Easter event discussion! 2016 (Trial of the slingers)

DeletedUser

Can someone please let us know if they are gonna give us myths or not just a simple answer please.

DeletedUser12822

Any status on the myths situation now? Probably not going to happen now. :(>_<:s

DeletedUser

i wish an admin could take 2 secs of there time to let us know whats going on with this "glitch" as it was called by the devs on the english forum.

DeletedUser11791

a convenient glitch... maybe a certain golder there bribed devs with a promise to spend several hundred on the event if they glitch it o.o

DeletedUser12822

People are very reluctant to use myths now in CQ worlds to break sieges. Not sure I like it. Completely changes balance of power. Hope there are myths next event.

DeletedUser9662

That's how the game used to be, myths were a rare commodity. They changed the balance of power when they were introduced to these stupid bi monthly events.

DeletedUser1048

People are very reluctant to use myths now in CQ worlds to break sieges. Not sure I like it. Completely changes balance of power. Hope there are myths next event.

A person's first thought shouldn't be to throw myths at a stacked siege and immediately regain them with a token. This has always been a game of strategy, have to pick and chose your battles. I have been playing Gela for almost 4 months and I usually make half the bp the attacker gets. Having to rebuild DLU from the ground up daily while myth nukes are always full size isn't balance.

Haven't really seen anyone being reluctant, at least in Gela. Have seen more griff nukes though, nice to see people start building myth nukes. It was quite pleasant to have an event where you could build up all the defense that had been getting wiped out repeatedly as a result of all the fliers.

DeletedUser7318

Wow, now people actually have to think before using expensive units that take a while to build up! How unfortunate that people can't just get a free new myth nuke every single day of an event, that's certainly bad for game balance.

Honestly, this is the best event I've ever seen. I'm glad Inno is listening to people, and I feel like this event proved me right when I claimed that myth rewards in events were what was ruining the balance of the game/causing heavy golders to get such a massive advantage.

Hopefully Inno keeps myths out of future events. It's a lot more fun this way. And this is coming from someone who earns thousands of gold per day and has been buying more stones up until it costs 600-660 gold per 5 more, so it's not that I wouldn't be able to afford myths, they're just not balanced for mass production.

DeletedUser12822

I don't think it will last though, since sales will probably drop a lot and that's not good for anyone who produces this game.

DeletedUser7318

I don't think it will last though, since sales will probably drop a lot and that's not good for anyone who produces this game.

I hope you're wrong, but if not I'm pretty satisfied already. We managed to get through the beginning of a world without a game ruining myth event, so next time an event comes by the server will already be a decent bit developed, and myth nukes won't absolutely break the game, it'll just make things a bit hectic.

DeletedUser12822

I do like how I am synthesizing 70 favor an hour though. Kind of a nice bonus.

DeletedUser5404

This event is a rip off I spent several thousand gold the last 4 days and got 0 eggs to finish collection and did not even get decent shard count from it.
smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

DeletedUser11525

The joys of random numbers.

I got 2 of the egg trees completed without spending any gold.

DeletedUser12822

This event is a rip off I spent several thousand gold the last 4 days and got 0 eggs to finish collection and did not even get decent shard count from it.
smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

Same, the yellow and orange trees were pretty easy to get, but I stalled at 6/10 on the white one. It's been like that with similar events.

DeletedUser14007

what chafes me is the fact that I lost 1800 shards since they closed the store the minute the event ended and I was at work

DeletedUser271

There should soon be an announcement saying the store (and the store only) will re-open for the duration of 48 hours :)

DeletedUser10520

I liked the event without the myths, much much better
and I think some of you may be wrong about the amount of gold spent. usually I end up about 170 in the daily rankings on the server I play on. this time I was about ranked about 350, that says to me alot more people used gold than normal