Top 12: Sink or swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser14390
  • Start date

DeletedUser14770

Well we are just getting settled as of now still trying to gett a good read on the server as a whole , it is apparent that there are big coallisions here fighting each other so at least we figured that out :p allready having a fight so thats funn.

DeletedUser14770

il make a top 12 if and when we ever reach 12 position ;) need to gett some activity back on theese externals waay to quiet inn here , wheres the drama and the diss :D

DeletedUser14770

Pandas top 10 Becouse i i only do things 90% , spelling mistakes are my bad im not very smart

#1 GOAT

With an insanely strong core in 45-55 they are a prime contender for the WW.
The rank 1 in Abp and Abp speaks for itself they have done an excellent job of securing two oceans and are pushing for a third, which is a good achievement to have. They have a good relationship with some of their neighbors and have managed to keep a multitude of alliances at bay. so SWIM SWIM b

DeletedUser10975

Pandas top 10 Becouse i i only do things 90% , spelling mistakes are my bad im not very smart

#1 GOAT

The rank 1 in Abp and Abp speaks for itself they have done an excellent job of securing two oceans and are pushing for a third, which is a good achievement to have. They have a good relationship with some of their neighbors and have managed to keep a multitude of alliances at bay. so SWIM SWIM b

The goat MRA is quite impressive (which is really ironic, as that was a term they were throwing around early on.) Never thought they would go as low as taking in an alliance like empire, that attacks with biremes, then they did. They have assumed a bunch of really, really bad players through mass recruiting, we'll see how it plays out for them.

DeletedUser14566

#1 GOAT

Do we get each day another number from your top #10?
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser10912

1. G.O.A.T- Started off strong, had some good fighters. Ranked 1 in attackers and 1 in defenders. They still have some decent fighters but I doubt they have the ability to get more than 2 wonders built. Their MRA with Drunken Goats will crumble and Beer thirty isn't too far behind them. - Float

2. Evil Minion Society- Has become a strong alliance of fighters and defenders. Ranked 2 in attackers and 2 in defenders. Has strong group of players who are very well capable of winning wonders with the Evils. - Swim

3. Beer Thirty- Allied with G.O.A.T., but not as strong as them. Ranked 3 in attackers and 3 in defenders. The Evils have caused several of their players to quit. The ones that didn't quit, Beer has kicked out. They have a few good fighters. With the help of the G.O.A.T MRA, they may stay afloat. - Float

4. Evil Relocation Society- Strong top 10 players and a few excellent defense players. Ranked 4 attacker and 10 defender. They have a strong group of allies. - Swim

5. Overdose- Made up of some Ex-trinity players. Seem to be better on attacking rather than defending but, they havn't been around too long. I dont see them winning world wonders. - Sink

6. Drowning Waffles- Strong group of fighters as well as defenders, equally balanced. They are in a good position for world wonders. - Swim

7. Evil Penguin Society- Strong top 10 players, heavier on attacking rather than defending. Ranked 5 attacker and 7 defender. Is in a good position for world wonders with the Evils. - Swim

8. Evil Rum Society- Wants to become part of the Evil family with their sparkly new name. Don't know these guys, but ranked 14 in attacking and 12 in defending. Equally balanced but, they need more competition. - Float

9. Warriors- Lacking strong players. - Sink

10. The Peaceful Farmers- Heavier on Defense, Eating off smaller alliances for the time being. I don't see them winning wonders. - Sink

11. The Kappa Alliance- Don't really know these guys, couple strong players. - Sink

12. Westeros- Seem to be in a safe ocean for wonders but don't have the strength to win. - Sink

And yes I double posted. I'm the only person allowed. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

bravo this is probably the worst top 12 i have seen yet on this world + rep, i would be salty if i got rimmed to i guess.

DeletedUser10912

bravo this is probably the worst top 12 i have seen yet on this world + rep, i would be salty if i got rimmed to i guess.

Coming from a player that got booted to the "academy alliance" and taken one city in the last two months (which was an internal). So you lost a city to Dug. Stop being so butthurt.

DeletedUser

lmao you got me, this simmer lost 2 cities on the whole world! your team straight killers.. with you leading i bet your alliance wont last another 2 months. but this simmer will 8)

DeletedUser14547

6. Drowning Waffles- Strong group of fighters as well as defenders, equally balanced. They are in a good position for world wonders. - Swim

These guys are noobs! And their founder is a complete retard. So its a sink for sure!

DeletedUser14509

3. Beer Thirty- Allied with G.O.A.T., but not as strong as them. Ranked 3 in attackers and 3 in defenders. The Evils have caused several of their players to quit. The ones that didn't quit, Beer has kicked out. They have a few good fighters.

