Actium Hall of Fame

DeletedUser

She doesn't have to claim this. It's true. She is better.

For where Pixie is located and her stats and what I've perceived to be her level of activity, she is quite mediocre. That is just my opinion, however. As I said about Misty, this may be a less than optimal world for her and as I haven't played with or heard of her before the world, I have nothing to compare to.

Are you also going to say you are better? :) Because I don't even know who you are.

And before you say "I don't know who you are either" I promise yes you do, this is just a smurf I use on these externals :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6919

Jheros, as I'm relocating to your coalitions core I would say if you wanna see if I'm any good or not to attack me. However it appears you are having a little bit of bother logging into shini's account atm so are unable to :'(

Are you planning a return to Actium or are you back but have another new account?

DeletedUser6919

Also as i mentioned in previous post, she is better than bear sloth, fact.

Mind you I don't think I can name many people who are worst. I would say that is just my opinion but it's backed up by her stats here.

DeletedUser

Jheros, as I'm relocating to your coalitions core I would say if you wanna see if I'm any good or not to attack me. However it appears you are having a little bit of bother logging into shini's account atm so are unable to :'(

Are you planning a return to Actium or are you back but have another new account?

I am not having any troubles logging in, we had a decision to make and we made it. That meant leaving Fubar to take those cities as well as they could.

I am in Actium still, guess who I am ;)

DeletedUser6919

Santa? The easter bunny? The tooth fairy? I dunno, are you the player messing up Ceed's account atm?

If not can we play 20 questions?

Are you back in the core like you were with Shini's account or back out on the rim?

DeletedUser

Damn you guess it. I'm the Tooth Fairy.

How did you figure it out? :mad:

DeletedUser11243

Oh man. I was just schooled, by Spartans.

Anyway, this,

As I said about Misty, this may be a less than optimal world for her and as I haven't played with or heard of her before the world

Yikes. That's kind of harsh from someone defending her.

What I'm reading here is that you agree. Misty/Bear Sloth/chick with her own Wookiee like language is overrated in Actium.

You acknowledge this is a "less than optimal world for her". We agree on that. She thinks it's optimal and that she's all that. So - overrated. Glad we can all agree.

I hate to point out problems without a solution. We need something optimal where she doesn't have to attempt to speak to others and where being a female isn't an issue. I think Kim Kardashian has a game. I'm not interested enough to actually research that. So good luck.

DeletedUser12251

You know, there are way worse players than the people being put down here. Maybe someone should make a list of LVPs (worst attacker, worst defender, worst player).

DeletedUser6919

Because the actual worst at those are the tiny players right out on the rim which nobody has heard of (unless they are close enough to farm) and it's not really fair to judge as due to their size they couldn't compete with larger players who are part of large coalitions anyways.

So most overrated seems better as it's discussing who had a good rep but act didn't agree with or don't deserve the hype the got. Not insulting players who are small and still learning

DeletedUser12251

No doubt, but from your experience, who was the worst you fought? The worst I found was in o54/o55, not o53 as you would probably assume

DeletedUser11243

Worst player: WyldChyld.

He was even with AD's crew once upon a time. There is a picture on the interwebz of him and AD spooning. Unfortunately someone shared it with me. Can you say, pass the eye bleach.

WyldChyld was soooooo bad that when you killed all of his troops he would gold up more for you to kill. I'm sorry he left the server. He would also send cray cray PMs. Those I kind of liked. Cheers to WyldChyld. I hope we meet again.

DeletedUser

Obviously misunderstood what I was saying there Athena.

When I did my list I put CLINT as most overrated, and that still stands to me.

Other than that, I'd say that TSF didn't perform as well as his reputation precedes him.

DeletedUser12251

Most of the Inked Up/Trash crew did not live up to expectation. Some were alright but many flamed out early. That happens though when leaders start fighting and ghosting

DeletedUser13106

Oh man. I was just schooled, by Spartans.

Anyway, this,

Yikes. That's kind of harsh from someone defending her.

What I'm reading here is that you agree. Misty/Bear Sloth/chick with her own Wookiee like language is overrated in Actium.

You acknowledge this is a "less than optimal world for her". We agree on that. She thinks it's optimal and that she's all that. So - overrated. Glad we can all agree.

