Top 12: Sink or swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser14390
  • Start date

DeletedUser14469

Not being a hypocrite, I see you are having a hard time understanding what is being said. Super Pact vs Two Alliances...Again, it's ok to have a running mate in battle, just not five and Naps with others around you so they can't attack you (Minions). Does that simplify things for you?

you guys had the advantage.. but instead of finishing us off when we were down, you went and attacked the rest of the world. So I brought in our current leader and we're soaring...

I'm a fighter I don't like all this talk, say w/e you want about the early game we had too play because the #1 and #2 alliance were pacted together lol. like we were given no choice. I prefer smaller groups but too think you guys have this small group when you took in part of GGW, took in empire, Made drunken goats have a NAP with Picnic w/e. You're 100% being a hypocrite lol

DeletedUser14547

Oh bloody hell mate. There is a difference between an alliance asking others to join forces with them to start a war with another enemy, and alliances that have a common enemy coordinating attacks together. Who else does Evil have agreements with? I can think of 1 maximum. No agreement with Overdose, Picnics, or the extreme southern alliances.

You keep saying 5 vs 2. But it started as 4vs3 (pancakes had like 5 players). 4vs3 and we had a similar point total when the war first started. Beer and Goat are as good as 1 alliance. They are on the same side. So by attacking Beer we are esentially attacking Goat.

What you dont seem to understand is, alliances would not have attacked you at the same time if they were not attacked first. You guys started the wars, and now you are paying the price. Get it in your head, you guys started it.

Indirectly by picking on everyone you guys caused the coalition.

DeletedUser7101

Hi,

Beer is fighting all minions is not correct right?
Beer and minions are fighting with each other with beer having goat as their support(later empire joined as support) and minions having relocation as there support(later penguin joined as support). Though both goat and relo have to fight there own war as usual

Don't say that everyone is fighting beer only
Penguins can't attack beer they r too far?
Relo score(17:13) just skirmishes actually not fighting.

I don't see any other alliance with whom beer is actually fighting ,if beer takes empire then surely empire enemies gonna attack them ......that's justified right?
Similarly as when penguin joined minion ...penguin enemy gonna attack minion .

First time i used grepointel so correct me if m wrong :)
My first forum post :)

DeletedUser14547

Hi,

Beer is fighting all minions is not correct right?
Beer and minions are fighting with each other with beer having goat as their support(later empire joined as support) and minions having relocation as there support(later penguin joined as support). Though both goat and relo have to fight there own war as usual

Don't say that everyone is fighting beer only
Penguins can't attack beer they r too far?
Relo score(17:13) just skirmishes actually not fighting.

I don't see any other alliance with whom beer is actually fighting ,if beer takes empire then surely empire enemies gonna attack them ......that's justified right?
Similarly as when penguin joined minion ...penguin enemy gonna attack minion .

First time i used grepointel so correct me if m wrong :)
My first forum post :)

Waffles vs Beer is currently 19-3.

DeletedUser

LoL I find it all kinda funny but at least the externals woke up. so many things to touch on lol. Beer did choose Goat as pact partner!! It was a choice of 1 pact or Join a coalition that was getting set up. Not interested. We did have Empire Join us. Yes we did and of course as soon as they flew our banner they were good targets :) As they were before. Let them join to see what we could get for good players :) Sorry i recruited players lol. And yes i Do believe having Goat as pact was pacting servers hated alliance at time was better then a coalition and more targets. I do love how you all come out of woods to defend your position of 6+ aliainces and naps and what not. I may not agree with it but thought id throw it out there. See what you all thought. And how You all pop up to defend it :) OH yes last op i did tell RUM society we were going to hit you. That was super coordination. My last post on externals as i rarely speak here. Good luck in WW all those players.

DeletedUser14547

LoL I find it all kinda funny but at least the externals woke up. so many things to touch on lol. Beer did choose Goat as pact partner!! It was a choice of 1 pact or Join a coalition that was getting set up. Not interested. We did have Empire Join us. Yes we did and of course as soon as they flew our banner they were good targets :) As they were before. Let them join to see what we could get for good players :) Sorry i recruited players lol. And yes i Do believe having Goat as pact was pacting servers hated alliance at time was better then a coalition and more targets. I do love how you all come out of woods to defend your position of 6+ aliainces and naps and what not. I may not agree with it but thought id throw it out there. See what you all thought. And how You all pop up to defend it :) OH yes last op i did tell RUM society we were going to hit you. That was super coordination. My last post on externals as i rarely speak here. Good luck in WW all those players.

