Trash Talk and Rumour Mill

DeletedUser10254

Isn't this rim alliance made up of the players he was complimenting the other day in WC?

When I was asking how come he can't take cities off people with more than 6 cities, he kept justifying it saying they were good players who keep kept scuppering his conquest attempts.

So now if HH are scrubs for pacting with these guys cos of their location... what does in make PG when he's in the same location and they keep sinking his CS?

your not on the server and when i did play wit you u grew like 80k points in 3 months gratz you suck anything else?

DeletedUser10254

Can't take cities off a player who has more than 6 cities?! That's just sad ;(. That shows he's pretty scrubby, but it also says a lot about his scrubby alliance. No one helping you Pg? That's kind of sad.

actually i did tyvm the only active city you took was a city we founded in your core that was many hours away from us, gratz you proved nothing but you suck even more

DeletedUser6919

your not on the server and when i did play wit you u grew like 80k points in 3 months gratz you suck anything else?

If you wanna judge my game, (cos you somehow think it is relevant to convo about you sucking, not sure why but hey if it'll make you feel better) please look at my stats. Not somebody elses account I watched for a few weeks during WW. Here is a link

http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us45&server=us45&pn=MissChievousPixie&rt=overview&dow=all

Attackers: 11
Fighter: 12

and plenty of red flags taken, feel free to have a look, you will see it is possible to CQ people that have more than a few cities.

Now, lets get back to talking about you, as you are more far interesting.

This was your opinion of these rim alliance players when we were talking the other night, when you were justifying why you haven't done very well on the conquest front.

1.jpg2.jpg3.png

Today they are scrubs and only scrubs would play with them.

So which is it? Are they good which is why you can only take tiny learning players? Or are they rubbish? If it's the latter and you are struggling to take them, what does that say about your skill lv?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11243

bwahahahah shut up back acne b**ch,

Back acne beach? I'm really bad at Wheel of Fortune, but I assume this is what you are saying. This sounds like a terrible place. You must think it is on the rim which is why you are so upset.

I do suck. I'm terrible. Ask TheGrepKraken how much I suck.

you did have a thread about op'ing me crow and ADs hate child, you gotta stoop so low to work with a rim alliance, not 1 but 2! haha
You read my forum more than I do. Please keep me up-to-date.

But Let me be clear - we do NOT have a pact with scrubby rim alliances because Isn't that how you ended up in the ADs? You were in a scrubby rim alliance that pacted and then merged? There is NO WAY we would want that to happen to us.

DeletedUser11243

I can do both.

BUT in case others missed it - Yesterday Inno decided to give select players the opportunity to purchase 12 hour 4xBP bonuses with their Gold. IT WAS NOT OFFERED TO EVERYONE. Only offered to select players, which they claim was random. There is an entire thread on this and the ridiculousness of it.

PLEASE CLICK HERE

I am currently searching for a Non-Innogames game that can replace Grepolis. Please see the link above to post suggestions. Thank you.

DeletedUser10254

Back acne beach? I'm really bad at Wheel of Fortune, but I assume this is what you are saying. This sounds like a terrible place. You must think it is on the rim which is why you are so upset.

I do suck. I'm terrible. Ask TheGrepKraken how much I suck.

You read my forum more than I do. Please keep me up-to-date.

But Let me be clear - we do NOT have a pact with scrubby rim alliances because Isn't that how you ended up in the ADs? You were in a scrubby rim alliance that pacted and then merged? There is NO WAY we would want that to happen to us.

hahaha you didnt have a pact but you had a shared fourm #scrub

DeletedUser11243

I would encourage Fake Mut to take up our cause too Toasty, but honestly any commentary by him would only hurt it. Calling people scrubs and using hashtags is the extent of his talent. If you don't believe me, check out his grepolis stats.

DeletedUser6919

bwahaha they suck but compared to hotties theyre good, i was talking in that aspect dumb c*nt

Thank you for answering but the convo on skype wasn't about hotties it was about your poor conquest record.

Maybe multiple choice would be easier

If they suck and you struggle to take their cities and they took a couple off you. That makes you:

A) a bad player who is trying to hide their ineptitude by slandering others
B) a bad player who is deluded enough to think they are elite
C) a good player fighting good oponants and making up lies about them to win a fight on the interwebz

DeletedUser11243

Oh no! Black Baller aka Fake Mut went and got himself banned! ;(

He had such witty responses. I wish there was someone on his team who had less going on then him and who sucked worse who could come on here and give us "From the Desk of Fake Mut located in the Taco Bell Bathroom" responses for him.

DeletedUser

fake mut? you guys insult worse than middle school kids, why dont you come to frontline and fight someone before you go yapping your mouth off... your not even good #scrub

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
I think we may have the making of a witty responder Athenakins... masterofAD wants to stand up for his band of imitation leaders.

DeletedUser11243

fake mut? you guys insult worse than middle school kids, why dont you come to frontline and fight someone before you go yapping your mouth off... your not even good #scrub

Now you are banned too? Guys, seriously not that difficult not to get banned.

1. "Fake Mut" is in reference to his Skype name. I'm not trying to insult him by calling him this. The real Mut is MIA. I would love for real Mut to hand Fake Mut his account instead of ghost with no warning to his team (like he did in Actium) or go on perma vacay. I'm only thinking of you guys ;)

2. I am on the front lines. I'm fighting Order 66. You don't want me to move to the AD frontline.

3. I'll yap if I want to.

4. I loved Middle School. Happy times.

5. Thank You for my scrub fix. Mmmmm

DeletedUser14684

Now you are banned too? Guys, seriously not that difficult not to get banned.

1. "Fake Mut" is in reference to his Skype name. I'm not trying to insult him by calling him this. The real Mut is MIA. I would love for real Mut to hand Fake Mut his account instead of ghost with no warning to his team (like he did in Actium) or go on perma vacay. I'm only thinking of you guys ;)

2. I am on the front lines. I'm fighting Order 66. You don't want me to move to the AD frontline.

3. I'll yap if I want to.

4. I loved Middle School. Happy times.

5. Thank You for my scrub fix. Mmmmm

please move to a front line island im on scrub and watch how fast i embarrass you. dont get it twisted, i will be back shortly. u better turtle up like every other scrub that shares an island with me....

DeletedUser11243

Mmmm an afternoon scrub calling. Extra treat.

No problem Footie. Would be happy to. Or you can move by me? There's that option too. I mean if you are so great, you should be able to take any city you want. Come on. Show a scrubette how it's done.

DeletedUser13048

Rumor has it, you can call yourself a "Great Player" if you run the Divine Senses with Heightened Senses and clear internals.

f7c037eaf2.png

Great players also push to merge with their closest enemy when they loose too many cities to them.

DeletedUser12275

Well what happened here i saw ad is now in the rank 1 alliance lol

DeletedUser14684

Mmmm an afternoon scrub calling. Extra treat.

No problem Footie. Would be happy to. Or you can move by me? There's that option too. I mean if you are so great, you should be able to take any city you want. Come on. Show a scrubette how it's done.

lulz sounds like a back track girl, u said in the post above u would move to the AD frontlines. i clearly called u out and u decided to back track like a good girl. thanks for the chuckle, makes me smile....

DeletedUser13048

yeah the AD's are a bunch of adjectives that rhyme with mushies over that one......
Slushies?
Flushies?

AD is golder or HH Nori Miss Trailer Park trash cant say anything because Bob & Larry beat them both so they had to join lol and they buy more gold than any 10 alliances and dont send messages AD is here lol BUMS
Dude, you make about as much sense as the Foot guy. You deserve each other.