Thank You

DeletedUser1048

Hello hello......... Where has Joseph disappear? Havent seen him here in ages.

Maybe because you were in VM?

Ah so we are taking cities everyday while your members are away basking in the sun over spring break 8)

*City

Just that the forums doesnt look the sae without him :(

And about VM, well we had few inactives at the start as well, if you are bringing the VM reason.

I am here not to worry Agron :) A few and nearly half the alliance are different lol But yes you are doing fine against the 9 that are here right now.

DeletedUser14525

What? Its been almost a week since I am back.. Maybe your clock stopped.. Or you were too worried about your cities being taken one by one.

DeletedUser14525

Oh, and definitely not our fault that there are only 9 members active in your alliance....

Or wait... is it?

DeletedUser11791

activity schmaktivity. everyone alliance suffers vm and activity drops. You guys have done a good job reclaiming some cities we took, credit where it is due. We won some battles. You won some battles. It's the war that counts, and that my friends, is far from over 8)

DeletedUser9662

Score Update!

We Love Sax- 23 VS Vikings Kickback- 9

Going to be crazy once the peacetime ends :)

DeletedUser13708

^^ 24:9
Get your stats right
connie_1.gif

DeletedUser11791

Yeah, it was a slow 2 months for Sax :p
Now everyone has to build the old fashioned way without event myths, will make this ocean interesting. Surely VK with 2.5 times more players in their alliance will walk over their enemy in 45?

DeletedUser5074

Yeah, it was a slow 2 months for Sax :p
Now everyone has to build the old fashioned way without event myths, will make this ocean interesting. Surely VK with 2.5 times more players in their alliance will walk over their enemy in 45?

Is the old fashioned way just golding troops nonstop? :\

DeletedUser5074

24:10 now. Come on DYE ever since you jumped on board with them you guys haven't even taken a city from us yet. I thought we were finally going to meet our end

DeletedUser13708

24:10 now. Come on DYE ever since you jumped on board with them you guys haven't even taken a city from us yet. I thought we were finally going to meet our end

LOL, not my fault if you miscalculated your own demise. Maybe im not personally in it for the cities, but for the BPs? Either way you guys seem to be losing a lot more troops since THEY joined ME than you have been prior
so like
congratualtions.gif

DeletedUser1048

Your leaders did too. They became extra friendly saying you guys wouldn't be able to build WWs if this war continued 8)

DeletedUser14525

You are still playing Cachet? I thought DYE was going to eat you since she does not play with guys who do not use the app during night tbh.

DeletedUser1048

Is the old fashioned way just golding troops nonstop? :\

Still trying to figure out how you can ask what the old fashion way is when he says it immediately after. Golding troops wouldn't have made a difference if the support was tight. Poor planning hurt that siege. Edit: Us launching from the closest city after most of the DLU was gone is just smart. (Forgot you guys learn strategy from us so will keep this one a secret).

You are still playing Cachet? I thought DYE was going to eat you since she does not play with guys who do not use the app during night tbh.

Can only eat so much at once.

Troops Sloth... Key word.

Should learn how to start using them to help out your teammates :)

How are your two leaders Daddy Doc and Hobnob enjoying VM? Please tell them to send us a postcard.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5074

THEY joined ME

Ahhh ok, so WLS admitted they can't get to us without your help...that says a lot about them, but I'm not surprised that it is so.

Golding troops wouldn't have made a difference if the support was tight. Poor planning hurt that siege.

Oh yeah, let's keep the support REALLY tight you know, a few hours after it landed and the siege already had over 20k dlu in there. Yep, that makes a lot of sense.

Wait you can gold myths now!?

Wait, you must have tried doing that huh? But since that's not a possibility let's gold a few thousand OLU to make up for the unavailability of golding myths...what a great idea!

