Gela Rumor Mill

You completely missed the point of anything that was said before.

And I say the same thing to you. You, Flav, and co. have missed the point badly, and that point, which is underlying all of this, is how hollow and what a complete joke your bravado and trash talking is under the circumstances. A joke on many levels, and one that is very obviously leveling you and some of your mates.

If you're still missing the point, I'll put it as bluntly as I can: the joke is on you. But if you insist on continuing to peacock around the forums, at least those of us who have it figured out will have something to laugh at.

All we have done is make alliances quit and make players like you keep talking from behind game names that are insignificant. You talk a lot with this name because you don't want your real in-game name to come out so you can't be singled out. Quite pathetic, baby boy. Grow up and fire off something of note and I will be your judge, jury and executioner. Until you decide to grow up I will treat you as the pathetic piece that you are so adamantly portraying yourself to be. Migrate to the rim, honey buns. We have rimmed players and have made players ghost as quickly as we can conquer a city from your alliance. I do hope that you keep hiding your name and keep thinking you are something special like you have some specific knowledge about anything. You just keep running little boy..I will come find you wherever you hide ;)

See, this would be cheeky and fun if it weren't so apparent how seriously Flav takes himself and how truly condescending he is.

Oh, but please big bad Mr. Flav-Slave, don't single me out for quoting you! Don't sick your MFleshlight dog on me, oh heaven forbid it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser12251

So here's what I've gathered from all of the arguments. Variant was sided with Dragons. Dragons then sided with everyone in Variant territories so they had no one to fight. Variant said forget this. Variant then sides with one of the few major alliances left not pacted with the biggest coalition. These two alliances make a pact. These two alliances then start taking cities pretty consistently from their enemies while losing few.

Maybe I'm wrong, but Grepostats and what I've read appears to back this up. Most people who are hating on Flav appear to be simmers, unfocused, losing wars, or unwilling to give their IGN and hate on Variant in the forum. It sounds like a lot of jealousy and/or hate towards the group who is beating the haters.

But this is just what I have gathered while scrolling through the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14385

And I say the same thing to you. You, Flav, and co. have missed the point badly, and that point, which is underlying all of this, is how hollow and what a complete joke your bravado and trash talking is under the circumstances. A joke on many levels, and one that is very obviously leveling you and some of your mates.

If you're still missing the point, I'll put it as bluntly as I can: the joke is on you. But if you insist on continuing to peacock around the forums, at least those of us who have it figured out will have something to laugh at.

ROFL... this coming from a guy who has barely over 100k total BP over the 3 months of the server. I dont think our bravado or trash talk has been anything other than justified as our numbers speak for themselvesa and not just BPs but city conquests etc...

I think your alliance name(trash) sums you up to me, how about you go run into VM like the rest of your alliance...

So here's what I've gathered from all of the arguments. Variant was sided with Dragons. Dragons then sided with everyone in Variant territories so they had no one to fight. Variant said forget this. Variant then sides with one of the few major alliances left not acted with the biggest coalition. These two alliances make a pact. These two alliances then start taking cities pretty consistently from their enemies while losing few.

Maybe I'm wrong, but Grepostats and what I've read appears to back this up. Most people who are hating on Flav appear to be simmers, unfocused, losing wars, or unwilling to give their IGN and hate on Variant in the forum. It sounds like a lot of jealousy and/or hate towards the group who is beating the haters.

I think that pretty much sums it up in a nut shell.

DeletedUser12251

I mean, it happens. It's common to see people say things like this when alliances are beating their alliances.

So here's what I've gathered from all of the arguments. Variant was sided with Dragons. Dragons then sided with everyone in Variant territories so they had no one to fight. Variant said forget this. Variant then sides with one of the few major alliances left not acted with the biggest coalition. These two alliances make a pact. These two alliances then start taking cities pretty consistently from their enemies while losing few.

You pretend to give an objective and unbiased opinion.

Anyways, it's 2016. The "haters gonna hate" retort is old and played out by now. Pointing out hypocrisy, irony, and poor sportsmanship is always fair game. And it's not always sour grapes simply because it's coming from the underdogs. How fun would the forums be if it were one big congratulatory circle jerk of "good job V and AD for joining the forces of the 'most dedicated' (el oh el -- that's a euphemism for those who missed it) players, leveraging a huge numbers advantage, and curb-stomping the defenseless, weak, and sleeping, and abusing vaca mechanics!" No, that would just not do.

ROFL... this coming from a guy who has barely over 100k total BP over the 3 months of the server.

Hmmm, what do the kids call this these days? Nerd rage? That's when you wave your "epeen" around like it means something, right?

See, what's funny is it's all about perspective. You find my BP number pathetic. Fair enough, you're entitled to your opinion as misguided as it may be. But recognize that I look at your BP number and also find it pathetic. I mean really, man. Looking at that number I feel bad for you for a number of reasons, but most of all because the number is obviously something you're very proud of.