I hate to point out problems without a solution. We need something optimal where she doesn't have to attempt to speak to others and where being a female isn't an issue. I think Kim Kardashian has a game. I'm not interested enough to actually research that. So good luck.

he didn't mean it the way it sounded. but what hes trying to say is he doesn't know why my stats didn't look that good here. Honestly if you even bother to go even check when last time i conquered anything that wasn't in the area of ww was 11-26 that is almost 4 months of not playing. As i said at that time i was preparing for ww. Honestly other than logging in and giving resources to ww when it was happening i wasn't really playing. I haven't played since (all ww was week or two) So to sit here and dis me because i don't have high bp kinda funny. I admitted that i stop playing this world and you go all see shes over rated. Just because someone says they where not really playing this world doesn't mean they suck pixie. It means i stop playing this world END OF story. Fact you said i rage quit is sad person rage quit doesn't still have cities and trying ot hand them to alliance. I quit there is a difference. So saying you are better than me when not one of your alliance or any alliance for that matter has taken a city from me and you attacked me what 2 times in the whole times we where enemy. Infact the only other time you really attacked was when i wasn't in alliance and that is because you knew i couldn't touch you and hold a seige on you with 50 people guarding your back. i've talked to you what 3 times in world chat and you think that is enough to learn person. Like i said all i ever saw you do is send support. But hey you got to be better than someone who not playing the world pfff. It doesn't make you better i saw nothing from you that made you good. All you did was wine that i was attacking you constantly when it was really twice a day.

How ever not once even in the begining of this world have i lost cities to anyone infact i gave away 50% of my cities to my own alliance because i was taking red and trading them til i stop playing. I remember that time i was working alot didn't have the time to keep playing like i normally do. So i would send support most the time.
http://prntscr.com/aevooq

i mean how does person only have 33 cities but colonized 91 (not one of those where made) So please if you actually look at stats maybe you understand. ABP doesn't neccessarly mean your the best top 100 in abp are not the best. I mean Look at AD for example he's in top 100 yet how many cities did he loose? You really think hes the best there is because his abp is so high. Was he good yeah,but he lost cities that he took which to me is not the best player. all he did was go after people who would not respond. Is that bad no not really since Grepolis has grown it becomes harder to go for people who are on because they can attack there friend to help them keep there cities safe. So almost everyone attack and find people off to cs its just how the world of grepo has change.

DeletedUser13106

To be honest best players in the world shouldn't loose cities to the enemy every week. Best players in the world are one's taht are extremely active and can take pretty much anyone's cities. They may loose some but are on the enemies front line.(there are always risky cities that enemy should be able to get back because its in there zone) but they should beable to work there way into anywhere even on all blue islands. Did i ever see candy crush work on a all blue island. Not really only two of them in bob i ever saw get on a all blue island and we couldn't do anything about it once they landed because they landed right before vmode. Did they do short work on the island yes i admire that. Not many people can get on a all blue island and survive and take cities off it.

how ever like i said i wasn't really playing this world so i can't really judge this and will keep quite about my opinions on this whole legend things.

DeletedUser1094

Lol don't bring BoB into your petty squabble. Pixie is a better player than you hands down, regardless of how much you claimed you played or not. To say BoB only got on 2 all red islands is a joke. We fought alliances on every front and pacted with no one until wonders. We took more than we gave against everyone.

All I know about you is you're a talker. Even when you did play in early actium you would make excuses and complain to everyone about everything you possibly could. Like the old saying goes....."excuses are like a**holes, everyone has one"

DeletedUser6919

Well as always, all of that makes perfect sense.

Citing the conquests of a man that ghosted months ago, totally proves you are the bestest of all the ladyfolk.

Your 600k bp is right up there with Nori's 6 million. Obviously the fact you played for 70% of the server completely explains why Nori has gained 10 times more bash points that yourself.

Clearly Ildi is still chasing your 600k bp total and abilities. If only she had your timings, then she maybe able to surpass your best placed ranking of 176.

SuperGirl69 must have ghosted from shame, knowing that she would never manage to reach the incredibly high benchmark you have set for us women.

I'm sure pictureplan has a motivational poster of your slothbear mutant.

Women everywhere chant your name, you are an inspiration to us all!!!

http://puu.sh/nFIlm/ecc73d4730.png
http://puu.sh/nFGsc/f4530b06b4.png
http://puu.sh/nFF8v/1d494dc034.png
http://puu.sh/nFFZW/0ad6cf731d.png

smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser11733

Strange players pixie and athenakins are tooting their horns when the entire server they stayed as far away from reds. Misty is of course a much better player at the active front-lines during early-mid game. Her ability to take initiatives is actually better than pixie or athenakins who could not hold onto a frontline city. Misty did a far better job there and her ability to take cities from active players stands her out.

It's strange how much RL affects the game at higher speed, and if you're measuring how good is a player based just on activity, then good luck to you.