Gela Rumor Mill

DeletedUser13708

Or if you count ego then the Name Changers are #1.

If we are going to count EGO, then I'm #1
connie_1.gif

DeletedUser11791

What is your fascination with AD? Every post you make is about AD. Are you even playing Gela? And further, the interview with AD was anything but humble, lol.
Lol 2 posts opening with a mention of AD constitutes as a fascination? And 2 posts out of 88 means "every post"? Well okay then... Also i think you need to brush up on your facetious skill set so you can tell when other people are being facetious ;)

And yes, i am in Gela. Thats how i know AD is in here, and i know him because i see a new alliance name in the list every day lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9268

Lol 2 posts opening with a mention of AD constitutes as a fascination? And 2 posts out of 88 means "every post"? Well okay then... Also i think you need to brush up on your facetious skill set so you can tell when other people are being facetious ;)

And yes, i am in Gela. Thats how i know AD is in here, and i know him because i see a new alliance name in the list every day lol

Well apparently you don't understand hyperbole as I literally did not mean every post you made was about AD but I do see you spending a great deal of energy discussing him----and it was not only two posts; it was more than that.

And generally Sloth, when someone sticks a "lol" at the end of a harsh statement or rhetorical question in social media (as I did), it is often indicative of a facetious tone or intent so maybe it is you who needs to brush up on your skills---though I have never heard of a "facetious skill" as you put it. I do have a BS meter however and it is at almost maximum at the moment.
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

1c72985.jpg

Anyway, have fun in the game. I did find you in-game and you are a member an alliance that appears to like horns or something. I have had no dealings with you guys and thus have no opinion.

DeletedUser14385

Rumor has it all of the dragons are going to a Grepo self help convention this week and are all going into VM.

DeletedUser9268

Rumor has it all of the dragons are going to a Grepo self help convention this week and are all going into VM.

This is what popped into my head when I heard about all the Dragons leaders hiding in VM:

Cat-Waiting-By-The-Mousehole.jpeg

It appears to be only a matter of time.

DeletedUser13708

typical men making a huge mess of things then as the pressure builds up they get overwhelmed and have to run way like lil boys instead cleaning up themselves. These leaders of SDR/DEN are seriously the worst grep players i have seen to date!!

~instead of going VM they need to just ghost! Its only a click away guys!!!
m195.png

DeletedUser11791

and it was not only two posts; it was more than that.
As i said, 2 opening posts. Replying to discussions about said topic does not count when i am prompted with such ;)

And generally Sloth, when someone sticks a "lol" at the end of a harsh statement or rhetorical question in social media (as I did), it is often indicative of a facetious tone or intent so maybe it is you who needs to brush up on your skills
Perhaps you missed my lol emoticon at the end of my post then, so perhaps we both just need to read properly LOL :D (laugh out loud)

Anyway, have fun in the game. I did find you in-game and you are a member an alliance that appears to like horns or something. I have had no dealings with you guys and thus have no opinion.
Yes. We have very common interests with Bill Clinton, it appears

DeletedUser10953

Rumor has it that Variant has three player openings and is now taking applications from players in the 44/54/45/55 areas to fill these positions. PM Sir Revenue with why you would be a good fit with the top alliance in Gela. When you apply please know that we will be very discreet and no one will know that you have applied unless you are qualified enough to earn one of our highly coveted positions.

thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser13048

Rumor has it that Variant has three player openings and is now taking applications from players in the 44/54/45/55 areas to fill these positions. PM Sir Revenue with why you would be a good fit with the top alliance in Gela. When you apply please know that we will be very discreet and no one will know that you have applied unless you are qualified enough to earn one of our highly coveted positions.

thisisgrepolis

I CANNOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!

You guys this is an amazing opportunity. This is THE only alliance on the server who had the integrity to walk away from a mega coalition with all of the Suicidals and Storm Dragons because THEY above all others have the "talent" to go it alone in this cold cruel world.
By Talent I apparently mean spending money on an internet game, staying up at all hours because you have no life and clicking buttons constitutes talent. It's not hate. I do it too. These guys just happen to be more talented. Remember #1 alliance and all.
By integrity to go it alone on this cold cruel server, I mean run to AD and start a new mega coalition. Other than that though they are soooooooo brave.

