Wars of Actium

Sloth LOL,
There is action in 35,36,43,45,46,55 and 56 and in some that i am missing i am sure. Simming is something that always happens, a new shinny world comes out and everyone jumps like a rabbit.

DeletedUser11791

wow, sounds like i should head west for some action then! I've been hiring myself out to the lowest bidder like some sort of corner trash but its all riff raff and only gets you so far, i need some real action.
Anyone going to help momento take another wonder or vice versa!?

DeletedUser12251

Sloth LOL,
There is action in 35,36,43,45,46,55 and 56 and in some that i am missing i am sure. Simming is something that always happens, a new shinny world comes out and everyone jumps like a rabbit.

But the new shiny world is fun :(

DeletedUser11733

wow, sounds like i should head west for some action then! I've been hiring myself out to the lowest bidder like some sort of corner trash but its all riff raff and only gets you so far, i need some real action.
Anyone going to help momento take another wonder or vice versa!?

Well.. may be you can take/help us take the last wonder from MM and then we can all be done with the world ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11791

well i guess i should do something with these 2.5k flyers i got huh >_<

ss+(2016-04-14+at+03.25.10).jpg

DeletedUser10777

Hey al!!! Where did all your birs go? Ohh... Thats right we sank your sh....... It is a very nice day today.....lol.....

DeletedUser12251

We have brs not too worry Simmer :)

Toast yes worlds opening are shinny LOL but how is the landscape of the world .

Landscape is good. Looks like we have sorted through most of the pretenders so far and the better wars are beginning or shaping up. Nori and Moh have a good crew in an excellent position, AD is pretty far north, but in a safe spot for now, Noobies have survived some internal strife (assuming the rumors were true) and are doing well, and Big Ol' Bullies (my alliance) is doing well with a smaller crew than the other top alliances. Looks like it could be a good world, though we already have enemies crying and accusing anyone who gets decent times of using bots.

Well i hope your alliance does well Toast, seems to be shaping up nicely for players i know. Trust me i know about the timing issue it is a topic every day seems like. I believe most are above board but i know there are programs out there for timing.

DeletedUser11791

It's not the good or consistent timings that get me suss of bot use. Only when I hear/see attacks/supports dropping several times from the same city within less than 2 seconds, is when I think "now even if you can click that fast in multiple areas of the screen in quick succession, how is both your computer, network, ISP and the games server responding instantaneously enough to update the screen in order for you to read the time, decide you're not happy, cancel, let it come back, and resend (rinse and repeat) several times, in 2 seconds... I'm finding that hard to swallow" lol

DeletedUser6919

It's not the good or consistent timings that get me suss of bot use. Only when I hear/see attacks/supports dropping several times from the same city within less than 2 seconds, is when I think "now even if you can click that fast in multiple areas of the screen in quick succession, how is both your computer, network, ISP and the games server responding instantaneously enough to update the screen in order for you to read the time, decide you're not happy, cancel, let it come back, and resend (rinse and repeat) several times, in 2 seconds... I'm finding that hard to swallow" lol

Same. There are days (not as often as I'd like) when I have had impeccable timings so I don't think it's anything dodgy when someone else gets nice times.

I've queried the fact that I've had over 100 attacks sent and cancelled and resent within a few secs before from one player and I know a few others who have had same issue from same attacker. Got told it is due to lag, I suppose it is plausible so will give some of those cases the benefit of the doubt. However silly snipes seem dodgy to me and I've yet to heard a plausible excuse for them.

If I send clearing attacks, CS, multiple waves of support and then a fake attack (a few harpies) landing 1 min after the CS. I think it's dodgy that the defender will snipe (esp in cases when snipe consists of empty trans or colony ships ) the last attack and not the CS.

Timing attacks for CS is pretty basic stuff, so should be able to figure out which the CS is. I know on app it's harder but still its not impossible to figure out. However even if the defender is incapable of timing to check for CS, the multiple waves of support arriving after the CS is a dead give away.

Getting great times is one thing, getting great times every CS attempt or snipe is why the issue persists and continues. Each has their own way or trick for timing whether its sending at 10 before for attacks or 5 before (+10-10) etc. It is easy to catch said players if and when a BOT SWEEP is issued, hence why you see time to time a bunch of players being banned and its usually the top players.
I have gotten great times but then the timer has also screwed me royally lol, and i consider myself abover avg. What gets me and most i talk to about this is the more then consistent same sec snipe and multiple same sec supps everytime. Recalling and sending again does help get times you need and if good can recall send 3 times but even then does not guarantee a good time.

Pixie, while i agree with you about timing attacks is basic stuff and sending of supports. You can still fool players (even good ones) with fake attacks and supports, sending multiple cses disquised among attacks, i have employed these tactics and beat great players and fooled them. While just sending a CS and piling in works, it pays too learn from others on tricks and so forth.

DeletedUser6919

I agree people can do fakes and confuse people However I applied no trickery!

I did the same thing, using the same cities, on multiple occasions. So even I caught them off guard the 1st time, on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc I shouldn't have.

However I do take your point and next time I will rename cities to say which is CS and which is fake attack and send them the troop movements just so there is no confusion.

DeletedUser12822

So I hear that someone landed on a WW island city here?

DeletedUser5524

Ya MM wasn't as tough as they thought they were lmao.

GG SnS and Allies

DeletedUser6919

So I hear that someone landed on a WW island city here?

Yup. Looks like crown has been achieved. Well done to everyone sticking server out til the end. Congrats to both sides as it was a good fight and a lot of fun :)