5 alliances. 5 will turn into 4 before ww.

Evil and Waffles do nearly the same thing as you did with Rum, except we just agree on a time. We have no shared offense thread, only shared reservations.

Oh and Angel, love how you have a stacked city all they way in the 44/43 border when your teamates are getting 0 support, and cities are being taken in your core.

14l0odj.png

DeletedUser

5 alliances. 5 will turn into 4 before ww.

Evil and Waffles do nearly the same thing as you did with Rum, except we just agree on a time. We have no shared offense thread, only shared reservations.

Oh and Angel, love how you have a stacked city all they way in the 44/43 border when your teamates are getting 0 support, and cities are being taken in your core.

14l0odj.png

That city is stacked by folks who are in VM...Nothing I can do about that. Once they return, I'll be more than happy to send back that support.. As for others not getting support, we are doing the best we can with those are actively posting for support. If you don't post then you don't get top priority of help. It's that simple.

DeletedUser14547

That city is stacked by folks who are in VM...Nothing I can do about that. Once they return, I'll be more than happy to send back that support..

That actually makes sense, fair enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14469

i'm still confused as to what an alliance does when the #1 and #2 alliances are hitting them lol. so ignorant to think everyone would just let you do that.

DeletedUser14469

what about GGW? what about the players from trinity? see there is a lot more you're not telling the people who are reading these forums.

DeletedUser

LOL Vaynee you are great bud so recruiting a few Trinity players into Beer (no idea abt GGw as that must be goat) is same thing lol ? Its all good i wanted to get rise and did. I hide nothing nor am i manipulating sorry i hurt your feelings about asking about the mass amount of pacts and naps. It camping season :) GO fishing or something lol Enjoy

DeletedUser14469

LOL Vaynee you are great bud so recruiting a few Trinity players into Beer (no idea abt GGw as that must be goat) is same thing lol ? Its all good i wanted to get rise and did. I hide nothing nor am i manipulating sorry i hurt your feelings about asking about the mass amount of pacts and naps. It camping season :) GO fishing or something lol Enjoy

are you alright? lmao I'm the one upset? lol...

DeletedUser14770

Just tp spescefy:

1:We have no NAP with anyone, making a decision to not attack every alliance out there based on our size makes sense.
2: we havepeace with Goat and Beer 30 and many more hey also overdose we have peace with wanna know wy hiiisj huge seret becouse we are oceans a part.(lightbulb)
3:We play with completly open cards as we have nothing to loose (at all)
4: yea luke told us they were gonna hit minnions big whoop , last time i checked we have this called Relo inbetween us ... kinnda have to start a real war there first before any info regarding minnions would be of great benefitt to us.

so saying we are NAP no , beeing honest and saying we will take bp whereever they are YES
we need to grow we are hungry

this server is riddled with great players , who is not beeing allowed to use their potential becouse of all the pacting (pinguins)

I am extreemly happy to see unsullied just go all inn here GOGOGO awesome guys :D:D

DeletedUser14469

Just tp spescefy:

1:We have no NAP with anyone, making a decision to not attack every alliance out there based on our size makes sense.
2: we havepeace with Goat and Beer 30 and many more hey also overdose we have peace with wanna know wy hiiisj huge seret becouse we are oceans a part.(lightbulb)
3:We play with completly open cards as we have nothing to loose (at all)
4: yea luke told us they were gonna hit minnions big whoop , last time i checked we have this called Relo inbetween us ... kinnda have to start a real war there first before any info regarding minnions would be of great benefitt to us.

so saying we are NAP no , beeing honest and saying we will take bp whereever they are YES
we need to grow we are hungry

this server is riddled with great players , who is not beeing allowed to use their potential becouse of all the pacting (pinguins)

I am extreemly happy to see unsullied just go all inn here GOGOGO awesome guys :D:D

so then technically you guys are a super pact as well since Farmers is your ally? thanks for shedding some light for us panda.