You should probably forward your Grepo resume to AD. That's what Flav means about being discrete. Daddy has to approve.

You are the ideal candidate if you have the "talent", see above, the personality to please Daddy and the understanding to deal with Flav's drunken Skype rants. Don't point out if he's being irrational. His ego can't handle it, and you will be out. Good luck with this amazing opportunity! Seriously, much respect to those who get this.

DeletedUser13708

"By Talent I apparently mean spending money on an internet game, staying up at all hours because you have no life and clicking buttons constitutes talent. It's not hate. I do it too."

If you do it too then why are you complaining?? Yes, its an internet game which people spend money on. If you want to afford more gold like others then get a better job! Dont hate others can spend more than you Free time is also needed since the game cannot be paused. If you dont have the time to put into the game, then go play xbox or PS where you can pause it and come back whenever you feel like playing where you left off. Dont hate on others free time or how they decide to spend itLastly, of course you have to click a button!! This isnt VR or RL, so what else would you do other than click a button?? Dont hate on the mechanics of the game

This is a hate speech!! Just because youre stating its "not" using the excuse "I do it too" doesnt make it true. This actually defines being a Hater: Doing the same thing as someone else but complaining because theyre better at it than you are </3

~So quit hatin & best start steppin yo game up there lil bud!!
connie_1.gif

DeletedUser13048

Didn't mean to insult you DYE, well not in this way, anyway.

My comment on "talent" is that a talent is something that requires actual skill. This game is to talent what NASCAR is to an actual sport. It's not really. What I mean is that yes, it's fun and yes we are here doing it, and yes it's a great diversion, sometimes a very necessary diversion from real life, BUT to think that you are so much better than everyone else because you can click a button in the middle of the night when you are drunk, well, ok. If that's what you need to tell yourself. Fine. You are talented.

Further more. To rant the way you guys did, here and in world chat about how you hated coalitions and how great you are and how annoying it was that the whole world was holding hands. And you guys HATED it. Like you have some sort of integrity. Then the first thing you do is join in a pact with AD?!?!?! It is hysterical. It's more hysterical that even after all this you all continue to post about how great you are. You are #1. Maybe if you keep saying it AD will continue to let you think it. Again kudos on how brave you are.

DeletedUser9268

My comment on "talent" is that a talent is something that requires actual skill. This game is to talent what NASCAR is to an actual sport. It's not really. What I mean is that yes, it's fun and yes we are here doing it, and yes it's a great diversion, sometimes a very necessary diversion from real life, BUT to think that you are so much better than everyone else because you can click a button in the middle of the night when you are drunk, well, ok. If that's what you need to tell yourself. Fine. You are talented.

Further more. To rant the way you guys did, here and in world chat about how you hated coalitions and how great you are and how annoying it was that the whole world was holding hands. And you guys HATED it. Like you have some sort of integrity. Then the first thing you do is join in a pact with AD?!?!?! It is hysterical. It's more hysterical that even after all this you all continue to post about how great you are. You are #1. Maybe if you keep saying it AD will continue to let you think it. Again kudos on how brave you are.

I think you are attempting to point out hypocrisy. However, your history and analysis is a little skewed. The core alliances all allied together early on long before their current enemies who are dominating them now had really formed. You are engaging in revisionist history wherein you imply others are being hypocritical but you lack the intellectual honesty (or perhaps just don't get it) to acknowledge that you are comparing apples and oranges. AD's gang was not even in the top ten when the core alliances all starting hugging it out. It is my understanding that Variant had no choice but to fight the core alliances since you need bp in the game to grow and you can't be friends with everyone. Put more simply, the dragons dictated who their enemies would be by allying with everyone around them----it is only natural for those with common enemies to form alliances. The core alliances however decided early on to play sim city and not play a war game. Now they are getting stomped and quitting left and right-----so much for the easy crown huh.

DeletedUser13708

My comment on "talent" is that a talent is something that requires actual skill. This game is to talent what NASCAR is to an actual sport. It's not really.