DeletedUser14525

@Cachet: Smart? Is that what you call smart? Everyone can break a siege by golding all the troops immediately. I'm affraid that was not a strategy. Not at all. You all were just too angry, so you decided to spend every single gold you had to break that siege.
Old fashioned way... I'm affraid that in the old fashioned way, you guys would have no chance of breaking the siege. If you have played long enough (not sure about this) you should know that you couldnt have had the chance to gold all those troops up.

Bad planning? Mate, who are you trying to convince here? We had almost all of the support in by the time you knew the city was undersiege. We all have eyes, and both of the alliances saw the live siege report (only... you saw it 4+ hours later.. You guy sleeps too much).

About Daddy Doc and Hobnob. I mailed Hob, he told me to say hello and told me to ask if you want the city he took from you few days earlier back? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1048

Ahhh ok, so WLS admitted they can't get to us without your help...that says a lot about them, but I'm not surprised that it is so.

smiley_emoticons_hust.gif
How quick you guys forget you tried getting Brotherhood of Minions and DYE to fight us. Also have you seen the score? You might realized we have never trailed, and that you never closed the gap to single digits. Even with you guys going two places for help and even with 30% of this alliance in VM. What a lame excuse, certainly that wasn't the best you could come up with?

Oh yeah, let's keep the support REALLY tight you know, a few hours after it landed and the siege already had over 20k dlu in there. Yep, that makes a lot of sense.

Umm yeah that's exactly the problem, a few hours. That needs to be way faster to get good results. A few hours in a 12 hour siege isn't tight. So yes makes a lot of sense.

Wait, you must have tried doing that huh? But since that's not a possibility let's gold a few thousand OLU to make up for the unavailability of golding myths...what a great idea!

photo.jpg

@Cachet: Smart? Is that what you call smart? Everyone can break a siege by golding all the troops immediately. I'm affraid that was not a strategy. Not at all. You all were just too angry, so you decided to spend every single gold you had to break that siege.
Old fashioned way... I'm affraid that in the old fashioned way, you guys would have no chance of breaking the siege. If you have played long enough (not sure about this) you should know that you couldnt have had the chance to gold all those troops up.

See you are using tunnel vision to look at this. It's why I won't explain strategy. Old fashion way we would have gotten rid of you guys already. Thousands of myths we have killed of you guys and they are all from events. Only now have we finally seen some griffin nukes being built. Old fashion way our defense in our sieges would have been to much for you guys, like it was early on when we jumped to a quick lead. You guys don't have the LS to get through our birs. Also it would be cheaper most times to cut in half then instant buy. So no it would be the same exact thing. Just less gold for us.

Bad planning? Mate, who are you trying to convince here? We had almost all of the support in by the time you knew the city was undersiege. We all have eyes, and both of the alliances saw the live siege report (only... you saw it 4+ hours later.. You guy sleeps too much).

Almost all the support, should be all of it since it took 4 hours. What were all those support waves we were getting attacks in between doing then? Sure hours later when we finally got the siege report there was a solid stack. But there were also 20+ support waves coming in from 45 and 46. We still broke it. So what I am saying is what are all those support waves doing landing hours late? Should be talking about minutes not hours.

If we didn't sleep so much let's be honest, we would be pitching a shutout. Love the irony, was told in the beginning of this war that we were glued to the computer, now we are glued to a pillow? hmm Wonder how that works, grep in our sleep I guess. I am waiting for a postcard, not relaying messages to a messenger :p

DeletedUser271

Thank you, Captain Obvious. There were 14 of us (counting inactives) before DYE against the 40 of you. How is admitting that we need new players to fight you guys any bad, I wonder?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
Especially considering that you basically recruited all of O45/O46.

It was actually an alliance work there, we all contributed a little gold by putting up offers on the market, we all sent a little resources, and Sloth did the rest. That's called teamwork, I seem to recall.

Almost all your support was already in and yet we still broke it?? Support from all 40 players of your alliance, against 4 of our active players (yes, only 4 of us were there to send flyers) and you lost that siege? Looks like you're making our case against you stronger.