Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

1.) Noobies ~ leadership has proven history of success. Great stack of talented members. IMO they have a decent positioning in the world, the eastern front is where they should focus the growth and western / south west where they gather the BP fighting Molon Labe as well as Legends of Valhalla. stats are less important at the moment as no major wars have started. IMO these guys will be around for a while as long as they play smart. swim

Points Rank: 1 with 1,537,118 points
ABP rank: 1 with 548,803 attack battle points
DBP Rank: 3 With 129,239 defense battle points
Overall BP Rank: 1 with 678,042 battle points

~These guys have one of the tightest cores of the alliances i am going to rate. They have definitely taken there time to set this up properly. 10/10
zrxsiXd.png

2.) Hairy Hotties~ idk if i should say much, we are being run by Morg/nori and myself. Personally i think we have a great crew of killers. Our core is tight and we have absolutely nothing but food in ocean 54. War coming in the following weeks with AD and company will really define our alliance. I feel confident in our crew that we can put up a great fight against AD and possibly win. only time will tell.

Points Rank: 2 with 1,374,651 points
ABP Rank: 2 with 305,944 Attack battle points
DBP Rank: 2 with 172,181 Defense battle points
Total BP Rank: 3 with 478,125 Total Battle Points

~ I think we have 2nd or 3rd best core but the best overall positioning on Map.
V9nXXR7.png

3.) Molon Labe ~ These guys have great leadership and still one of my personal favorites. They are in a bit of a pickle with Noobies to the east, Legends of Valhalla to the south east and finally Big oily bodies to the south/mid west. This is one of the alliances to watch out for and depending on how these next few weeks/month turn out will really show these guys true colors. They have a great stack of members with more experience then necessary. I like them a Lot but i can only give them a Float until i see where they move from here on.

Points Rank: 3 with 960,397 points
ABP Rank: 3 with 271,063 Attack battle points
DBP Rank: 1 with 223,990 Defense battle points
Overall BP rank: 2 with 495,053 Battle points

~ Again these guys have a great core to start, however they have some challenges on most sides.
0VIgfna.png

5.) Legends of Valhalla ~ Personally i dont know much about these guys so i wont comment much.. Float to sink and i dont say that because of not knowing the people i say that because of the people around them.

Points Rank: 5 with 531,108 points
ABP Rank: 9 with 67,466 ( should be much better imo )
DBP Rank: 7 with 46,424 Defense battle points
Overall BP Rank: 7 with 113.992 Total battle points

~ Decent Core, nobies north and molon west
e9R32Ma.png

6.) Contact AD for invite~ This group is self proclaimed the best, they have some experienced leadership that has proven success. They have a group of lackeys willing to go as far as changing IGNs to fight for there leader which shows us unity among players ( and low self esteem ). They have nothing but food around them for the moment and have a war coming up with HH as we both expand closer and closer. As we can see they have some pretty low BP stats, they did have a late start but not late enough for this imo. Swim for now..

Points Rank: 6 with 529,385 points
ABP Rank: 5 with 91,485 Attack battle points
DBP Rank: 22 with 15,678 Defense battle points
Overall BP Rank: 10 with 107,163 battle points

~ Great core with nothing but expansion in all directions except east.
aWVpbsG.png

7.) Big oily bodies ~ Horrible name but that has nothing to do with it.. they have great leadership, a well established group of players and a pretty good positioning in the world. i expect decent things from this group and again one of my personal favorites. The have molon and LoV to the east and not much else to worry about..swim

Points Rank: 9 with 515,683 points
ABP Rank: 7 with 79,911 Attack battle points
DBP Rank: 16 with 29,726 Defense battle points
Overall BP Rank: 9 with 109,367 Total battle points

~Position wise they are just as lucky as HH.. Nothing but food round them and a few nice fronts to gather the BP to spread wings.
cCE7SlW.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14637

1.) Noobies ~ leadership has proven history of success. Great stack of talented members. IMO they have a decent positioning in the world, the eastern front is where they should focus the growth and western / south west where they gather the BP fighting Molon Labe as well as Legends of Valhalla. stats are less important at the moment as no major wars have started. IMO these guys will be around for a while as long as they play smart. swim