Not insulted at all
129fs370785.gif

I was only picking out the flaws and errors in what it was you were saying. For example, it does take talent (IMO) to be a NASCAR driver. Not to stick up for NASCAR because i dont get it either, but driving 200+ (whatever) mi/hr for 500mi w/o a break or rest stop is freakin talent!!

So like, im just saying your views on subjects are a little skewed
beaverhug.gif

DeletedUser

My comment on "talent" is that a talent is something that requires actual skill.

I happen to have natural aptitude for staying up late at night and drinking while simultaneously clicking buttons therefore, I am talented at Grepolis.

Further more. To rant the way you guys did, here and in world chat about how you hated coalitions and how great you are and how annoying it was that the whole world was holding hands. And you guys HATED it. Like you have some sort of integrity.

Our objective in playing Grepolis is not only to have something to do in the middle of the night while we drink but, to fight other teams on the server. This is what we see as the essence and the fun of the game: warring, battles and stats. If we complained that the world was one big pact it’s because we feel that this style of political Grepolis diminishes the entire point of playing. We were concerned for the integrity of the server and the game.

I hope your leaders use their time on VM to consider what they did wrong and why their politics and leadership was a fantastic failure. Also, I want those of you who went along with their lame brain plan to ask yourself why you were so easily shepherded into the slaughterhouse.

Anyway, I’m gonna grab something to drink and go click some buttons now while we continue to wreck your bastion of blah alliance.

DeletedUser10953

This is all too funny to me. I read over my original satirical post and saw no mention of the words "bravery" or "talent" that this little fella, "klum" keeps referring to with quotation marks around them. Yes it is true that we have players that play at night which is to be said about all of Grepolis. Even yourself since your last post was written at 0249 Gela server time. My oh my, isn't it too late for you to be trolling the internet?

The reality of your response to my post is probably that you asked to be included into our alliance and you were denied. It's fine and it has happened to many players in this realm. All you are is another person whining on the externals about gold usage and people attacking during the night or while you are offline. Perhaps while you are awake, you should line up some attacks and fire them over our way. All this talk of bravery from a player that so clearly has a lot of hate for what we are doing while hiding the in-game name is hilarious to me. I hope to find out your IGN here so I can see just who it is talking the talk..always nice to see if the talker can back it up, you know?

As far as Gela's core politics, whenever you believe that it is the best idea to create a coalition with the #1, #2, #4, #5, #6, and #8 alliances just to fight AD's (#3) crew you should be embarrassed. Don't worry, I would be too. The fact of the matter is I tried for weeks to work it out with SDR leadership and they wanted to remain loyal to the other 4 pacts they had over playing with us. Our players had no targets and our daily farms were stripped from us. We are a fighting alliance and that is what we do. We build our stuff to kill it and then to build it again. Then kill it again. So it was either sim (as you have on en80), fight against the whole server (probably would have been just fine), or find an alliance left that was worthy of a pact that wasn't already married to SDR. We married AD and kept on killing. Now, it looks like SDR is only two alliance but that is what we did to them. If you were a fighter in this game you would realize the rush of taking a city and getting a nice clearing attack on your enemy. But you aren't. A little research shows me that you are not that type of player and perhaps that is why you are so upset. That is okay too. You should just be reminded that this is a virtual war game and we will war in whatever way we see fit..it just so happens that our way of warring has made us the #1 Attacking and Fighting alliance in Gela.

Now come into my Skype room so I can drunkenly berate you while simultaneously crushing you with my wallet
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Screen Shot 2016-03-07 at 5.10.37 AM.jpg

DeletedUser12251

Gotta love it when the people who struggle with this game complain about others' tactics. If someone is more active than you, don't complain. Be more active, move to a safer zone, or just quit. If you get caught offline, deal with it. Happens to everyone. Don't have gold to spend? A lot of people don't, and they still can move up the ranks. I use minimal gold and am doing fine. A teammate uses NO gold and he's a top defender and decently ranked while having survived in an enemy ocean through most of Actium.

DeletedUser7768

I happen to have natural aptitude for staying up late at night and drinking while simultaneously clicking buttons therefore, I am talented at Grepolis.

