Wars of Helorus

DeletedUser

I got an idea !! lets make a war !! Everyone pick a single pact partner and fight. That would make a real war. Or a sister alliance if you will. If you cant make it with single pact or nap then dont bother. I know server speed makes it tough for most. To bad it didnt start in fall instead of going thru summer. Which will have high impact on activity.

DeletedUser14469

I got an idea !! lets make a war !! Everyone pick a single pact partner and fight. That would make a real war. Or a sister alliance if you will. If you cant make it with single pact or nap then dont bother. I know server speed makes it tough for most. To bad it didnt start in fall instead of going thru summer. Which will have high impact on activity.

I got an idea lets not pact the #1 alliance from day 1, lets not **** everyone off, lets not fight the whole world then get mad when it comes back to haunt us.

DeletedUser14469

I'm all for a fight, yet do you guys really fight??? how many cities have you taken from us that weren't inactive or map's crew doing work? you bring in empire, make drunken goats so technically you're a hypocrite sir.

DeletedUser14770

love this idea made a similar suggesten in the top 12 , summer is comming and half the players will leave , lett just gett it going one vs 1 dibbs on relocation :D:D

DeletedUser

LOL Vaynee you a piece of work bud 90% of ops were on actives not my fault they Walked away. And if you feel us not having pacts and hitting players was to much sorry you were overwhelmed and had to pact server to feel secure. 1map and Jermos crew were great. No doubt. Good luck with game guys im retiring to my family :)

DeletedUser3560

I got an idea lets not pact the #1 alliance from day 1, lets not **** everyone off, lets not fight the whole world then get mad when it comes back to haunt us.

The only thing that I am going to touch on is how we keep getting it tossed out there how we pacted with GOAT from day one. This is totally incorrect. We played this server for a while without any Pacts or Naps. It wasnt until THe Cook and I got to talking with each other. Cook and I are good grep friends and have run an alliance together before in a past world or two. We know each other's leadership ways, so why wouldnt we want to work together? As for a disadvantage? Again I highly disaggree. We had the same number of players that any other 2 pacted alliances have. Where is the advantage? Skill? Guess so.

DeletedUser14469

The only thing that I am going to touch on is how we keep getting it tossed out there how we pacted with GOAT from day one. This is totally incorrect. We played this server for a while without any Pacts or Naps. It wasnt until THe Cook and I got to talking with each other. Cook and I are good grep friends and have run an alliance together before in a past world or two. We know each other's leadership ways, so why wouldnt we want to work together? As for a disadvantage? Again I highly disaggree. We had the same number of players that any other 2 pacted alliances have. Where is the advantage? Skill? Guess so.

so what makes you entitled to having the best group of alliances ? I'm really confused on that, how you guys can constantly judge what others do yet you don't look at the real issue which was your own decisions. I've played with you before its the same stuff over n over. you never once heard anyone from Grepolice or evil complain when we were getting hammered by you and goat. NEVER did we complain, we did what we had to do and that's that. You guys can call it what you want but when the top 2 alliances from the beginning are pacted and fight together you're gonna have to make moves. this isn't a game for idol thoughts. And you made it quite clear w/ the you and cook were good friends you guys never attacked each other from the start yet were very close... i'd call that almost immediate allies.

DeletedUser14469

LOL Vaynee you a piece of work bud 90% of ops were on actives not my fault they Walked away. And if you feel us not having pacts and hitting players was to much sorry you were overwhelmed and had to pact server to feel secure. 1map and Jermos crew were great. No doubt. Good luck with game guys im retiring to my family :)

Its beer thirty somewhere bro, Good luck in life. Seems a game has overwhelmed you to the point of no return. Have a Cold one on me.

DeletedUser3560

so what makes you entitled to having the best group of alliances ? I'm really confused on that, how you guys can constantly judge what others do yet you don't look at the real issue which was your own decisions. I've played with you before its the same stuff over n over. you never once heard anyone from Grepolice or evil complain when we were getting hammered by you and goat. NEVER did we complain, we did what we had to do and that's that. You guys can call it what you want but when the top 2 alliances from the beginning are pacted and fight together you're gonna have to make moves. this isn't a game for idol thoughts. And you made it quite clear w/ the you and cook were good friends you guys never attacked each other from the start yet were very close... i'd call that almost immediate allies.

