COUNT) must be provided
  • Game closes when World Wonders begin

Player --------- Colony Ships sunk

Lets get to it!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1022

I vote for PT. His navy is scary

But how often does he get attacked? I think this will go to someone who is very vocal and gets attacked a lot or goes out of their way to attack like crazy, because supporting wont get you the report that shows the CS sunk.

DeletedUser9851

But how often does he get attacked? I think this will go to someone who is very vocal and gets attacked a lot or goes out of their way to attack like crazy, because supporting wont get you the report that shows the CS sunk.

are you sure the report won't show? Can someone else confirm.

DeletedUser1022

well, go look at a report for the last time you supported someone. Did it show you what your support helped take down? (no, it doesn't) The only way to see would be to look at your wall, and that doesn't count in this competition.

DeletedUser9851

well, go look at a report for the last time you supported someone. Did it show you what your support helped take down? (no, it doesn't) The only way to see would be to look at your wall, and that doesn't count in this competition.

you're right. So if there is no way to confirm any CS take downs through support, This contest wouldn't work.

DeletedUser5973

I don't like being wrong so I will be attacking him with a CS a day for the remainder of the world

CS lost as an attacker would be a good competition

DeletedUser4356

I don't like being wrong so I will be attacking him with a CS a day for the remainder of the world

CS lost as an attacker would be a good competition

Edited to delete the old stuff I had, you are right Rclay! Thanks so much for the feedback! :)

Btw, has no one sunk any colony ships yet? Really? :(

DeletedUser9082

Its easier to post a wall shot imo, but I'm a noob, don't check my greposcore :D

DeletedUser5973

yes CS lost but the lower the score the better, no one has even tried to take one of my cities so all my CS are on my wall from support

DeletedUser4322

No wall pictures? Guess I'll take my 53 sunk CS back with me. this competition is geared for attackers to win...rigged lol

DeletedUser4356

Oh! Nice to know though! Thanks for the feedback guys!
I will change it to Wall pics as well!

No wall pictures? Guess I'll take my 53 sunk CS back with me. this competition is geared for attackers to win...rigged lol

:p

You can now post them! :)

DeletedUser1022

you're right. So if there is no way to confirm any CS take downs through support, This contest wouldn't work.

no, it would still be possible, you would just have to be attacking aggressively or having your cities be targeted for take over a lot.

I almost feel it would be way too easy to use wall pics in this competition, it's hard to seek out and find CS to sink or sink one that's attacking you