Easter event discussion! 2016 (Trial of the slingers)

DeletedUser8378

Please discuss the event here! What do you like about the event, what do you dislike? Thank you!

DeletedUser12822

No myths=Boo >_<
Shop open after the event closes=Yay :)

DeletedUser11791

Why have they put 1 Catapult as the end prize? The land expansion I get. But 1 (ONE) single Cat?
Unless this is a Hero Catapult that hurls miniature catapults, which in turn hurl hail storm Erinyes at the city and does splash damage to near by red cities... what's the point!? Seriously. The end prize would have been better off being access to Hector. Since it is a 'slingers' event after all which includes (well, did) slingers and swordsmen tokens.

Speaking of which, I also heard a rumor the event has been changed to now include myths, why was this changed? Surely not a money thing.
The event was fine without myths.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12822

I got bonus loot like four times at least. Hopefully I get that for the entire event and it is not just a first-day thing to draw more people in.

DeletedUser

Are they gonna add myths to this like they did EN servers? Does anyone know??? I hope so..

DeletedUser12822

So myths are confirmed to be on EN servers? Which myth types?

It would be interested to see how they would add in new rewards mid-event. I'm curious to know if they had myths to start with on EN or if they were added in. Not sure if they started the event earlier on EN severs or if it was at the same time.

DeletedUser

In there thread it said there was a glitch that didnt have myths to start with and then it was corrected a few hours later I think.

DeletedUser271

So myths are confirmed to be on EN servers? Which myth types?

It would be interested to see how they would add in new rewards mid-event. I'm curious to know if they had myths to start with on EN or if they were added in. Not sure if they started the event earlier on EN severs or if it was at the same time.

Here are the available myths:

2hDmf91.png

I'm seriously disappointed that they do this. Especially since they are purely offensive myths, nothing like Medusae or Cyclops.

EDIT - I've just been to the French externals and contrary to the EN servers, they have updated the game to remove the mythical units... So what's the matter here, are we supposed to have myths or not? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser271

Yes, they are. However there are no mythical units on the French servers. And Baudin Toolan said here that there are a few servers that won't have mythical units and the others will.

Now we just need a confirmation from the Community Managers as to where the US server stands on this myth units issue :)

DeletedUser12822

EDIT - I've just been to the French externals and contrary to the EN servers, they have updated the game to remove the mythical units...

Is the reason why you play US rather than French b/c Americans are so much cooler? ;)

DeletedUser10048

Yes, they are. However there are no mythical units on the French servers. And Baudin Toolan said here that there are a few servers that won't have mythical units and the others will.

Now we just need a confirmation from the Community Managers as to where the US server stands on this myth units issue :)

Well thats just straight up unbalanced

DeletedUser12822

We should have a community vote. I'm serious. It needs to be done quickly though if a change is going to be made.