A mistake here beer has been #2 on attacker
#2 Defender
And #2 of overall fighter

DeletedUser14547

Uoflgirl made a top 12 and I never get out done by her so I'm going to make one as well

1. Goat: - Float

These guys started the world real strong. Nobody really stood a chance during early game. However recently they have been growing a little complacent. They've had a countless amount of internals this last month or two, and have lost some very good players. They currently have a pact/are sisters with Beer 30 and Drunken Goats. They haven't been too successful on their fronts recently, these are the stats

Losing 24 - 13 with Evil Minion Society, Losing 17 - 5 against Warriors, Losing 16 - 6 with Westeros, and have lost 27 to the recently deceased Great Global Warriors and took 30.

I think their big mistake during the earlier part of the servers was pissing every alliance near them off, and its starting to come back to them. They do not have an upperhand right now, but with their lineup they can come back especially with an event coming up.

2. Evil Minion Society - Swim

These guys have many good fighters with them and have been doing very well in their wars against Goat. They are beating Goat, and eating Dunken Goat like groceries. However they have a very good opponent in the alliance of Beer 30, cities taken and lost are almost pretty much equal. These guys are currently sisters with Evil Relocation Society, and Evil Penguin Society. They had a bit of trouble during the start of the server but have bounced back well.

3. Beer 30 - Float/Swim

These guys are a very good alliance and are in my opinion they are a lot better than the alliances they allign themselves with. Some very good fighters here that can do some serious damage. These guys are doing pretty decent in their wars currently but I cant say the same thing with the other alliances they are with. All in all a very good bunch, but I do think they are on the wrong side of the war.

4. Evil Relocation Society: Swim

These guys have some very good players, but like all alliances they have some average players as well. They have a good core and some strong allies, however they are facing a little trouble to their east with the alliances in 64. They are currently doing quite well on their other fronts. Overall a good bunch that will do well in this server.

5. Overdose/Pharmacy School: Float/Swim

These guys are the remains of the better players in The Trinity Global. I don't know too much about them, but they seem like a strong group that can fight. However the are what remains of the biggest Mra on the server so I'm sure there are a couple players that their enemies (Goat) can exploit. However it doesn't look like Goat and Beer are paying too much attention to these guys. They have decent war stats but like most the alliances here, the war is just beginning and tables can turn quickly. They have an odd leadership style for grepolis (I think its a complete democracy) but if they dont crumble to Goat, or have any drama I think they can make it to the end of the world where if they make the right decsions they could seriously compete for wonders.

6. Drowning Waffles - Swim

This is my crew so I'll try and keep it short. We have some very good fighters and are well balanced with offense and defense and have very good teamwork. But like all alliances we have our fair share of part timers. We have been on the rim this whole time with no alliances being able to stand up and give us a good fight there so our bp isn't great. But we have joined a war now and I'm sure they can put up a good fight.

7. Evil Penguin Society: Swim

These guys are a good crew made up of some very experienced players. Like most alliances they have a very good top half. They have some strong allies and are in a good position for wonders

8. Evil Rum Society: Float/Swim

These guys are made up mostly of good players from the en servers, they like to have a little fun messing around with other alliances e.g Adding Evil Society to their name :D (when not part of the evil crew). They took in most the remains of Great Global Warriors which has led to an increase in their rankings. Overall a good bunch that will be a thorn in Evil Relocation Societies side.

9. Warriors: Float

These guys are a pretty average bunch, their main enemy is Goat, but Goat isn't focusing too much on them. How they do in this world largley depends on their leaderships decisions.

10. The Peaceful Farmers: Float/Sink

These guys are good defensive players, however they are enemies with the Evil crew, and once those guys start to focus on them there isn't much they can do.

11. The Kappa Alliance: Swim

I don't know much about these guys, but they are in a very very good position. As long as Goats interests are not on them they will make it to the end and once WW's start they will be a contender as long as their leadership makes the right decisions

12. Westeros: Swim

These guys have proven to be good fighters and like the Kappas as long as they can take a couple hits from Goat they will make it to the end. Where if the leadership plays it right they could become candidates for WW

13. Drunken Goats: Sink

Mostly made up of ex Empire people, they wont survive.

DeletedUser14547

Agreed! Good thing they have Archivarius to take care of things.
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

Arch really isn't much of a heavy lifer :D. So things will still be pretty bad for that alliance

(Sorry Arch, you know you're my favorite ;))

DeletedUser10912

3. Beer Thirty- Allied with G.O.A.T., but not as strong as them. Ranked 3 in attackers and 3 in defenders. The Evils have caused several of their players to quit. The ones that didn't quit, Beer has kicked out. They have a few good fighters.

