Trash Talk and Rumour Mill

DeletedUser10048

Trash Talk & Rumour Mill

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I predict that O55 will have the highest DBP count in all of the oceans ;)

DeletedUser3002

Rumor is no one seems to want to create drama with rumors

DeletedUser3002

Rumor has it that LoV is specifically looking to rim me. For those looking for bp, just send support to any of my cities lol

DeletedUser10048

The thread was recently renamed from something else

But rumour has it that molon have pacts with valhalla and brothers of valhalla and also BoB

DeletedUser12251

The thread was recently renamed from something else

But rumour has it that molon have pacts with valhalla and brothers of valhalla and also BoB

HA! Molon thought we had a pact with you guys. We have NONE. We're actually doing what we said we would do.

DeletedUser

Sorry meant what alliance, but thats ok, you'll be known some day

DeletedUser12251

The right people know me. And you may not get the chance to know me if the rumors are true that your alliance is struggling internally. Anyway, I'm not new to the game, and I'm not hiding behind a new IGN. So if you want to know who I am, search.

DeletedUser

Yup, still don't know you, don't worry, nice to meet you, I'm Z. And this is the first I've heard about internal struggles, lazy me.

DeletedUser11243

You are on to something SupaFletch.

BoB is rumored to have pacts with Molon and Noobies, and they are trying to merge with the ADs because they came to this server with a small group of assassins, but the lack of drama and success in ops involved in that is never fun.

IronToast specifically sent tickets to support trying to get his ign changed to AD Toast. No ToastAD. He especially wants this because people in the externals don't know who he is anyway (see above. Obviously a cause for concern that the Grepo universe does not know him) AND he is a simmer at heart. Once everyone's IGN is changed, they can complete the merger.

Btw. I don't know IronToast either.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12251

Well I did try to get my name changed. But nothing crazy. From Irontoast to Irontusk

DeletedUser12822

You can get your name changed once you join a world?