Our objective in playing Grepolis is not only to have something to do in the middle of the night while we drink but, to fight other teams on the server. This is what we see as the essence and the fun of the game: warring, battles and stats. If we complained that the world was one big pact it’s because we feel that this style of political Grepolis diminishes the entire point of playing. We were concerned for the integrity of the server and the game.

I hope your leaders use their time on VM to consider what they did wrong and why their politics and leadership was a fantastic failure. Also, I want those of you who went along with their lame brain plan to ask yourself why you were so easily shepherded into the slaughterhouse.

Anyway, I’m gonna grab something to drink and go click some buttons now while we continue to wreck your bastion of blah alliance.

You do realize that the very players/leaders you are speaking about are in V right? They left that coalition because they lost control of the leadership in SDR who thought it would be a great idea it invite all the bad players in the area instead of eating them. Thorr (SDR) just wanted to hug every one and the main leadership could not correct it. (Who in their right mind picked Thorr to be a leader is over my head my toe has more leadership skills and experience than that cat.) Lets seen when I joined the premade for this team I was told that main leaders of the whole coalition was Mike, Flav, Death, and Anubys and that PII and Thorr was going to be "under leaders" to help run things. It was also said that Flav was not going to be joining the alliance but was still going to be a main leader over the 3 when it came to council stuff, there was a post by you flav that you did not want to join the alliances because you wanted to look small and look like an easy target so smaller alliances around you would target you and get you BP, it was also stated but I can't recall or find it to say if you said it or not but that is also why you used a different screen name.

How much of all that was true? Who know its just what I was told when I was invited into the premade my miksokol before the world opened. Not sure why he would lie about who the leaders of this coalition was but who knows.

But I do have to agree with something, for a group of players to leave a group of 3 alliances because 1 (SDR) wanted to pact and hold hands with every one in the area to turn around and join a 2 alliance group making it another 3 alliance team is a bit hypocritical dont you think.

I mean the only difference I see is that you stopped a war between an alliance that has a number of good players and started a war with an alliance that is very large but very spread out, that does not have much of a core build so they cant defend them self right and a lot of them suck. (But then again we turn back to the very start at what leaders planned out where everyone went and the direction players moved)

What it really looks like is that a group of players was tired of war and real good fighting and decided hey lets fight easy targets.. I mean can you really say that a war where the numbers are like 40 to 2 even a war.. That is like eating ghost and non actives are they even putting up a fight? Looks to me like they are just building troops for you guys to kill for bp and then giving you cities. What fun is that, where is the war in that or the fight?

SO you went from Hugging and being at war with a real group of fighters to hugging and having another alliance give you cities because you are not fighting much for them, and I know this because im at war with that same group and no matter how much I attack them they never seem to want to come back and do any thing. Hell yall break more of our sieges on them than they do.

Condragulations yall are the winner of this challenge, RuPaul would be a proud drag mommy.

DeletedUser7768

O and who ever the Kum dude is, there is only one NameLess and kid you are not part of that team.

DeletedUser10953

Dusty, you are confused as usual and you can tell that by your "he told me this" "he told me that" "that's what I heard" arguments. I made a new name to VM on separate accounts. It isn't like Flavius Aetius is all that different from -Flavius-..real hard to figure that out. If you want the truth, I did not join Suicidals because Sokol's plan was MRA from the start. 5 alliances with 300 players to secure an easy world win.

Let me correct you on something else. When we left your brand of huggers it was SDR/Suicidalx3/Infected State/Variant and I feel like there may have been one more. There were 260 players I believe between all of us and the quote from Sokol was "AD loses. plain and simple". Variant never had control over any other alliance in that huge coalition they formed. We did our own thing and didn't get help from anyone unless it was a very rare case. We stuck it out so long because that group had a large number of internet friends that we played in previous worlds with. Even now we help and get help from AD's alliance when we/they need it. This game has pacts. Get over it and learn facts before you come into the externals typing an unintelligible novel that makes zero sense.

All you have to do is check the scoreboard. Instead of typing your gossip column maybe you should build some offense and help that team of yours out..what's their name again?