Gela Rumor Mill

DeletedUser

i think people form up dream teams and find themselves noob stomping rather than having great battles with other great alliances. If all the super stars pact or join under one alliance it can lead to one sided, no competition worlds the same as the MRA coalitions do. havent kept up with all the politics in gela but overcompensating to avoid the MRA hug out can ruin a world too.

seems like theres a lot premade politics to go along with the premade alliances coming into servers lately

DeletedUser11243

In this case it's less beating up on noobs and more chasing ghosts and waiting out vm. Beating up on noobs would be more fun because sometimes they put up a fight.

DeletedUser11791

Well... I didn't expect all that to go longer than a JRR Tolkien novel.
Rumour has it the us.forums admins had to install another server rack to compensate for the large volumes of thread data that has flooded in the last 2 days :D

DeletedUser14385

Seriously... this was some great reading... So many views of the situation and most dont understand any of it.

Not even going to try and go back for it... but I did hear a juicy rumor and it has to be shared. Rumor has it that SDR is so starved for BP that their bigger players are telling their little players that they have to kill their troops while they are running a Double BP so they can grow bigger to protect them... WOW and dont deny it... I have seen the messages!!!!!

DeletedUser13708

Seriously... this was some great reading... So many views of the situation and most dont understand any of it.

Not even going to try and go back for it... but I did hear a juicy rumor and it has to be shared. Rumor has it that SDR is so starved for BP that their bigger players are telling their little players that they have to kill their troops while they are running a Double BP so they can grow bigger to protect them... WOW and dont deny it... I have seen the messages!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! sooooo funny!!

So, in other words... not unlike what certain Variant players do.

DeletedUser

So, in other words... not unlike what certain Variant players do.

If that's what you believe, you are brainwashed by Wrily's propaganda. We kill your troops while we have HS on and he kills your troops while he and your bigger players have HS on. Your ignorance - our bliss. LOL

DeletedUser11243

This is silly rumor. Everyone knows SDR has no bigger players who aren't in VM.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13708

so um like, rumor has it that We Love Sax smells bad because they don't bath after SAX </3

DeletedUser11791

so um like, rumor has it that We Love Sax smells bad because they don't bath after SAX </3

Now you're just making things up. Who's ever heard of "bath" before?? Whatever it is there is no way we would do it anyway, sounds unpleasant

DeletedUser13048

The reality of your response to my post is probably that you asked to be included into our alliance and you were denied. It's fine and it has happened to many players in this realm. All you are is another person whining on the externals about gold usage and people attacking during the night or while you are offline. Perhaps while you are awake, you should line up some attacks and fire them over our way. All this talk of bravery from a player that so clearly has a lot of hate for what we are doing while hiding the in-game name is hilarious to me. I hope to find out your IGN here so I can see just who it is talking the talk..always nice to see if the talker can back it up, you know?
View attachment 2641
Rumor has it that EN servers are far superior and if I did apply to your alliance, which I have not, you would welcome me with open arms because I have apparently honed my superior grep skills on superior servers. It shouldn't be hard to find me though, since I really have not asked to be in your alliance as I do actually like to fight and not just let my pact mates tell me what to do so that I can keep my #1 fighter status and not worry about my cities, like you guys. You should be able to easily find my IGN through the process of elimination as I'm probably the only person here who has not applied.

I get why you say that you pacted with AD's alliance, but the exact same thing that you said you didn't like about honoring your pact with SDR and other alliance is exactly what is happening now between Variant and AD. Who are you fighting? You poached all the good people who haven't left this boring server yet from Suicidal Simmers/Monsters. Thorr and Wrily are in VM. Not that there isn't good fighting out there, but you guys just want to hold hands with everyone. I get it. You have been playing a long time, and you have been through a lot on a bunch of different servers. You are going through the motions, but you don't have any real threats. It's nice to sleep and not have to worry about someone taking your city. That's fine, but don't go around touting your #1 Fighter status like it is some kind of accomplishment when all you have done is jump on the bandwagons of the winning teams.

DeletedUser14385

Rumor has it that EN servers are far superior and if I did apply to your alliance, which I have not, you would welcome me with open arms because I have apparently honed my superior grep skills on superior servers. It shouldn't be hard to find me though, since I really have not asked to be in your alliance as I do actually like to fight and not just let my pact mates tell me what to do so that I can keep my #1 fighter status and not worry about my cities, like you guys. You should be able to easily find my IGN through the process of elimination as I'm probably the only person here who has not applied.

I get why you say that you pacted with AD's alliance, but the exact same thing that you said you didn't like about honoring your pact with SDR and other alliance is exactly what is happening now between Variant and AD. Who are you fighting? You poached all the good people who haven't left this boring server yet from Suicidal Simmers/Monsters. Thorr and Wrily are in VM. Not that there isn't good fighting out there, but you guys just want to hold hands with everyone. I get it. You have been playing a long time, and you have been through a lot on a bunch of different servers. You are going through the motions, but you don't have any real threats. It's nice to sleep and not have to worry about someone taking your city. That's fine, but don't go around touting your #1 Fighter status like it is some kind of accomplishment when all you have done is jump on the bandwagons of the winning teams.

Wow that was a good read... You completely missed the point of anything that was said before. Count the number of players in our pact, the total between all the alliances is less than 120.(2 full alliances) at its height the Dragons/Suicidal had 250 players that is over 4 FULL alliances. That is what Flav and I were disgusted with and what we didnt approve of, not just pacts in general. And by my count that is not the whole world we are hugging it out with.

As far as jumping on the bandwagons of winning teams... pretty hard to jump when YOU ARE the winning team and have been. As for EN servers being better... kept preaching that crap. I have won both on the EN and US servers and guess what??? THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE, its the players that make a difference not what server it is.

DeletedUser10953

All we have done is make alliances quit and make players like you keep talking from behind game names that are insignificant. You talk a lot with this name because you don't want your real in-game name to come out so you can't be singled out. Quite pathetic, baby boy. Grow up and fire off something of note and I will be your judge, jury and executioner. Until you decide to grow up I will treat you as the pathetic piece that you are so adamantly portraying yourself to be. Migrate to the rim, honey buns. We have rimmed players and have made players ghost as quickly as we can conquer a city from your alliance. I do hope that you keep hiding your name and keep thinking you are something special like you have some specific knowledge about anything. You just keep running little boy..I will come find you wherever you hide ;)

DeletedUser14621

Rumor is phoenix alliance wants to take all of o65 area. The backstabbers broke off from Cleopatra's and are killing former comrades.