Kos Rumor Mill

DeletedUser6486

These forums are boring, someone needs to come up with some juicy rumors...

DeletedUser4951

Also I just realized this was a revolt world. Somehow I didn't read and assumed it was conq. Have fun guys i'm out.

DeletedUser4951

Yeah not my finest moment. Maybe i'll gold trade for now. Get a 2+ conq world out there next you beautiful mod you.

DeletedUser9851

Rumors has that the real reason TSF doesn't want to play this world is because He sensed I was going to rim him a week out of BP :p

DeletedUser1022

Nah, the rumor has it that TSF might actually only be in this world for gold trading to get ready for the next conquest world.

I also heard that it was actually because he didn't see that it was a revolt world and tried to play it off as just for gold, but that would be silly, because there is NO way that TSF would miss something that obvious. :p

DeletedUser4951

Nope I definitely missed the detail. I saw some recognizable conquest players here too and just assumed. Now i'm just gold trading for the next decent conq world.

DeletedUser12822

Rumor has it that Youshey's alliance is no longer an "elitist" alliance.

DeletedUser

the reality is I absolutly don't care of the opinion of the other in this forum. Will see in the battlefield if we are not good ;)

Dame

DeletedUser9851

Rumor has it ZEP is falling apart, and players are going to Troll inc, and Eviction. Not surprised, a lot of their players were from Above and Beyond. One of the first alliances to get crushed.

DeletedUser13955

Tis no rumor friend ;) trolls Came out from under our bridges 8)

DeletedUser11088

feast or famine, which sharks come out to play?
smiley_emoticons_ben_sharky.gif

DeletedUser4356

I hear that someone is fighting someone somewhere, taking their cities :p

DeletedUser9851

Rumor has it that Eviction tasted blood in ocean 54, and feasted on ZEP. Or maybe Eviction, and Trolls, are working together.

Hmmm, what say you?