First off, I have not complained in the least, Im here to fight. That was our plan from the start. Secondly it was quite a while before I even knew that cook was playing in this world before we got around to a pact with them. But again, Im still failing to see where there is an advantage when 2 alliances of the same number of players go up against 2 other alliances with the same number of players.

DeletedUser14469

First off, I have not complained in the least, Im here to fight. That was our plan from the start. Secondly it was quite a while before I even knew that cook was playing in this world before we got around to a pact with them. But again, Im still failing to see where there is an advantage when 2 alliances of the same number of players go up against 2 other alliances with the same number of players.

lol 2 alliances being goat and beer vs grepolice and horde? I'm really confused on that one... for you too even say that is a fair fight is comical to say the least.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3560

lol 2 alliances being goat and beer vs grepolice and horde? I'm really confused on that one... for you too even say that is a fair fight is comical to say the least.

So then you are saying that our two alliances were more skilled than your two.....

DeletedUser14469

So then you are saying that our two alliances were more skilled than your two.....

well considering we dropped in late and goat were like 4 x the size of any alliance... i'd say you had the advantage. without goat 1 v 1 w/ grepolice? who knows what would've happened then. May have been a great war, unfortunately you guys pacted which forced us to create something that could allow us too fight you guys not sure what you don't understand. Its simple strategy really.

DeletedUser14547

I don't remember the exact time but you guys had a nap with Goat I think by the first week, and if not then certainly by the second week of the server.

DeletedUser14770

aw vaynee , what am i not all about i know i know u are going to protect them and fight for them and yeayea whatever , what everyone need to realise is that we dont care .... we are mot here here for drama or anything just wanna have a good time it seems like ur taking this a little to serious buddy.. come and play with us on the En servers man and we can have some funn together instead if i gett u as a neighbor i might actually buy some gold even :D:D

be chill bro , u guys will win everything will be good - but i just wanna see if we can beat relo one on one , is that to much to ask ?

DeletedUser4951

Hey hey, dropping in for old times sake and saw this.

Yeah, primary, GOAT and Beer had an NAP almost right away. Beer told me this when trying to ally Grepolice against GOAT.

You know, I had an elaborate argument for this but you're right. You gotta be more skilled because it takes an extremely special skill set to have a pact with an alliance with double the average of the next team, 1m more points and 1m more ABP, in the early game mind you, all while being the #3 team in points and ABP and still be losing 215-79 collectively. I'm not even kidding, i'm actually really impressed that you had that kind of advantage and still lost the advantage. If I were GOAT and Beer i'd get very serious because this is the biggest upset in Grepolis in the making nobody has ever lost out right in this scenario.

DeletedUser14469

aw vaynee , what am i not all about i know i know u are going to protect them and fight for them and yeayea whatever , what everyone need to realise is that we dont care .... we are mot here here for drama or anything just wanna have a good time it seems like ur taking this a little to serious buddy.. come and play with us on the En servers man and we can have some funn together instead if i gett u as a neighbor i might actually buy some gold even :D:D

be chill bro , u guys will win everything will be good - but i just wanna see if we can beat relo one on one , is that to much to ask ?

Lmfao I'm messing with you m8, I actually know you from EN lol.

DeletedUser14770

aa awesome bro :D good stuff , where did i play with u or against u

DeletedUser14469

Hey hey, dropping in for old times sake and saw this.

Yeah, primary, GOAT and Beer had an NAP almost right away. Beer told me this when trying to ally Grepolice against GOAT.

You know, I had an elaborate argument for this but you're right. You gotta be more skilled because it takes an extremely special skill set to have a pact with an alliance with double the average of the next team, 1m more points and 1m more ABP, in the early game mind you, all while being the #3 team in points and ABP and still be losing 215-79 collectively. I'm not even kidding, i'm actually really impressed that you had that kind of advantage and still lost the advantage. If I were GOAT and Beer i'd get very serious because this is the biggest upset in Grepolis in the making nobody has ever lost out right in this scenario.

no thanks too you lmfao

DeletedUser4951

no thanks too you lmfao

True. Lost interest after X ate his own words and hit the VM button now that one is thanks to me ;). Dwarrel and Co. has done a better job than I could do in revolt though so it worked out.