Wars of Kos

• Thread starter DeletedUser13946
  • Start date

DeletedUser13946

any wars going on? where i am it's a bit boring, as i'm away from the central action.

DeletedUser9851

yes, let's here from anyone but WDM, that we all know by now is feasting on the Zero's. I'd like to know what going on in O54. We have Zero's, ZEP, Eviction, and Troll inc? 54 is a little crowded. I can't believe they all want to share the ocean.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9082

After looking closer on oracle at Bands numbers against Nemesis.. Band is eating them alive.... Counted close to 30 - 2. Band is showing some might up there. That ocean will be full of blood and boogers :p

DeletedUser13946

seeing how things play out in 54 will definitely be interesting

DeletedUser11833

Yeah, over here in O44 me and Band of the Red Hand have no significant threats.

We had an OP on NEMESIS this last weekend and took 34 cities in under 48 hours from them, including all of their top member Brauni's 14 cities. :)

DeletedUser13946

We had an OP on NEMESIS this last weekend and took 34 cities in under 48 hours from them, including all of their top member Brauni's 14 cities. :)

sounds fun

DeletedUser4951

How does NEMESIS still appear in every world? You think you would get tired of getting smacked around after awhile.

DeletedUser11833

Hey Smildon!

How have you been since we wiped the floor in Us43 Troy?

DeletedUser4951

Been good. Laying low. Might drop into to kos to play a bit.

DeletedUser11833

Cool dude, well if you do decide to drop in we've got slots in Band of the Red Hand and a nice safe ocean to start kicking butt in.