Last edited:

DeletedUser14385

leveraging a huge numbers advantage, and curb-stomping the defenseless, weak, and sleeping, and abusing vaca mechanics!" No, that would just not do.

Um last time I checked Grepo was a war game... pretty sure curb-stomping is what it is all about... but hey maybe I am wrong, you are the expert.

Hmmm, what do the kids call this these days? Nerd rage? That's when you wave your "epeen" around like it means something, right?

See, what's funny is it's all about perspective. You find my BP number pathetic. Fair enough, you're entitled to your opinion as misguided as it may be. But recognize that I look at your BP number and also find it pathetic. I mean really, man. Looking at that number I feel bad for you for a number of reasons, but most of all because the number is obviously something you're very proud of.

ROFL... misguided huh... then tell me "O great one", Your opinion on your number of BP and on BP totals in general? I am interested to see what your thoughts are.

DeletedUser12251

Old or not, you sound like someone mad about losing. It happens. Nobody likes it. But as I am not getting beaten by Variant and AD, I am more likely to give an unbiased opinion than yourself. I do have friends on both sides in multiple alliances. If Variant was getting beaten, I would have said something honest and lacking sympathy about them as I did the other guys. But it appears they aren't.

And no, I'd hate to see us all get along in the forums. That's why I appreciate posts like yours. Anyway, why not attack the weak and defenseless? That's how you breach defenses. Why not attack the sleeping? If they can't respond, they are a liability. Every alliance has that issue. You just have to find it. The weak fall first. Then the mid tier. Then the better players.

Old or not, you sound like someone mad about losing. It happens. Nobody likes it. But as I am not getting beaten by Variant and AD, I am more likely to give an unbiased opinion than yourself. I do have friends on both sides in multiple alliances. If Variant was getting beaten, I would have said something honest and lacking sympathy about them as I did the other guys. But it appears they aren't.

And no, I'd hate to see us all get along in the forums. That's why I appreciate posts like yours. Anyway, why not attack the weak and defenseless? That's how you breach defenses. Why not attack the sleeping? If they can't respond, they are a liability. Every alliance has that issue. You just have to find it. The weak fall first. Then the mid tier. Then the better players.

Damn right I'm mad! Haven't had a moment's peace in two weeks!

But seriously, I like to stir the pot, obviously. And credit where it's due, V and AD's group have been very aggressive and obviously that's been effective and the results speak for themselves. I even once saw them attack an active player - imagine that - and they executed a nice double CS for the win.

If you're going to cry about players using VM, though, bring it up with Inno. And don't assume everyone's exploiting it because they're "losing" at that moment. It's easy to slam a player for going into VM when they're getting pounded and you're doing the pounding. The reality is when you have to prioritize RL for a bit, and the alternative to using VM is losing every single city in a matter of 48 hours to a very active and aggressive group, of course you take advantage of that option provided by the game makers. In these circumstances it's perfectly legitimate. And contrary to how V and AD players on these forums are criticizing the use of VM, it actually signals that the player WANTS to keep fighting -- so that they have cities to fight with and for when they can get back to the game -- and not that the player is trying to avoid a fight.

Last edited:

DeletedUser11053

So here's what I've gathered from all of the arguments. Variant was sided with Dragons. Dragons then sided with everyone in Variant territories so they had no one to fight. Variant said forget this. Variant then sides with one of the few major alliances left not pacted with the biggest coalition. These two alliances make a pact. These two alliances then start taking cities pretty consistently from their enemies while losing few.

The truth is simple, like this statement above.

Because we play the game harder, are more competitive and achieve our goals we get bashed in the externals... Of course you guys don't like losing, you don't have to use an excess of rhetoric and flawed opinions to get that point across.

IGN: Disco Pig

The truth is simple, like this statement above.

Because we play the game harder, are more competitive and achieve our goals we get bashed in the externals... Of course you guys don't like losing, you don't have to use an excess of rhetoric and flawed opinions to get that point across.

IGN: Disco Pig

AGAIN, missing the point.

This may be a true statement:
we play the game harder, are more competitive and achieve our goals

This is a false statement:
Because we play the game harder, are more competitive and achieve our goals we get bashed in the externals...

Do you see why?

DeletedUser14385

Damn right I'm mad! Haven't had a moment's peace in two weeks!

But seriously, I like to stir the pot, obviously. And credit where it's due, V and AD's group have been very aggressive and obviously that's been effective and the results speak for themselves. I even once saw them attack an active player and execute a nice double CS for the win.

If you're going to cry about players using VM, though, bring it up with Inno. And don't assume everyone's exploiting it because they're "losing" at that moment. It's easy to slam a player for going into VM when they're getting pounded and you're doing the pounding. The reality is when you have to prioritize RL for a bit, and the alternative to using VM is losing every single city in a matter of 48 hours to a very active and aggressive group, of course you take advantage of that option provided by the game makers. In this circumstances it's perfectly legitimate. And contrary to how V and AD players on these forums are criticizing the use of VM, it actually signals that the player WANTS to keep fighting -- so that they have cities to fight with and for when they can get back to the game -- and not that the player is avoiding a fight.