Points Rank: 1 with 1,537,118 points
ABP rank: 1 with 548,803 attack battle points
DBP Rank: 3 With 129,239 defense battle points
Overall BP Rank: 1 with 678,042 battle points

~These guys have one of the tightest cores of the alliances i am going to rate. They have definitely taken there time to set this up properly. 10/10
zrxsiXd.png

2.) Hairy Hotties~ idk if i should say much, we are being run by Morg/nori and myself. Personally i think we have a great crew of killers. Our core is tight and we have absolutely nothing but food in ocean 54. War coming in the following weeks with AD and company will really define our alliance. I feel confident in our crew that we can put up a great fight against AD and possibly win. only time will tell.

Points Rank: 2 with 1,374,651 points
ABP Rank: 2 with 305,944 Attack battle points
DBP Rank: 2 with 172,181 Defense battle points
Total BP Rank: 3 with 478,125 Total Battle Points

~ I think we have 2nd or 3rd best core but the best overall positioning on Map.
V9nXXR7.png

3.) Molon Labe ~ These guys have great leadership and still one of my personal favorites. They are in a bit of a pickle with Noobies to the east, Legends of Valhalla to the south east and finally Big oily bodies to the south/mid west. This is one of the alliances to watch out for and depending on how these next few weeks/month turn out will really show these guys true colors. They have a great stack of members with more experience then necessary. I like them a Lot but i can only give them a Float until i see where they move from here on.

Points Rank: 3 with 960,397 points
ABP Rank: 3 with 271,063 Attack battle points
DBP Rank: 1 with 223,990 Defense battle points
Overall BP rank: 2 with 495,053 Battle points

~ Again these guys have a great core to start, however they have some challenges on most sides.
0VIgfna.png

5.) Legends of Valhalla ~ Personally i dont know much about these guys so i wont comment much.. Float to sink and i dont say that because of not knowing the people i say that because of the people around them.

Points Rank: 5 with 531,108 points
ABP Rank: 9 with 67,466 ( should be much better imo )
DBP Rank: 7 with 46,424 Defense battle points
Overall BP Rank: 7 with 113.992 Total battle points

~ Decent Core, nobies north and molon west
e9R32Ma.png

6.) Contact AD for invite~ This group is self proclaimed the best, they have some experienced leadership that has proven success. They have a group of lackeys willing to go as far as changing IGNs to fight for there leader which shows us unity among players ( and low self esteem ). They have nothing but food around them for the moment and have a war coming up with HH as we both expand closer and closer. As we can see they have some pretty low BP stats, they did have a late start but not late enough for this imo. Swim for now..

Points Rank: 6 with 529,385 points
ABP Rank: 5 with 91,485 Attack battle points
DBP Rank: 22 with 15,678 Defense battle points
Overall BP Rank: 10 with 107,163 battle points

~ Great core with nothing but expansion in all directions except east.
aWVpbsG.png

7.) Big oily bodies ~ Horrible name but that has nothing to do with it.. they have great leadership, a well established group of players and a pretty good positioning in the world. i expect decent things from this group and again one of my personal favorites. The have molon and LoV to the east and not much else to worry about..swim

Points Rank: 9 with 515,683 points
ABP Rank: 7 with 79,911 Attack battle points
DBP Rank: 16 with 29,726 Defense battle points
Overall BP Rank: 9 with 109,367 Total battle points

~Position wise they are just as lucky as HH.. Nothing but food round them and a few nice fronts to gather the BP to spread wings.
cCE7SlW.png

You forgot Don't Panic :(

DeletedUser9287

very well done im sitting in the middle of that BoB area so lets hope im not food :D

DeletedUser13508

Someone make a new one?
im back now

Rory i will make one... but i refuse to look at the grep tools map for your alliance cities. Get the ' out of your name for one day so i can get a good map and i will make one.

DeletedUser13508

Notice: I did not add points or BP from sisters, brothers or feeder alliances. However i did include them in the Core maps. Also I did not put them on the top 12 as they are with their "Big brothers" on the maps. Also would like to thank BoB and Larry for taking the ' out of the alliance names so i could make this. Much respect to you all.