DeletedUser14770

no we are a super duper pact, we are allied with everyone even u guys , its just one of those hidden ninja pacts ;)
and as for farmers there buddy , no pact they just dont attack us and we dont attack them the question of war kinnda dissapeared when GGW, relocation, warriors royal guard all jumped us after 2 weeks on the server lol.

not moaning about it . it was awesome - but maybe just ask if u wonder who we are allied with becouse so far i am hearing
NAP - GOAT
Pact beer 30
allied -farmers
cuddle buddies - warriors
BBQ friends -overdose
the guy that comes over for dinner but u kinda mad because u don't have enough food, and really don't wanna share but still have to be polite towards - Warriors ?

hehe dude come on i haven nagged on anyone wy u beeing hostile :D?

DeletedUser14469

no we are a super duper pact, we are allied with everyone even u guys , its just one of those hidden ninja pacts ;)
and as for farmers there buddy , no pact they just dont attack us and we dont attack them the question of war kinnda dissapeared when GGW, relocation, warriors royal guard all jumped us after 2 weeks on the server lol.

not moaning about it . it was awesome - but maybe just ask if u wonder who we are allied with becouse so far i am hearing
NAP - GOAT
Pact beer 30
allied -farmers
cuddle buddies - warriors
BBQ friends -overdose
the guy that comes over for dinner but u kinda mad because u don't have enough food, and really don't wanna share but still have to be polite towards - Warriors ?

hehe dude come on i haven nagged on anyone wy u beeing hostile :D?

forgive me plz, I do love panda's

DeletedUser14469

Guess there is a first for everything... My very first Top 12 which will probably only be detailed for a few.

1. Evil Minions Society - Myalliance, not much needs too be said here top 3 fighters top 3 attackers. aggressive bunch that has been running out of beer, they're still waiting for those kegs too be refilled.

2. G.O.A.T. - Hmmmm where do I start, at the start of this world they were heavy favorites. They had some really good fighters but a lot of guys who historically burn out quickly. Since then they have recruited players from almost every alliance too try and keep up with the team they started the world with, Unfortunately for them you can lead a horse to water but cant make them drink... as for the team they currently have a few solid players nothing like before they just lost 2 of there top 3 guys. Will be hard to replace them. Not sure how to rate these guys other than it seems they went deep sea diving without oxygen tanks.

3. Evil Penguin Society - <3 they are part of the evil family, a bunch of really good players lead this group. Very happy to be fighting with them.

4. Unsullied - Can't say I know much about these guys other than they are doing quite well in there own regards, made there own moves against Goat. Seem too be doing great atm,

5. Over Dose - Not sure what too say about these guys, they've come a long way though the ones who stayed. This was mostly trinity if I'm not mistaken at least the top guys from each alliance. haven't had the pleasure of fighting against them yet i'm sure it will be fun though. hopefully more so than the next alliance I'm about too mention...

6. Beer-Oclock - Once again where too begin... I think I will start with the current leadership. Which has pushed out almost every top player they had, only ones remain are Andrew matt and a few others... Have turtled up heavily after losing some of there better players. They don't even do this properly, I personally have had an all you can drink pass the entire server. As to where they're headed? who knows, but it seems they are floating on empty kegs in the rim.

7. Picnic Crashers - Solid team from EN, play together, very active, have respect for these guys. Rumors were they were planning on leaving, I think it was just a ploy though. They have my respect either way.

8. Drowning Waffles - very tight knit group, Recently betrayed by a horrible player. Which will eventually only make them stronger. These are my buddies and have been great to work with.

9. Evil Menions - Best alliance in the Evil family, led by our fearless leader Dwarrel.

10. peaceful farmers - a poor mans Beer thirty, not aggressive at all, almost full turtle. They live up too there name.

11. The black plague - lol

My very first top 12, probably a bit sloppy but one hasn't been done in a while figured i'd update outsiders on this very fast paced world. If you have any suggestions on something I could've done better or disagree with i'd appreciate criticism.

Last edited by a moderator: