Top 12: Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser11339

so the red berets don't build def or walls lol. keep building cats, no man will marry you.

DeletedUser

so the red berets don't build def or walls lol. keep building cats, no man will marry you.
Walls and deff...why should build it ?
We have only few attacks on us and no need it
I will build cats over and over..i am already married so my husband can build what i destroy :D

DeletedUser

But again, what is the point of building deffensive and walls when not even one of our enemies bother to send us even a spy? Apparently we are not seen as a threat although we already took over 2 oceans and with a steady pace we make our way towards two other. Just take a peek at the statistics and maybe you'll see why we do not bother with such trivial things as deffensive and walls. Or maybe you are wrong and because you might have encountered a city with a low wall you assume that all of them are like that. If that is the case then we happily invite all of you to pay a visit to our cities. Try to see what happenes. After all, if it is as you say then we should be easy prey. And one more thing: as you already noticed, we just LOOOVE catapults 8)
So, to conclude, the next time you make a statement like this please have strong facts or else you might appear rather "ignorant" than ignoble to us ;-)

P.S. I am apologizing on behalf of all of my team mates for any grammar mistakes we may have done. As it is clear to see, english is not our mother tongue

DeletedUser

Why is nobody saying something?... We did not mean to scare you :p we were(and still are) just sad that you guys don't take us for real. I mean, we are here and we play for serious. We want to win this world. Its just that we expected way more ressistance from our enemies. We feel left alone >_< and its not nice. What is the point of winning a world when your enemies just hand it in to you?
We also do not understand what is the point of the whole DoR, DoJ, Onyx and Obsidian coalition against JB and the RED BERETS when we(the RB) dont get any action? Or maybe you guys just made it for fun... If that is so, then I am perplexed. We came to this world, on this server looking for worthy opponents but so far none have shown to face us, despite to make statements that we do not use deffensive or walls at all.
If things will not change and our opposants will not start to take us seriously then we might just Blitzkrieg our way in every direction and when the WW time will come I guess we can all see the outcome. I want to underline the fact that I am not even one bit arrogant when claiming this things. I am just stating what my colleagues and I see from where we are standing. If it may happen that some persons do not see eye to eye with us we happily invite you to come and bring other arguments into disscusion, after all we are all humans, aren't we? And I like to believe that we can have a nice and civilised talk on this subject. We promise we won't bite. In the worst case we might send a catapult to take down some of your crowns :))))) :p
Also, I particularly, have something to ask from you guys: can you update the Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14490

top 12 top 12 top 12!
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser14799

what a joke

Why is nobody saying something?... We did not mean to scare you :p we were(and still are) just sad that you guys don't take us for real. I mean, we are here and we play for serious. We want to win this world. Its just that we expected way more ressistance from our enemies. We feel left alone >_< and its not nice. What is the point of winning a world when your enemies just hand it in to you?
We also do not understand what is the point of the whole DoR, DoJ, Onyx and Obsidian coalition against JB and the RED BERETS when we(the RB) dont get any action? Or maybe you guys just made it for fun... If that is so, then I am perplexed. We came to this world, on this server looking for worthy opponents but so far none have shown to face us, despite to make statements that we do not use deffensive or walls at all.
If things will not change and our opposants will not start to take us seriously then we might just Blitzkrieg our way in every direction and when the WW time will come I guess we can all see the outcome. I want to underline the fact that I am not even one bit arrogant when claiming this things. I am just stating what my colleagues and I see from where we are standing. If it may happen that some persons do not see eye to eye with us we happily invite you to come and bring other arguments into disscusion, after all we are all humans, aren't we? And I like to believe that we can have a nice and civilised talk on this subject. We promise we won't bite. In the worst case we might send a catapult to take down some of your crowns :))))) :p
Also, I particularly, have something to ask from you guys: can you update the Top 12 Sink or Swim?

So you are talking big with 13 cities ? I do not see how you can expect anyone to take what you say seriously... then again your whole alliance should be playing on european servers since your whole forum is in romanian... you might want to get your facts right or at least have some sort of argument before posting nonsense...

DeletedUser

So you are talking big with 13 cities ? I do not see how you can expect anyone to take what you say seriously... then again your whole alliance should be playing on european servers since your whole forum is in romanian... you might want to get your facts right or at least have some sort of argument before posting nonsense...
In which language is our forum is not your bussines i think.We play where we want and when we want.And for your information we have enghlish forum as well with our aliies :p

DeletedUser

Arrrghhh.... Quick, someone call a lamebulance!!! He/She is running out of air from all this bum-hurtness... If one talks nonsense then that is you kind sir/lady. I see that you ran out of things to whine about and decided to pick on trivial things such as our forum language and the fact that we play on American servers... Well, pardon the intrusion but there is no rule which prohibits us form doing so thisisgrepolis.
Now, to go further into the analysis of your reply, please enlighten me on to how the number of cities one has affects his right to make a statement and be taken seriously. I see other people with lesser cities then I have posting and nobody says anything. The number of cities I have has nothing to do with you, or what I or anybody else says on this forum. If I make a statement then I make it on behalf of my alliance, that being 'cause I speak English better :p Now if you went through the trouble of replying maybe you can please fulfill my wish of having the Top 12 updated :) Many thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Samuel

DeletedUser11339

Nobody attacking may be because of poor positioning. The red beret are stuck in a northern corner. Once they start trying to build World Wonders, they have no defensive buffer. Judicial Branch could shut them down easily for a win.

Yes, I know RB and JB have a pact. Just saying, who has the territory to win. No one else really wants cities 43/53

DeletedUser14799

the red berrets are next to being innactive their alliance typically consists of 3 gold users the rest are innactive or non existant there is no growth. how can someone still have 13 cities at this time in the game.... their postioning is also terrible instead of going downwards they kept moving into the outer rim oceans. This is a low population server if you think you can win on a rim you are sorrily mistaken.

DeletedUser

so ..am i an inactive player?
in this days we conquered almost 100 cityes from unions inactives:)
we could more,but its a little problem ,we dont have enought slots for our power of conquering :p

DeletedUser14888

Need a new sink or swim. Less than 750 players on the server now and not all of them are active. More seem to be quitting everyday and WW hasn't even started.

DeletedUser12275

lol what happened to this world man,i think this has been the fastest world to die lol