WORLD MAP
0FHYhix.png

1391200819_movie_character_faceoff.gif

Show Us Your NOOBIES/Clean Your NoobiesSwim
Alliance Points= 5507137 Rank 1
Attack BP= 2274040 Rank 1
Defense BP= 772782 Rank 3
Fighter BP= 3046822 Rank 1

Core 1st
Mpnxend.png

This is my group. I will say BP and Core are spot on for a number one alliance. Team is active and for the most part on the same page. Great job TEAM!

HAIRY HOTTIES/APRIL FOOLIESSwim
Alliance Points= 4754626 Rank 2
Attack BP= 1686340 Rank 2
Defense BP= 881077 Rank 1
Fighter BP= 2567417 Rank 2

Core 4th
gM9aCEi.png

They have a good core and GREAT BP! Looks like they are headed towards Contact AD 4 Invite and already fighting/having skirmishes. They are active, able and willing to fight for what they want. Much respect goes to these players and this alliance. You've earned it.

Contact AD 4 InviteSwim
Alliance Points= 2679429 Rank 3
Attack BP= 908368 Rank 3
Defense BP= 363683 Rank 5
Fighter BP= 1272051 Rank 4

Core 5th
GSrLAQH.png

They have a solid core and game plan. They use Harry Hotties for BP and then are headed to the Rim. This alliance seems to be active and know what they are doing. BP is right inline with their rank. However they have many members and their alliance average being 58248 points (almost half of what those in the top 4 have) might weigh in at some point I.E. not being able to build as fast etc. This is a good team however it will be interesting to see where they end up.

Big Ole BulliesSwim
Alliance Points= 2601084 Rank 4
Attack BP= 729189 Rank 5
Defense BP= 503585 Rank 4
Fighter BP= 1232774 Rank 5

Core 2nd best core
mNffleh.png

They have a great core! BP is right in line with ranking. Their team is active and capable of staying here till the end. Honestly out of ALL the alliances here and them having small numbers they most likely have the best team work in this world. Many GOOD players and faces in this alliance. With a proven past. Position of where the alliance is gives them nothing but BP. Great team here!

Molon Labe/LarrySwim
Alliance Points= 1888838 Rank 5
Attack BP= 891695 Rank 4
Defense BP= 794246 Rank 2
Fighter BP= 1685940 Rank 3

Core 3rd
xhSnm72.png

Core is good but touching BoB's core. BP ranking is GREAT for a 5th ranked team. They have proven leadership and players. They are currently fighting BoB. The war has not really started for either side (that i can tell). Should be fun to watch.

Legends of ValhallaSink
Alliance Points= 1493733 Rank 6
Attack BP= 408062 Rank 6
Defense BP= 341856 Rank 6
Fighter BP= 749918 Rank 6

Core 6th
srDOeY3.png

BP is right in line with ranking. Core not bad but has many holes. They are right between ML/L, BoB and SYUN. They wont be around much longer unless they head for the Rim.

Slinger Lives MatterFloat
Alliance Points= 1367132 Rank 7
Attack BP= 275756 Rank 7
Defense BP= 104643 Rank 20
Fighter BP= 380399 Rank 14

Core 9th
LKZFcpF.png

Terrible BP! Terrible Core! I know many in HH say they have no pacts/NAPs. However for this alliance to be so close to HH and not have any DBP. Speaks volumes. I will say float for now (if they are Pacted/NAPd). If they are not, then they will Sink.

Rogue NationFloat
Alliance Points= 1276861 Rank 8
Attack BP= 337495 Rank 9
Defense BP= 172815 Rank 16
Fighter BP= 510310 Rank 10

Core 7th
W4hq9yY.png

They have a descent core. BP is off from ranking. However they are in a ocean where 2 of the top 5 are. But the lack of DBP tells a great story. No one is attacking them! I will say float. As it seems they are safe but also active. If they mop up their core and move west they just might swim.

Raynor's Reapers/Raynor's RaidersFloat
Alliance Points= 916842 Rank 10
Attack BP= 241729 Rank 12
Defense BP= 216038 Rank 12
Fighter BP= 556930 Rank 8

Core 10th
Not available because the ' in the name (Ugh). However their core is not strong (scrolling over their ocean).

