Bonus Gold/Wheel Event

DeletedUser6798

Ya and how is that fair to those who do not play with gold? How is that fair to those who didn't have the opportunity the first time? It just allows more of the BS Badges in circulation and will continue to kill off the fun of the game. The damage is done and I hope to god they don't reopen the wound by reintroducing more of these tokens into circulation. Like I said previously I just hope they don't do the selective sales or offer these tokens in the future

You cant play the 'those who dont play with gold" card.. these are offers based around purchases.. if you dont play with gold you were never going to purchase them to begin with.. I understand what you are getting at, but there are a lot of disadvantages if you dont play with gold. Thats like asking to have the advisors taken away..

DeletedUser5524

No you are clearly missing the whole entire point. Non Gold users are at an extremely high disadvantage as is especially with the whole mass events and now you want to add in all these 4x bp tokens it just makes it even tougher for non golders to survive.

DeletedUser12251

No you are clearly missing the whole entire point. Non Gold users are at an extremely high disadvantage as is especially with the whole mass events and now you want to add in all these 4x bp tokens it just makes it even tougher for non golders to survive.

Best solution: Quit the game. I'm done because of multiple reasons, but the 4x BP token was it for me. I'd recommend more do this and let Inno know they can't be so greedy without getting hit with substantial losses. Add the greed to the bad modding and there really is no reason to play anymore.

DeletedUser5524

I probably wont quit due to the fact that this isn't the only game I play and its a fun way to kill time but after my most current server I don't know if I will take the game as serious or put as much time into it. Its not worth it anymore and its getting harder and harder to play without the P2W aspects...

DeletedUser5155

Whether or not I finish out my current server remains to be seen, but I am done with Innogames. That letter just proves they knew it would ruin the balance and they didn't care. It is all about the money to them. I realize they need to generate revenue, but this was not the way to do it.

My first world was Gamma, so i have a lot of World Experience to share about events and such. My First few worlds the events were very nice, the rewards were fair and just and though you could gold like players do now it was not nearly as common of if done i was not nearly as observant to the that fact as i am now.
To me my experience with Events started to turn negative in WOLRD MU (a few worlds after my start) Inno introduced Cheater Birds (Harpies) they were everywhere and it started a arms race to buy and buy more Harps then others. To make matters worse Mants were introduced at the tail end of the world and it made conquests even tougher and brought the term golder to the forefront at an alarming rate.
Pella is where i drew the line and was like really, it was all about gold and how much and how many events they can cram in there.

Like most i realize inno is a business but when the business is ruining the game that most of us like to play that is when you have look in the mirror and say hey maybe we should re think some things ( WONDERS FOR ONE, Its A FREAKING WAR GAME). Also instead of making better graphics which is nice how about fix all the game bugs and cliches first, fix the game play then work on the graphics.
I suffered a game bug and Grepo put me into VM so they could fix. Lost my chance at wheel events, risked losing cities etc etc. out of commission for 4 days. Unacceptable in my opinion i could have really suffered bc of this.
This will keep happening to other players until the game is put first, i fully believe this.
Events are good but way way too many and too much of an advantage given, the avg player has no place in grepo anymore.

DeletedUser11243

I am really disappointed by this statement.

They KNOW wonders are a joke. We take pride in our BP. Since the ending of the game is so dumb, this is really what we look at to measure how good someone is. BUT, they have now screwed this up. What is worse is they KNEW it would screw things up. WHAT IS THE POINT? Why am I even here. I ask myself this question everyday. Inno will probably not see an immediate drop off in players because we have all invested so much in our servers, BUT for me, after this server, I'm done. For now though, I will NOT spend another dime.

ALL we wanted was a level playing field. THAT is the entire reason you have game mods, BUT you just decide that select players get a chance at a HUGE advantage over others and YOU AREN'T EVEN GOING TO FIX IT! What is even more annoying is it would be so easy to fix it. Instead, you put out this statement that is a big middle finger to your players. It's shameful.

