Bonus Gold/Wheel Event

DeletedUser6798

they simply dont care...or are to stupid to care..im done with this game after this server finishes..my fighter ranking of 4 will be passed by players given a "random advantage"...i've helped win 3 servers and am on my way to a forth..the only reason i haven't ghosted is because of my loyalty to teammates i've played with for years...this will be my last server..this company is a joke

I'm pretty much in the same exact boat.. I am done with grepo after my current server. Only thing keeping me around is loyalty.

My leaving this game has been a long time coming, and was decided well before this incident. But this definitely makes it that much clearer why I no longer care to stick around.

DeletedUser10520

This is the most horrible thing Ive seen inno do in the entire time Ive played.
For a gamer like me there is now nothing to compete against, once apon a time I could at least compete for bp if nothing else.
Last weekend I watched someone get a third of my BP for an entire server in 2 days. to put that in perspective, This server is a year old or more and I'm in the top 20 for bp. (thats 1 million bp in 2 days by the way)
If it was not for loyalty to my mates I would have ghosted straight away, soon as this server is done Ill be saying goodbye to a game I use to live and brethe

DeletedUser

not that a few others and i dont enjoy company during these forum rage sessions for a change but where were all of you for the plethora of red flags along the way?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6798

Ive been here... voicing my opinions for a while.. just in different ways.. trying to find one that actually works..

DeletedUser12251

There is no way that works. If you're civil, you get ignored and false promises in the future to be heard and taken seriously. If you drop F-bombs, they'll pay attention after about 12-24 hours, but you'll be banned and then ignored.

DeletedUser12251

The last thing the game needs is more offers like that. You need no more offers like that and less events. But hey, keep screwing the average player.

DeletedUser6798

I tried to comment on that thread, but i dont think comments are allowed under Announcements, so I will post what my response to that letter is on here:

First will say thank you for the update Crimson, and taking this as far as you did.

It seems Inno is going to chalk this up as a learning experience and not do anything to repair this discrepancy... Players that received these 4x BP rewards will continue to use them while everyone else has no hopes of catching up. That is disappointing.

What I find to be even more disappointing is this comment:
The balancing between the above mentioned offers was well known to the team and a part of this test.

That really hurts. That means the developers knew what they were doing. In my opinion it counters their expression of "caring about the players." If they truly cared, why use us as test subjects. They basically admitted to knowingly creating this mess. So not only will they not fix their mess up, but they tell us they did it to us on purpose.

Sorry Inno. There were so many other ways you could have implemented this "test". The way this was done created a huge disparity between players in the same world. The fact that you intentionally created this disadvantage shows that you truly dont care about the players or the time we have put in this game. As was previously expressed, some players were able to obtain more BP in 2 days than some have generated in a server that is a year old. That is disgusting.

I appreciate the letter, but it is meaningless. The only way to right this wrong would be to make the 4x BP badges available to everyone. Without doing that, every world currently open is compromised.

DeletedUser6919

Thanks for passing along feedback and for the reply. Now I know not to waste anymore money on this game. It is clear from the reply that inno hasn't listened to the feedback from the community. We asked to be treated the same and the come back is they will offer worst rewards next time. Shame those rewards will only be going to a select few again. Or maybe it will be a blessing, having seen the way inno figure things out, the reward next time may cost $1000 and we'll get 20 favor and 1 catapult as a reward. Maybe if some of them played they would actually understand what rewards would be on par or better yet they would know to treat us all the same!

I'm genuinely appalled by inno latest stunt. Not only are they not going to attempt to fix their last "test" they will continue to run them on us instead of using sandbox. So I won't even be playing server out. I will be ghosting as soon as I use all the gold in my account as I'm not giving inno another penny.

DeletedUser5524

Hey at least they mentioned the endgame change!!! Lol. Still not happy at all about the Divine Senses as I have seen a player go from about 50 to 3 in fighter with just one of them popped (1.6m bp in two days as it was doubled with dem). Its a completely broken and unfair and broken token. There is literally no fix now that has already been handed out and used so I don't think there is much use in me wasting my time to complain about it anymore..

*The first part was sarcasm and supposed to be a joke..

DeletedUser6919

Awww Zeek its adorable you believe them.

They aren't working on a new endgame. They just start blowing smoke to placate us when we have issues with how the are ruining the game.

It's why new end game was on the road map for 2015 and they will prob run and put it onto the 2016 one now lol

Really we all know they are too busy adding medieval style banners (not Greek tho cos that would make way too much sense) and finding new ways to extort money from people to actually listen to the community and fix everything they broke

DeletedUser6798

I have to agree with MCP on this one.. The mention of working on the end game is just a way to make us happy after this later failure.. They just want to keep us on the hook. Sorry. Not me.

DeletedUser12822

2 comments:

1) Were getting another event next week?

2) did anyone else notice that the reward of all the advisors or the new hero for the event is random? I'd rather have the advisors.

DeletedUser5524

Orph that is another mistake on the DEV teams part. I already complained. Hero worlds get the hero while nonhero worlds get the Admins which I would rather have. Apparently they kept the admin part in even on hero worlds which baits people into thinking they should get them but alas you do not. I was told they will fix it but the event is nearly over so probably wont be fixed...

DeletedUser6798

I think the event is fine...

The main reward is a hero... if you are in a non-hero world they had to give you something else.. thats not broken...

Considering all new worlds contain heroes it makes sense to make rewards new heroes.. They just have to compensate for worlds like Hyperborea.. so instead of no prize, they gave them a week of admins..

Either way people sheesh.. the developers plan is working.. their letter contains all this new information about upcoming stuff in an attempt to distract you from what got you mad in the first place.

Keep focused people! Please lets keep this thread on track. It is about the selective rewarding to certain players of these 4x BP tokens causing huge disparity within a server. I still am hoping that SOMETHING will be done.

DeletedUser5524

Honestly speaking what can be done? The damage is done and nothing can be done to fix it. The only thing that can be noted and changed is to not allow selective sales in the future or the sale of bullcrap tokens like this anymore. So now its a waiting game to see if they will respond to the communities outcry and not allow this stupid sales decision in the future.

DeletedUser12251

Quit believing their lies. They're trying to minimize losses. They're doing nothing to make the game more fair. Making the 4x BP tokens available again means EVERYONE gets them, including the people who had them the first time around. You're better off not wasting your time and money on Inno. They'll keep pumping out events which hurt the average player and set good dependent players above everyone else. There is no progress being made. They are simply here to make money.

DeletedUser6798

Honestly speaking what can be done? The damage is done and nothing can be done to fix it. The only thing that can be noted and changed is to not allow selective sales in the future or the sale of bullcrap tokens like this anymore. So now its a waiting game to see if they will respond to the communities outcry and not allow this stupid sales decision in the future.

They can have a 48 hour offer available to everyone that gives people the chance to get the 4x BP badges.. sure those that have could get more, but at least those that dont have can get.

These badges essentially water down the importance of BP in a world.. by making it available to everyone you make obtaining 1million BP not that big of a deal.. It isnt a perfect fix, but it does dilute the issue.

DeletedUser5524

Ya and how is that fair to those who do not play with gold? How is that fair to those who didn't have the opportunity the first time? It just allows more of the BS Badges in circulation and will continue to kill off the fun of the game. The damage is done and I hope to god they don't reopen the wound by reintroducing more of these tokens into circulation. Like I said previously I just hope they don't do the selective sales or offer these tokens in the future