BP is good for a rim alliance. However they are FULL of inactives. I have heard a rumor they have a pact with Contact AD. But this might just be talk. If they have a pact with AD i will say Float. If they don't they will sink quickly.

The Keef Catchers/The Chronic CrewSink
Alliance Points= 866002 Rank 12
Attack BP= 170925 Rank 18
Defense BP= 135930 Rank 17
Fighter BP= 306855 Rank 18

Core 8th
XYjHQFI.png

They have alright core. But are right between SUYN and HH. BP is no where near what it should be. There are many funny and weird names in this world. Judging by ranking/stats they need to let go of the pipe long enough to kill some stuff in game.

DeletedUser11243

Very nice top 12.

I think the top 5 alliances are each very good. If we can resist AD's desire for everyone to "hug it out" this should be a very fun server. I know someone is going to say "but AD is complaining that everyone always 'hugs it out' against him". Yes. He does a lot of complaining about that while he tries to create his own coalition. He is only opposed to it when it opposes him. when it opposes him, he ghosts.

Anyway, I do have proof that Slingers Lives Matter is not a sister and or feeder alliance to Hairy Hotties. There hasn't been much blood shed between us yet, but it is only a matter of time.

28df43b430.png

Diabolical is a ruthless madman, and I shall have my revenge!

DeletedUser14684

Very nice top 12.

I think the top 5 alliances are each very good. If we can resist AD's desire for everyone to "hug it out" this should be a very fun server. I know someone is going to say "but AD is complaining that everyone always 'hugs it out' against him". Yes. He does a lot of complaining about that while he tries to create his own coalition. He is only opposed to it when it opposes him. when it opposes him, he ghosts.

Anyway, I do have proof that Slingers Lives Matter is not a sister and or feeder alliance to Hairy Hotties. There hasn't been much blood shed between us yet, but it is only a matter of time.

28df43b430.png

Diabolical is a ruthless madman, and I shall have my revenge!

i dont think u can talk about anyone ghosting as fast as u ghosted in gela.....

DeletedUser

WARNING overwhelming amounts of irony

i dont think u can talk about anyone ghosting as fast as u ghosted in gela.....

seems odd for someone sporting the AD cattle brand to be talking about athenakins ghosting out on gela when shes outlasted you on actium. not sure you want to be in that competition, even if its to brag about how slow you are

DeletedUser14684

WARNING overwhelming amounts of irony

seems odd for someone sporting the AD cattle brand to be talking about athenakins ghosting out on gela when shes outlasted you on actium. not sure you want to be in that competition, even if its to brag about how slow you are

Warning, scrub alert

someone ghosting because a few wonders were given away like scrubs is a little different than someone ghosting because of too many attacks and they ran out of myth spells from the event.

#pleasetryagain

DeletedUser11243

Warning, scrub alert

someone ghosting because a few wonders were given away like scrubs is a little different than someone ghosting because of too many attacks and they ran out of myth spells from the event.

#pleasetryagain

This scrub alert is for yourself right?!?!
6 whole cities. Wow! How do you keep up? Plus, by next week I will have as many cities in Idalium as you have in Gela.

If it makes you feel better about yourself, thinking that you had anything to do with me leaving Gela, by all means. I'm sure you need all the self-esteem that you can get considering you are so easily persuaded to "sport the AD Cattle Brand." (I like that description Spartans. Very nice.) I imagine it is a blow to your egos going from a would-be boutique alliance to a glorified MRA. All these new people in your alliance and they didn't even have to change their names to be invited. ;(

DeletedUser14684

This scrub alert is for yourself right?!?!
6 whole cities. Wow! How do you keep up? Plus, by next week I will have as many cities in Idalium as you have in Gela.

If it makes you feel better about yourself, thinking that you had anything to do with me leaving Gela, by all means. I'm sure you need all the self-esteem that you can get considering you are so easily persuaded to "sport the AD Cattle Brand." (I like that description Spartans. Very nice.) I imagine it is a blow to your egos going from a would-be boutique alliance to a glorified MRA. All these new people in your alliance and they didn't even have to change their names to be invited. ;(

Lulz, lets look here.....

http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us53&pn=Athenakins&rt=conquest

so ur awesome at taking internals lololololol.

#urascrub