DeletedUser6919

I suffered a game bug and Grepo put me into VM so they could fix. Lost my chance at wheel events, risked losing cities etc etc. out of commission for 4 days. Unacceptable in my opinion i could have really suffered bc of this.

VM smh I was not impressed with that either. As there was no notifications/alarms nobody had any idea what cities were under attack. So having to defend 100 cities for 50-60 hours meant we had to have our defense tied up in your cities to keep them safe.

'cos for some strange reason, I can be not attackable for an evening out if I call someone a mean name, but they can't do the same for you to protect your cities. Instead we are just told to do our best to cover innos mistake for a few days and never mind any impact on our game 'cos we don't matter... thanks inno!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6798

With all do respect, you misunderstand the point I am trying to make. If Inno doesnt care about their paying members, you know they dont give 2 you know whats about members that do not buy gold.

That being said, in my opinion, players that dont spend know they are at a disadvantage already. You miss out on extra heroes, you get abused during most events, the list goes on. I wouldnt worry about 4x BP badges when you dont even have advisors. Not having the command view is the biggest disadvantage in the game. So honestly, when you complain, it doesnt really mean much because you are already at a disadvantage.

This is different. This is creating a disadvantage among the players that fund this game. Players that pay to be able to be top in the world. They have more time and money invested into this game than non-gold users. I am not saying all gold users are better players, but if you took players f equal skill and gave one of them $100 to spend a month, they are going to be exponentially more successful in this game.

That being said, players who choose to pay should be treated equally. Everyone should be given the same options as everyone else. Non-spenders elect not to spend, but that is their own choice. By not allowing spenders to spend, #1 Inno is doing themselves a disservice, and #2 you are creating a new type of disparity in the game.

This is a path Inno cannot afford to go down. By losing players that have spent years spending on this game, it affects their pockets. Thats why I am a bit surprised we got this halfhearted letter from them. Non-spenders were never going to get these 4x BP badges. Yes that is unfair that the only way they were offered was to spend, but thats the way inno decided to offer them. Non-spenders miss ut on a lot of aspects of this game. What this new move did, was tell people who are willing to spend to get things that they cannot do so because the options were "random". I may not have bought 10+ of these bodges, but that would have been my choice. Inno didnt even afford me the option. THAT IS WHERE THE ISSUE LIES

DeletedUser10520

I dissagree Oli. my problem is not that everybody didnt get the offer, rather that these overpowered buffs exist at all!
There is no fix in my mind all I could hope for is that they are never offered again.
Worlds open now I consider a write off as there is no way to fix this.
All I can think to do now is go on these worlds and gold farm since most of these people now have plenty of gold on their account that they might just part with if you tempt them with a little bp payment to get it.

DeletedUser6798

I dissagree Oli. my problem is not that everybody didnt get the offer, rather that these overpowered buffs exist at all!
There is no fix in my mind all I could hope for is that they are never offered again.
Worlds open now I consider a write off as there is no way to fix this.
All I can think to do now is go on these worlds and gold farm since most of these people now have plenty of gold on their account that they might just part with if you tempt them with a little bp payment to get it.

But thats a completely different complaint that what was being said in this thread.

Sure 4x BP badges even being available are absurd.. but so are badges awarding 9 mantis for 9 hours.. those havent gone away, just are less available..

Again people that dont want to spend are making that choice. Yes some of these rewards are absurd, but thats not anything new.

What separates this instance from others is that players didnt have the choice. Inno made it for them, and thats where the larger discrepancy is.

DeletedUser5155

But thats a completely different complaint that what was being said in this thread.

Sure 4x BP badges even being available are absurd.. but so are badges awarding 9 mantis for 9 hours.. those havent gone away, just are less available..

Again people that dont want to spend are making that choice. Yes some of these rewards are absurd, but thats not anything new.

What separates this instance from others is that players didnt have the choice. Inno made it for them, and thats where the larger discrepancy is.

Exactly. Only offering the 4x BP package to select players and not the entire player based ruined every live server. The choice to purchase should have been made available to all players.

cfrf3902

Senior Citizen
BAD MOVE INNO
THAT'S WRONG
We should have gotten a choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!