Mega, I believe in VM, and firmly believe people should use it. I use it when needed, heck even used it because I felt I needed a break from grepo. I get that, but the problem is when you see massive amounts of an alliance heading into VM. That to me generally doesnt make me think they all have a RL crisis but that many of them are cracking under the pressure.

I give more props to those who remain, especially because they are going to get added pressure because there are less targets.

DeletedUser12251

New nickname: Toasty, The Speaker of Truths. Can we make this happen?

DeletedUser11053

This is a false statement:
Because we play the game harder, are more competitive and achieve our goals we get bashed in the externals...
Do you see why?

Um, because you don't believe it?

DeletedUser14626

so..first time i've ever posted..first..megas alliances biggest claim to fame is what?..taking a thorr city before he hit vm?..one i cleared for you all..hmmm...what's the word im looking for..oh yea..hypocrite...since the only fight we are gonna get from your alliance is a war of words..i've got a few words..one.... stop whining..thank us..you get to feed off of our refuge..since you all cant actually fight..enjoy the empty cities and ghost we leave you..im sure your tired of founding on rocks three months into a server..enjoy the gifts we give to you all..since taking cities is something i havent seen you guys do..your skills are..feeding us bp..and we enjoy your skill set..why cry..enjoy yourselves..i mean..you guys get our left overs..all i keep hearing is variant is part of a giant mra..i agree...i mean we take cities at will..we are getting pretty big..in fact..we cant even eat all the dragons weve ghosted or made inactive..so you all actually get a few cities that arent a founding..way i see it..you should love us..instead..you say you're superior players..im guessing at super mario...your definitely not talking about grepolis..you all are just vultures that feed off of the left over remains we leave in our wake..to quote the infinite wisdom of the Daleks..ill leave you with this...you all are superior to us in only one way..dying ..Bob drops the mic

DeletedUser9268

@Megapoopsuckia: Please try to relax and enjoy the game---and remember, it is just a silly game.

WCnq5DNqMW5zexshtK41uO44zOTf0j7tK_INRIl_sb5E7eQyk9lyjVn9CqVF-BaXu8V-a6AtsHSP6vaP9E8KX9U1veB0cvyeI1zeJmp4QYBaDzdxD0KRxccSnBiqh06yquWtSYCIJ0fCsZ4s6VtCIyA8DcQXWYL_uSzM03S9NuDLy6cStRD3EPmWNEKqCXW5oc0tkJxAIV5vymq36v2MIqXyvaxO-FHLY0VOevvNsjFyfetje0aOrqNKYEonmPQTVlsWIcVm7KIygm5cRXtdIKqWutfgFtt0dMF0v-6Pxn74rxgZ7aN-9IX71puO7hT3ouhjmKdXScV2EMar91HBPOHrBrXJuF_G4AT4wb0fAtzvBwBjHCveSTvqVWiWbdUjdqlg9Eh1UnXGqzHkXhGt0rTdO1kwD8hvzdk7JWZVLs3qZmpr92R2xuaNjHBVBsZgl3mAjpVe5FNoMfCnQsfDmmP3XQYWMo8QFRdsXkqslV-QltuewL418gkwAqO-RLQAFBpnx69DdDod4Gkti8xq8Sc-6DRW_WRUXMps7Iz4OFWg8Him9Z70AAny506FHEnZDTED=w300-h154-no

so..first time i've ever posted..first..megas alliances biggest claim to fame is what?..taking a thorr city before he hit vm?..one i cleared for you all..hmmm...what's the word im looking for..oh yea..hypocrite...since the only fight we are gonna get from your alliance is a war of words..i've got a few words..one.... stop whining..thank us..you get to feed off of our refuge..since you all cant actually fight..enjoy the empty cities and ghost we leave you..im sure your tired of founding on rocks three months into a server..enjoy the gifts we give to you all..since taking cities is something i havent seen you guys do..your skills are..feeding us bp..and we enjoy your skill set..why cry..enjoy yourselves..i mean..you guys get our left overs..all i keep hearing is variant is part of a giant mra..i agree...i mean we take cities at will..we are getting pretty big..in fact..we cant even eat all the dragons weve ghosted or made inactive..so you all actually get a few cities that arent a founding..way i see it..you should love us..instead..you say you're superior players..im guessing at super mario...your definitely not talking about grepolis..you all are just vultures that feed off of the left over remains we leave in our wake..to quote the infinite wisdom of the Daleks..ill leave you with this...you all are superior to us in only one way..dying ..Bob drops the mic

This is where I should write that famous Billy Madison quote, right? Yknow how we're all dumber for having read this and all that jazz. Am I doing this internets thing right?

DeletedUser12251

Please never quote anything from an Adam Sandler movie. Unless it starts with "Momma said..."