A mistake here beer has been #2 on attacker
#2 Defender
And #2 of overall fighter

You are correct. My mistake. But, it still doesn't change that fact that Beer is crumbling. :)

DeletedUser10912

Uoflgirl made a top 12 and I never get out done by her so I'm going to make one as well

1. Goat: - Float

These guys started the world real strong. Nobody really stood a chance during early game. However recently they have been growing a little complacent. They've had a countless amount of internals this last month or two, and have lost some very good players. They currently have a pact/are sisters with Beer 30 and Drunken Goats. They haven't been too successful on their fronts recently, these are the stats

Losing 24 - 13 with Evil Minion Society, Losing 17 - 5 against Warriors, Losing 16 - 6 with Westeros, and have lost 27 to the recently deceased Great Global Warriors and took 30.

I think their big mistake during the earlier part of the servers was pissing every alliance near them off, and its starting to come back to them. They do not have an upperhand right now, but with their lineup they can come back especially with an event coming up.

2. Evil Minion Society - Swim

These guys have many good fighters with them and have been doing very well in their wars against Goat. They are beating Goat, and eating Dunken Goat like groceries. However they have a very good opponent in the alliance of Beer 30, cities taken and lost are almost pretty much equal. These guys are currently sisters with Evil Relocation Society, and Evil Penguin Society. They had a bit of trouble during the start of the server but have bounced back well.

3. Beer 30 - Float/Swim

These guys are a very good alliance and are in my opinion they are a lot better than the alliances they allign themselves with. Some very good fighters here that can do some serious damage. These guys are doing pretty decent in their wars currently but I cant say the same thing with the other alliances they are with. All in all a very good bunch, but I do think they are on the wrong side of the war.

4. Evil Relocation Society: Swim

These guys have some very good players, but like all alliances they have some average players as well. They have a good core and some strong allies, however they are facing a little trouble to their east with the alliances in 64. They are currently doing quite well on their other fronts. Overall a good bunch that will do well in this server.

5. Overdose/Pharmacy School: Float/Swim

These guys are the remains of the better players in The Trinity Global. I don't know too much about them, but they seem like a strong group that can fight. However the are what remains of the biggest Mra on the server so I'm sure there are a couple players that their enemies (Goat) can exploit. However it doesn't look like Goat and Beer are paying too much attention to these guys. They have decent war stats but like most the alliances here, the war is just beginning and tables can turn quickly. They have an odd leadership style for grepolis (I think its a complete democracy) but if they dont crumble to Goat, or have any drama I think they can make it to the end of the world where if they make the right decsions they could seriously compete for wonders.

6. Drowning Waffles - Swim

This is my crew so I'll try and keep it short. We have some very good fighters and are well balanced with offense and defense and have very good teamwork. But like all alliances we have our fair share of part timers. We have been on the rim this whole time with no alliances being able to stand up and give us a good fight there so our bp isn't great. But we have joined a war now and I'm sure they can put up a good fight.

7. Evil Penguin Society: Swim

These guys are a good crew made up of some very experienced players. Like most alliances they have a very good top half. They have some strong allies and are in a good position for wonders

8. Evil Rum Society: Float/Swim

These guys are made up mostly of good players from the en servers, they like to have a little fun messing around with other alliances e.g Adding Evil Society to their name :D (when not part of the evil crew). They took in most the remains of Great Global Warriors which has led to an increase in their rankings. Overall a good bunch that will be a thorn in Evil Relocation Societies side.

9. Warriors: Float

These guys are a pretty average bunch, their main enemy is Goat, but Goat isn't focusing too much on them. How they do in this world largley depends on their leaderships decisions.

10. The Peaceful Farmers: Float/Sink

These guys are good defensive players, however they are enemies with the Evil crew, and once those guys start to focus on them there isn't much they can do.

11. The Kappa Alliance: Swim

I don't know much about these guys, but they are in a very very good position. As long as Goats interests are not on them they will make it to the end and once WW's start they will be a contender as long as their leadership makes the right decisions

12. Westeros: Swim

These guys have proven to be good fighters and like the Kappas as long as they can take a couple hits from Goat they will make it to the end. Where if the leadership plays it right they could become candidates for WW

13. Drunken Goats: Sink

Mostly made up of ex Empire people, they wont survive.

Thanks Soldier! You have outdone me. Just this once

DeletedUser11791

Thanks for the updates guys and girls. Nice to check in from time to time and see how the world is going still

DeletedUser14770

Pandas top 12 , # 12 Advent calander

Warriors: hmm where to begin once had a strong solid core , lost some of their top players to their Northern enemies- mostly living of internals now and have a very low activity level, most support they recieve are from the westeros group, they do on the otherhand stille have a few very capable players holding the group together, beeing on the recieving end of their op a few days ago it is apperent that they neither can muster up the muscle or defense to take citys from active players.

i do hope they manage to clear all their innactives and gett their ducks in a row as we could probably have a great fight vs theese guys. Core is 65 but they are getting sandwitched in between Goat and Rum - not a chance at winning the crown but might be here for the end game.

Float.

i take request pr pm :)