Wars

DeletedUser12251

To be fair, she wasn't the one saying she wouldn't have any pacts. Noobies said that quite a few times however. What made you change your mind?

DeletedUser7318

To be fair, she wasn't the one saying she wouldn't have any pacts. Noobies said that quite a few times however. What made you change your mind?

I don't think having a sister alliance is the same as having a pact. Just my perspective, because they only exist due to arbitrary alliance member caps.

DeletedUser12251

Yup. From the copy of the MM that was sent out that I received, they're doing it because they think we're a threat, even though we are supposedly this horrible alliance that Noobies could roll over easily.

DeletedUser12662

says the person with 2 feeders... LORDS OF THE RIM and APRIL FOOLIES:eek:

other than we use CLINTS LOCK in our alliance names can you show any proof of that? there weren't any alliance changes between us... what kind of feeder is that lol
with your blonde girl logic NOOBIES could be our feeder as well, actually that's closer to the truth if you checked stats / alliance changes least there are some movements :)

DeletedUser

lol this is like the 4th or 5th time Headhunter has thrown out an alliance that he thinks we have a pact with.. i have said it before and ill say it again our only nap/pact is our april Foolies. We got nothing to hide with diplomacy so feel free to ask anytime lol

DeletedUser13508

All you talk about is SUYN and what we did or did not do. Focus on your BP and your alliance. It's getting hard to read your comments as they are all the same thing over and over.

DeletedUser11243

...with your blonde girl logic ...

HEY! I'm a blonde girl! :-(

I do make up - I refer to it as reimagine - about 90% of the stuff I post so it does work in this instance.

Nori criticized this "war" thread, and since that we have spent the rest of this time talking about alliances we are not fighting. The lady has a point.

DeletedUser12251

Yeah, I have to stop repeating myself. I should have realized that when you dodged my questions and ignored logic the first time that nothing would change.

DeletedUser12793

Let's be honest here...it won't be long before ya'll get to together and have a "meeting of the alliances" and discuss how to beat team AD. Then ya'll will merge into one big mouth hugging coalition and well, we know what comes next. Same ole stuff different server.

Someone please tell me I am mistaken.

DeletedUser7919

You are mistaken, Beer. Morg will turn into Hairy Wonder Woman and prevail with her magic lasso.

DeletedUser

Let's be honest here...it won't be long before ya'll get to together and have a "meeting of the alliances" and discuss how to beat team AD. Then ya'll will merge into one big mouth hugging coalition and well, we know what comes next. Same ole stuff different server.

never stopped laughing at this logic^^^ everyone else hugs it out except me and my pacts right? completely different scenario...

no doubt ADs out there sucking up to the best alliance that can tolerate him and his sherpas (waf/minions/bish in actium, variant in gela, etc)

DeletedUser12662

Let's be honest here...it won't be long before ya'll get to together and have a "meeting of the alliances" and discuss how to beat team AD.

you are mistaken... this has already happened here, Kraken called in all top alliance leaders to make a big coalition against BOB and AD... kudos to the AD fearbot and Noobies hugbot this world is already worse than most others 1-2 months before wonders

You are mistaken, Beer. Morg will turn into Hairy Wonder Woman and prevail with her magic lasso.

Meri forgot to drink the daily Kool-AD...

DeletedUser

we had no ties with them until 01:57 this morning lol can even post a picture for proof. face it boo boo you got nothing on us. meanwhile your fixing yourself up with larry/ML to fight BoB.